banana1234
MultiCulturalism

Is there a God

banana1234

Pro

Regulations/Schedule
Round 1: Pro- regulations Con- first argument
Round 2: Pro- Rebuttal Con- Rebuttal
Round 3: Pro- Conclusion Con- Conclusion

Please be nice and use good sources.
MultiCulturalism

Con

Argument From Lack Of Definition
No two "God" concepts are the same, thus this resolution is impossible to sustain until a more complete definition of "God" is given within this debate. Some concepts of God are extremely personal & interactive - such as a Christian notion of God. Other notions are amoral and play virtually no role within the universe - such as a deistic God.

Hence it is impossible to prove of disprove God without an adequate definition of what the label "God" entails. Until then - I pass this debate back to Pro.
banana1234

Pro

Ok, I apologize if I do not respond to the Con's answer in the right way.... I'm only in Jh. so...... Yea

I am a firm believer in the Christian faith. I am just finishing up my confirmation classes at my church and have taken communion about three times since the first communion on Monday Thursday.
God is real. Yes, he allows bad things to happen and good things can come of them. A lot of people don't like God because bad things happen. But bad things happen because God a major plan for us. "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and hope." Jeremiah 29:11.
When God allows these bad things to happen he has a better outcome for us then we imagine.

Sorry, I don't have time for a full response right now. I pass this onto the Con.
MultiCulturalism

Con

MultiCulturalism forfeited this round.
banana1234

Pro

Hi, sorry for not being here on time. I have 30 sec. I do not have enough time, but GOD is alive!!!
MultiCulturalism

Con

MultiCulturalism forfeited this round.