Is the moon real?

The moon is NOT real. The lizard people are staging it. We are being tricked by them and they will take over the universe. Don't be deceived or fall into their mind control and believe that the moon is real and lizard people are fake, because it is very much the opposite. The lizard people and there government will take over the universe and the human race will die. Do not resist the lizard people. If you deny them or try to rebel against them, you will have a slow and painful death. I must go before they discover I have wrote this. I may or may not return, and may die for sharing this information. There is no escape from this fate.

I'd like to thank my oppoent for starting this serious controversial debate.
The resolution is "Is the moon real?"
In this debate, I will convince you with substantial argument's that the moon is real.
My opponent must prove that "The lizard people are staging it.
Good luck!

[1]Moon- the natural satellite of the earth, visible (chiefly at night) by reflected light from the sun.

[2] Real- actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed.

Whether or not your silly textbooks and websites may claim it is real, it is in fact, not. For starters, this "sun" you speak of is non-existent. If it were real, you would think that it would be out all the time, not just during the day. Same with the moon. Why is it that they only show up half the time if they truly exist? And don't give me nonsense like "the earth rotates". If the earth really rotated, why can't we feel it moving? That makes no logical sense. As another point, there is evidence that the lizard people exist:

I did not bother to read your links because they are a waste of my time because they are all obviously made by the Government to trick humans.

As stated in the definitions, "Real" means, actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed.

It's quiet obvious we can see the moon at night time. If we see something it can be identified as real, though we can't touch it.
If the moon were not real, Astonauts wouldn't be able to walk on it correct? Then how is it possible for people to step on the moon?

[1] Selected as an astronaut in 1963, he flew with Neil Armstrong on the Gemini 8 mission and was command module pilot on Apollo 9. Scott then went to the moon on Apollo 15, which landed on the lunar surface on July 30, 1971.Aug 28, 2012

The landing and walking on the moon was obviously staged by the lizard people. It was to make human beings believe they were are more powerful then they really are so that they would not suspect anything. Soon world domination will begin, and all you ignorant humans shall die. Whether you believe me or not, the human race will be destroyed by the lizard people. You will soon regret your decision of not believing me. If you do not believe my evidence was good enough, I will inform you that my friend who goes by the name of Onyx is one of the lizard people and has informed me of their plot to take over the universe. This will be my last chance to warn you before they come for me, so I beg of you to believe me before it is too late.

As you can see, by the definition, the moon is infact real. I hate to make this so blunt but there is only a 750 character limit. The moon is clearly real because you are able to see it. Astronauts are able to walk on the moon as real which proves it real. My opponent has failed to show us that lizard people are staging the moon. I have successfully showed you that the moon is real from evidence. In saying, vote Pro.
Posted by Kukithan 1 year ago
As an abductee and the victim of demonic attacks, I can say that aliens do NOT exist. They are demons. Reptilians are a ploy by the government to control gullible people like the Con.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
Earth does rotate. And I do not believe in lizard presidents. I need PROOF!
Posted by F-16_Fighting_Falcon 1 year ago
>Reported vote: dsjpk5// Mod action: Removed<

2 points to Con (Sources). Reasons for voting decision: Pro had more sources

[*Reason for removal*] (1) Quantity of sources is not a sufficient reason to award sources.
Vote Placed by philochristos 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro and Con both agreed that there's at least something in the sky we're all seeing. The question came down to whether this was best explained by the lizard people fooling us or by the fact that there really is a moon. It seems to me that Con had the upper hand in this debate because while Con actually responded to Pro's arguments, Pro didn't really respond to Con's. Pro's argument was basically: We see the moon; therefore, the moon exists. But Con argued that seeing the moon could be explained just as easily by appealing to the lizard people. Moreover, Con also argued that if the moon were real, we'd see it all the time, and Pro completely ignored that argument. Due to the substance of Con's arguments and the inadequacy of Pro's responses, I think Con clearly won this debate.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: con trolled and talked about lizard people and how we cannot see the moon, but uses no sources or evidence to truly prove his words. Good try tho. XD