Farm2fame
Mister_Man

Is there really only one person for everyone?

Mister_Man

Farm2fame

Pro

Ok I say yes because it's not like you could just match up with any random person if there was no special person out there why are hearts broken every day by bfs and gfs hmmm?
Mister_Man

Con

Just to be clear, you're asserting it is impossible for someone to be in love with more than one person? That someone can not have developed a powerful relationship with two people at the same time, and had almost no flaws in that relationship?

Just clearing that up and accepting the debate, I like seeing new topics like this!

Good luck!
Farm2fame

Pro

Farm2fame forfeited this round.
Mister_Man

Con

You gotta be kidding.
Farm2fame

Pro

Farm2fame forfeited this round.
Mister_Man

Con

Well for you to prove there is only one person for everyone, you would have to prove that polygamy isn't real, and men with multiple wives, or women with multiple husbands, actually only just like one of them, and not all.

Anyway... thanks I guess. I would appreciate it if people would actually respond once in a while, lol.
Posted by 3177318 2 years ago
3177318
@cwt002I think Pro meant there's only one right person for everyone in terms of love.

So anyways it looks like it's going to be a hard debate for Pro. Since falling in love is more of a instinct that derived from nature than a human-generated concept.

I'm interested in how this will play out and what evidences will be provided for this argument.
Posted by cwt002 2 years ago
cwt002
So what happens to one person who marry's the wrong person and stays with them the rest of their life. Would that not create a trigger affect? Meaning the people they were going to be with are now with others.....so on

Also, I think love is a choice. Especially staying in love you have to work at it and it is not always easy. I find it more romantic to say to my wife out of everyone in the whole world I chose to be with you and love you for the rest of my life. Rather than we were predestined and just the one person we are supposed to be with.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
Farm2fameMister_ManTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture