Dont1care
DoobDood

Is there a god?

Dont1care

Pro

God exist because the bible has been the closest to predict the end of the world and Prophecies are completing them selves and there has to be a supernatural force in the world to explain all the crazy things in the world.
DoobDood

Con

Hello, I would like to confirm that I am the con side of the argument where I am disproving God's existence. I look forward to having a good debate with you!

Of course, this topic requires some clarification, and I request you to confirm that the following definitions are acceptable and correct:
God - The creator of everything and source of all moral authority (Christianity) or a superhuman entity with power that overrides nature or humans (Other Religions).

Supernatural - A force that condescends scientific laws or understandings

Bible - The Jewish or Christian Scriptures

Please review that my understandings of the above terminology is the same as yours, and if not, please inform us of the differences. Do include any other terms that need to be clarified.

I personally do not believe in a God simply because there is nothing to show that He does exist; I have never witnessed or heard of a miracle that had to be conducted by God. I would also like you to inform me of which prophecies are being completed because I have not heard of such. Furthermore, the world has not been anywhere close to ending, so the Bible has not predicted the end of the world whatsoever. Also, please clarify what the "crazy things in the world" are.
Dont1care

Pro

Dont1care forfeited this round.
DoobDood

Con

Please actually post an argument....
Dont1care

Pro

Dont1care forfeited this round.
DoobDood

Con

DoobDood forfeited this round.
Posted by n7 11 months ago
n7
How do we know it accurately predicted the end of the world when the world hasn't ended yet?