Campbell_Inspired
Nerd_in_a_Trenchcoat

Is there such thing as a race that is at the bottom of the food chain?

Nerd_in_a_Trenchcoat

Campbell_Inspired

Pro

Before I start I want to clarify one thing, this is not a racial fight. I am writing in a formal and corporate stand point and I wish for my opponent to do the same.

Opinion: Mexicans
Let me start off by saying that I am not writing this to offend the Mexican race, although it seems as so. I am simply analyzing a speculation and providing an analysis.

Mexicans are at the bottom of the food chain in a corporate level.
About six million Mexican-born immigrants still make up 52 percent of the unauthorized population, according to the Pew estimates.
http://www.nytimes.com...
(Proof)

Many of these immigrants are doing hard labor that most Americans cannot do.
Which I total agree, and yet feel inclined towards declination.
As a human race, if all Mexicans left America then it would be chaos.
But for how long?
20 years?
After that, people would have to start doing hard labor and the country would be rebuilt because all the Mexicans that do hard labor do not pay taxes. Therefore they are consuming the country's money and yet not paying taxes.

I want to remind my opponent to please not interpret this in an emotional way. This is a debate that should not be taken emotionally.

Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate.
http://www.amren.com...

Again, please do not look at this in a emotional level.
However, as you can see Mexicans commit three times the rate of crime as Americans.

This is crushing the United States of America in a criminal stand point.

48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention center are illegal mexicans.

I apologize to anyone that I may have offended, I am talking in a corporate stand point, not a emotional one.
Nerd_in_a_Trenchcoat

Con

I believe that your question is poorly worded, if a good idea. You asked if their was a "Race at the bottom of the food chain", but your opener was solely about Mexicans. I will therefore assume you are asking me to put up an argument against Mexicans being the race "at the bottom of the food chain". Let be know if I'm wrong.
First off, there is no Mexican race. Being Mexican is merely a nationality. I will therefore assume that you are saying Mexico as a country is disadvantaged, a view I coincidentally disagree with.
If there is a country, as you put it, at the bottom of the food chain, it would certainly not be Mexico. Mexico is ranked 65th in the world in terms of GDP per capita, out of 195 countries. In comparison with many parts of America, Mexico (and thus Mexicans) may seem poor, but that's only because the US is one of the world's richest countries, ranking in 1st in terms of GDP and 10th in terms of GDPPC. Mexico also has a functioning government and public health care, neither of which the US is able to maintain with regularity. Somalians would probably be the worst of globally. Most of the country survives on less than one US dollar a day, and the country is ruled by whoever has the most guns.

1. http://en.wikipedia.org...(nominal)_per_capita
2. https://www.cia.gov...
Campbell_Inspired

Pro

Campbell_Inspired forfeited this round.
Nerd_in_a_Trenchcoat

Con

My opponent seems to have forfeited this round. I guess he read his first argument, then realized how racist he sounded. Please take his forfeit into consideration when voting.
Campbell_Inspired

Pro

Campbell_Inspired forfeited this round.
Nerd_in_a_Trenchcoat

Con

I had hoped for a good debate from my opponent, largely due to his enthusiasm and the large amount of information he put up. Sadly, he chose to let the clock run out, either because he didn't like my arguments or he abandoned the debate. I'm sorry that my opponent chose not to be active, and I hope you'll vote pro. Also, I think he needs to understand that "Mexicans" isn't a race. Please vote for Con, and thank you for your time.
Posted by highbye2 3 years ago
highbye2
actually, America's tax agency is payed taxes by illegal immigrants, in return, the agency does not point these immigrants out to the illegal immigrant catching agency, when they happen to come across financial evidence of illegals at work. (both of the agency's names slipped my mind for some reason)
Vote Placed by STALIN 3 years ago
STALIN
Campbell_InspiredNerd_in_a_TrenchcoatTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro Forfeited.