Is there such proven fact that aliens exsist?

Please state your sources.

I say there are aliens, there has been lots of evidence throughout the world clearly proving that there are, in fact, aliens.

The 4 most frequent definitions of an alien (noun) are [1]:

1. a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization (distinguished from citizen).
2. a foreigner.
3. a person who has been estranged or excluded.
4. a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial.

The one of which we are describing is 4, an extraterrestrial creature lurking in the depths of space, or an unknown place/source. [2]

Sources (so far)
[2] My mind/head.

There is no evidence that life as we know it exists somewhere else in the universe. The chance of there being another planet or place like Earth in the universe is virtually zero.

Yes, but if you can tell me this in a PROVEN scientific basis/way, is it possible?

There has been known evidence, such as ancient Indigenous tribes/groups claimed that there is something either out of our universe, galaxy, or other planet (periodical exposit-al)[1]

And, have you ever heard of "close encounters of the _____ kind"? There/That is scientific/expositorial proof there. [2]

And IF in your criteria, you can show, please remember to STATE your sources, you are not following the guidelines I have written to you.

[1] - Encyclopedia Horrifica
[2] - Wiki of Unknown Creatures - Main myth

The closest thing to evidence is a children's toy and some scrap metal. Aliens were invented in 1898 in the book War of the Worlds H.G. Wells and are used now for science fiction movies.

Sources: 1.
2. Ripley's Believe it or Not

No, it wasn't "invented" throughout the criteria of the world, if you read some survivor stories there is proof[1], and yet you can read the history of alien UFOs[2], abductions, true stories, and maybe even possible signs of life on Mars[3],such as simple 1-]bacterial organisms, and acid lakes[4].

[2] Encyclopedia Horrifica

Alien abductions have no proven evidence, and if there are people who claim they were abducted, they are only personal experiences and they have no proof whatsoever.

Astrophysicist Howard Smith of Harvard University analyzed 500 planets and found that they did not support life. Even if there are places in the universe that could and/or do support life, they would be too far away for humans to travel there and know the truth, or for them to travel to us.

There are no proven facts that aliens exist.

Sources: 1.
Posted by jaredbrennan 3 years ago
How do you explain roswell...
Vote Placed by imabench 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Absolutely terrible arguments from both sides. Any real argument the con had came in round 3 but before then the pro fell well short of proving that aliens do exist, so I reluctantly give arguments to the con. The sources used on both sides were pretty irrelevant to the main point of the debate so I left that tied. I almost gave con spelling sicne pro messed up the title of the debate but I felt merciful. I give this debate 1 out of 4 stars.