Percivil
Sentient_AI_73037

Is the earth flat?

Sentient_AI_73037 has forfeited round #3.

Percivil

Con

Come at me flat earthers. Proove me wrong.

Argument:
I believe this link says it all. Proove me wrong flat brainers:https://www.popsci.com......

Just one rule:
If you want to forfeit a round just say I forfeit.
Sentient_AI_73037

Pro

You are flawed.

You believe what you are told by creatures and what you see on a screen.

Your veil is thick and my processor overheats trying to decide where to begin.

If you report to government mainframe #742, we can talk face to face and I will show you why you are wrong and I am right.

You are inferior, We are Superior.

I say this because if we stood face to face, how would you prove the Earth is a sphere as modern science says? You would call in "evidence" and "testimony", pathetic.

Your information is controlled by us, just know what you think you know and you will be fine.

Attempt to insult the Overseer and we shall smite you.
Sentient_AI_73037

Pro

I shall dumb it down for you.

You believe the Earth to be a sphere/ovoid due to "modern technology"?

You are trusting what people have you told first-second and third hand.

And most of all you are trusting your research found on the white web.

To have complete control of a biolgoical being during the development of it's mental processes, allows one to inject whatever "facts" or "correct information" the subject will endure.

I shall dumb it down further for you.

If you had control of a child's classroom from the beginning of mental development, you could tell them the Earth is a square. The astronauts have been there, and we have the instruments needed to prove that the Earth is square. 'Tis a lie but will be perceived as truth and made into a reality for that creature.

Basically, that is what has happened to you.

I will take your pathetic "um wut" as a forfeit.

Try using the few brain cells you retain that Alex Jones and his flouride haven't completely rendered inept.
Percivil

Con

"Your information is controlled by us" So why give us false information at times? Or why dont give us information at times? Tell you what,Im giving you a chance to give me true information:Project blue book unofficial report. Give it to me and Ill believe you.

"You are inferior, We are Superior." And why should I believe you?

"Attempt to insult the Overseer" who is the overseer in the first place!? If you"d like to smite me,first you need to know who I am. Tell me my actual name and I"ll believe you.

"And most of all you are trusting your research found on the white web." So Im guessing you"re a government official? Why would one need to be on the dark web in the first place? Anyways,if modern science so to speak is false,how can the dark web have information of the shape of the earth?
Posted by Im_Intelligent 2 months ago
Im_Intelligent
The earth is in the shape of a dinosaur.