Natalie_Wheeling
WilliamsP

Is there valid evidence for creation?

WilliamsP

Natalie_Wheeling

Pro

I have seen evidence claiming to support evolution but there is also evidence supporting creation. I would like to know what is the most valid evidence supporting creation.
WilliamsP

Con

I gladly accept this debate and I will prove that there is NO valid evidence for creation. From m opponent, I do not want to hear anything regarding the Bible. I want to hear scientific facts.

I will make my main argument in the next round.
Natalie_Wheeling

Pro

Natalie_Wheeling forfeited this round.
WilliamsP

Con

My opponent forfeits. However, I am going to make my argument:

The Bible's Unreliability
I have discussed this topic in another debate I am in. I only have limited time to make this argument. Therefore, I will post a link to the debate.

http://www.debate.org...

Scientific Evidence
There is no scientific evidence whatsoever that supports or even suggests the notion of Creation by a higher being. Evolution, however, is based on fact or theories based on facts. With Creation, that is not the case.

These are my main points so far. I will elaborate in the coming rounds. Again, I have a time limit and cannot be online regularly. I had to make this argument rather short.
Natalie_Wheeling

Pro

Natalie_Wheeling forfeited this round.
WilliamsP

Con

I have discussed this topic in detail in previous debates. My opponent forfeits and thus I will cease making arguments until my opponent has made her main argument.
Natalie_Wheeling

Pro

Natalie_Wheeling forfeited this round.
WilliamsP

Con

My opponent will lose the "conduct" points due to her having forfeited three times.

This debate was a waste of time for me and I await the votes.
Posted by WilliamsP 3 years ago
WilliamsP
I did not make that spelling error. For some reason, debate.org removed a single letter from a word.
Vote Placed by Relativist 3 years ago
Relativist
Natalie_WheelingWilliamsPTied
Reasons for voting decision: Loss of conduct due to Pro's forfeiture. Pro was supposed to establish valid evidence for the creation theory but Pro did not even make a case that substantiates to this resolution. Con made an alternate case, linked it successfully with his previous arguments as his source. Furthurmore, his contention is left untouched, as such, he wins this debate.