ViceVersa9
Hayd

Is there more racism towards whites?

Hayd

ViceVersa9

Pro

When someone does soemthing to a black person people go crazy and act like its racism. But when the same thing happens to a white person by a blakc person no one cares. Why?
Hayd

Con

I accept the challenge. I will be arguing that there is NOT more racism towards people whose ethnicity is white [than those of the ethnicity of black]. I will therefore be arguing that there is more racism towards black people than white people, and my opponent will be arguing there is more racism towards white people than black people.
ViceVersa9

Pro

ViceVersa9 forfeited this round.
Hayd

Con

I win conduct points.
ViceVersa9

Pro

ViceVersa9 forfeited this round.
Hayd

Con

Vote conduct points.
Posted by DavidMancke 1 year ago
DavidMancke
Took the same topic from ViceVersa myself and he quit that one too. I personally prefer a true scumbag to stand up and take the whooping they got coming. At least the racists in the south 150 years ago lived up to that minimum threshold of respectability. Oh wait, they didn't, the slavers sent poor people and kids to fight their selfish, arrogant and futile rebellion for them.

Racists Conservative Scumbags; evil and proud for over 400 years
Posted by DavidMancke 1 year ago
DavidMancke
Commenter below obviously doesn't understand what egalitarianism is, or they wouldn't call what is literally essential egalitarianism hypocritical. Like or lump it, valuing egalitarianism and then going to bat for it is not hypocritical, quite the opposite. I suppose perhaps they might not understand what hypocrisy is; either way.

It's just sad though, to again and again see recalcitrant, racist Americans waving stars and bars in the face of legitimate grievances, and pulling all manner of mental gymnastics to justify ignoring institutional injustices towards people they see as different. Yet simultaneously they claim to be the victim of an imagined social injustice brought on by conspiracy.

Homeboy below is a fool in the proud tradition of Nathan Bedford Forrest and John Bell Hood.. God, I wish they'd taken every cent and acre from you dixiecrat traitors like Thad Stevens wanted!
Posted by Dkice4 1 year ago
Dkice4
I have to agree with the Pro on this one. The modern "equality" movement seeks only the regression of whites. Also, affirmative action, and the dealings of special investigators in "hate crimes" are perfect examples of hypocritical egalitarianism.
Vote Placed by Bosoxfaninla 1 year ago
Bosoxfaninla
ViceVersa9HaydTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff
Vote Placed by donald.keller 1 year ago
donald.keller
ViceVersa9HaydTied
Reasons for voting decision: Sigh...