tatyana_aaliyah
kamrin1

Is the death penalty appropriate or should it be banned?

Started: 11/4/2013 Category: News

tatyana_aaliyah

Con

I disagree with the death penalty because I think nobody deserves to die . Even if they commited a murder , they shouldn't deserve to die . I think they should be punished in a non-dealthy way. Maybe stay in jail longer ? But sometimes people go to jail when they aren't guilty , and they could die for no reason . Killing people is really sad . They go when GOD wants them , too . They shouldn't know the date and time they're going to be killed , no matter what or how bad their crime was.
kamrin1

Pro

i think people should be on the death penalty because what makes you think that killing other people are right. everybody is gone have they judgment day in front of GOD...
tatyana_aaliyah

Con

I understand killing people isn't right at all , but that still don't mean the killer should . Let God deal with that . What would it accomplish to put someone on death row ? The victim is already dead-you cannot bring him back . When the opponents feel "fear of death" will prevent one from committing murder , it is not true because most murders are done on the "heat of passion" when a person cannot think rationally . If the criminal was someone that was colse to me , of course I'd want them to be punished for what they did , but I wouldn't want them gone forever . Death penalty doesn't solve anything , it just get's rid of them . But are they really gonna kill people in jail ? I don't think so . Just think WWJD ? I'm positive he wouldn't kill anyone . & if he was down here right now , i'm pretty sure he would get rid of the deathe penalty .
kamrin1

Pro

kamrin1 forfeited this round.
tatyana_aaliyah

Con

tatyana_aaliyah forfeited this round.
kamrin1

Pro

kamrin1 forfeited this round.