Rafique
MadLeigh890

Is there any cool factor?

MadLeigh890 has forfeited round #3.
Started: 8/20/2016 Category: Fashion

Rafique

Con

Alright,let me start by saying this,hipster trend is just something made up to get more views on reality tv shows and for brands like adidas to get more sales.Anyone out there that wish to challenge me?
MadLeigh890

Pro

Well thx for the complement may i start i kinda am a hipster, and i do think there is somewhat a cool factor, there are just some kids that can just "rock it", more than others. i have always been kind of awkward which sometimes makes you think. I rest my case.
Rafique

Con

If you observe everything going around you,you will see that everyone,everyone is interesting in their own way,they have an attitude that makes them somewhat unique and that is why everyone loves their friends. Coolness is just how you perceived it to be.Being chill is nothing more cooler than my friends,nor your parents,because everyone is cool in their own way thus a cool factor does not exist because it is just hype used by the media to get more cash or to make celebrities seem special even though they are the same as all of us
MadLeigh890

Pro

Good thought, but again not meaning to sound selfish but I still believe that there is to some extent a cool factor. OK let me give an example, my friend and I, Started this app called musically (if you don't know what that is look it up) at the same time we have been doing it for about 2 years I have 20 followers kinda good right? Nothing compared to her 6,734 followers.WHAT! My point is some people just have more swag than other people. not saying they are better, they are just more... cool.
Rafique

Con

Your argument is invalid as I have said that coolness is just how you perceive things my previous argument
Posted by psif 8 months ago
psif
Is there any cool factor?

Great question. It's mentally stimulating when a question can honestly challenge.
Does one dare say it? Does one dare speak a "yes" or "no". Awesome. A favorite no doubt.

After hours of contemplation, no answer has yet been formulated. Thanks. Cheers!