PepperButler
HOBOES

Is the string theory right (Pro) or is Albert Einstein right? (Con)

PepperButler

Pro

I am a man of science being only 14. There has been many debates against the E=mc2 (2= squared). If you can those who are going to protect Einstein please do a debate that I will be able to comprehend? Anyway, simply the argument is to see which theory is correct.
HOBOES

Con

I ACCEPT YOUR DEBATE, I will protect Einstein's equation

PepperButler

Pro

I see that you want to protect the so called brilliance of Einstein? Well may I ask does Einstein explain that when you go through a black hole that you will be ripped up and thrown to waste in the fabric of the universe? In fact, how come the robot that we sent into space have not found any sort of life? Well it is quite simple. The reason that we have not found any sort of life is due to the fact that the black hole is a portal to another dimension. And in that dimension are places and life forces that we may not comprehend! Maybe even whole new types of energy, and that I am sure of is not explained in Einstein's equation!
HOBOES

Con

"The black hole is a portal to another dimension......"

We Don't know If the black hole is a portal to another dimension, can you
prove that? Well, no, because you are not brilliant as einstein and can you specify the name of the robot please?? and you can't explaian when you went through a black hole, you would be ripped to pieces and why would the robot find a peice of life? I would like my "So called brilliant than einstien" to answer that
PepperButler

Pro

PepperButler forfeited this round.
HOBOES

Con

Albert Einstein doesn't forfeit
PepperButler

Pro

Yeah but, at least this Albert Einstein is not referring to my statements and trash talking his way through the theory trying to shine a light through the stupid E=mc2.
HOBOES

Con

Ah, here he goes, the Smartest man in the world, please end this debate logically or mathematically
PepperButler

Pro

PepperButler forfeited this round.
HOBOES

Con

HOBOES forfeited this round.