Nd2400
RedBlanket

Is the world headed toward a 3rd world war?

RedBlanket has forfeited round #4.

Nd2400

Pro

Round 1 is to accept. I will be arguing, that we are entering a 3rd world war.
RedBlanket

Con

Accepted.
Nd2400

Pro

Look i didn't come to this though easily. It came to me two weeks before the elections. I didn't feel good with trump nor Hilary. My thinking was we are getting close toward a nuclear war. So soon after the election, I started to research about wars, why and how it started. Found out some interesting things. Some things was obviously in war, like mankind been at war with each other since we existence. Over the last 500 years been very challenging for humans. Some experts think major wars runs in cycles, like in American history. The American Revolution, the Civil war, ww1 and ww2. A theory is a major war happens every 70 to 80 years. Base on this, we are right about there. According to Graham Tillett Allison, is an American political scientist and professor at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard, we are entering Thucydides trap.
http://www.belfercenter.org...... https://en.m.wikipedia.org......
RedBlanket

Con

But then the USA still exists. It can stop anything.
Nd2400

Pro

Stop trolling, you have no real argument. Give me some proof the US would exists after the war?
RedBlanket

Con

It will stop the war from happening.
Nd2400

Pro

How? How will it stop the war from happening? You need to read up on history. Because you have zero, knowledge of what is happening. You are just a troller, have nothing to say. No reason for you to accept this debate.
Posted by Nd2400 4 months ago
Nd2400
Yea i hope not as well. It just the way the world is going it could be on a collision course toward war.
Posted by LuciBaph9512 4 months ago
LuciBaph9512
Hopefully not.