Is there such thing as heterophobia?

viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiince has forfeited round #2.

Lately I've been thinking that some LGBT people hate "cis gendered" people, just because their "cis gendered".

I accept. The BoP is on pro to prove heterophobia exists.

They have not done this, because they have made no arguments that are related to anyone that is heterosexual necessarily; they said that some people hate cisgender people (cisgendered isn't a word, but cisgender is -- it's an adjective), and while this may be true, it does not prove that there is somehow a phobia that exists against straight people necessarily for the purposes of someone being straight; rather, that is because of them being cisgender.

Thus, no ground for the affirmative.
Posted by missmedic 3 months ago
If you were gay and you got beat up by a lot of "straight people" , then I could see that person becoming heterophobic. Phobia can mean, fear, dread, horror, terror, hatred, loathing, detestation, aversion, antipathy, revulsion or your just an assholl.