turdnuggets
frankfurter50

Is the levitating hot pocket our TRUE lord and savior

Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Post Voting Period

turdnuggets

Pro

The levitating hot pocket is our true lord and savior, and if you argue with this then you are ardy committing a sin "if you do not believe the levitating hot pocket you will go to hell and be eaten by the eater of hot pocket souls" and also if there is a multiverse then the levitating hot pocket did create the universe. reember to eat your hot pockets kids!!
frankfurter50

Con

The levitating hot pocket is nothing, there is no such thing as a levitating hot pocket, what you say is an absolute lie.
turdnuggets

Pro

someone like you is very uneducated, lol. the levitating hot pocket will send you to hell, where you will be turned into a hot pocket, where you do not choose your flavor and you will be microwaved for 2:00. and then eaten by the Eater of Hot Pocket souls.
frankfurter50

Con

Send me a copy of the holy book of your bizarre religious cult, it sounds like it could be a good entertaining read.

I do not believe in the levitating Hot Pocket. Therefore, to me, he does not exist.
turdnuggets

Pro

i didnt make it up my friend did... WAIT! no i take that back!! oh god... (i just wasted your time with this tx man)
frankfurter50

Con

Do you know who Aristotle is?

I don't care who wins this debate. It's too stupid.
Posted by frankfurter50 3 weeks ago
frankfurter50
Give me a picture of them together.
Posted by tellytiger 3 weeks ago
tellytiger
frankfurter!! you are such a debbie downer, sheesh! the hot pocket lord guy is very real, even if you dont agree, and you shold repect what turdnuggets has to say! btw, aristotle had noth9ng to do with this debate. oh aristotle told my uncle to tell me to tell you that he is in fact very close with his coworker, stepven hawekins