4n6debater
ShabShoral

Is the french horn as hard as they say it is?

4n6debater has forfeited round #2.
Started: 10/8/2017 Category: Music

4n6debater

Pro

The french horn isn't as hard as most say it is. Though it is one of the hardest instrument to keep intonation in control. It is also not impossible to play. I have played the french horn for about 2 and 1/2 years. I admit I crack notes everyday but it is due to my levels of practicing. You have to be fully committed to the instrument to understand that it's not hard but how much effort and practice you put in to make a great sound. My band director says that a good sound doesn't happen my accident, it comes from focus and wanting to make a great sound. The french horn is a great instrument for students who likes challenges and are willing to commit.
ShabShoral

Con

Posted by PowerPikachu21 9 months ago
PowerPikachu21
Change "hard" to "difficult", so the contender doesn't talk about the material it's made out of.
Posted by atjacobmajor 9 months ago
atjacobmajor
Yeah, what Kostast said, also this is really specific lolol.
Posted by KostasT.1526 9 months ago
KostasT.1526
You have confused the roles. You are supposed to be the Con of the debate.