sierramcm
pojonroyo

Is their too much pressure on girls to have perfect bodies?

pojonroyo has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

sierramcm

Pro

Is their too much pressure on girls to have "perfect" bodies? I say yes. Girls in magazines, they most likely don't actually look like that. Technology has grown and now they use it for photo shop. For example they use it to make girls look slimmer and tanner.
It may not seem like girls care too much about their bodies and are jealous of other girls and their bodies. Some girls care so much that they try to eat healthy, or even worse, stop eating completely. They will even get implants or surgeries that aren't necessary to have. Don't get me wrong though, if you're not happy with your body then, go to the gym and do what you can, but don't turn it into a dangerous thing.
Now some people don't think there's really any pressure on girls to have the "perfect" bodies. They say "who cares?" People will say that eating healthy, yes that is a good thing because they will live longer. I asked someone on the Internet what they think about girls having too much pressure and they said "The implants and surgeries point, they just can't stand some random girl looking prettier than them, then the stop eating completely point is also because they just can't stand people being better than them."
Young girls should be able to live a little, not being worried that their going to get hated on for being themselves. On social media, I've seen this happen to one of my friends, they made an account and pretended to be someone completely different just because they weren't happy with who they were. It's normal to get jealous, everyone gets jealous at some point even if they admit it or not, but changing everything about you can turn out very dangerous for your healthy.
Working out and eating healthier should be fine if you really aren't happy with your body! You don't need implants or to stop eating, I promise that whoever you are, some loves you and doesn't want you to change to much. No one's perfect.