KittyCatAdie
Glitter2998

Is third party sharing good or bad?

KittyCatAdie
Started: 1/11/2016 Category: Technology

KittyCatAdie

Con

Companies are taking information from their customers and some of the information is personal. Personal information should stay personal. Some people don't even know that their information is being shared.
Glitter2998

Pro

Another thing is that I was in girl scouts. I just recently found out that all the money my friends and I made from selling cookies, went to the leaders. They used that money for themselves.
KittyCatAdie

Con

Cookies (not the edible ones) will track what you do on sites. Some people don't feel comfortable being watched.
Glitter2998

Pro

But what does that have to do with what I said?
KittyCatAdie

Con

What does your first argument have anything to do with web browser cookies (The debate topic)?
KittyCatAdie

Con

The definition of a cookie (browser) on Wikipedia states "a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in the user's web browser while the user is browsing it." I just want to let you know what the definition is. I'm sorry if you didn't understand the debate issue but I do find it interesting that the leaders in Girl Scout troops take the money for themselves.
Glitter2998

Pro

Do you really believe Wikipedia?
KittyCatAdie

Con

"Third-party cookies are created by a Web site other than the one you are currently visiting; for example, by a third-party advertiser on that site. The purpose of such cookies is usually to track your surfing habits, which is why third-party cookies are considered an invasion of privacy and riskier than first-party cookies." PCMAG. Here's a better definition for you
Glitter2998

Pro

Do you REALLY think I care? Well...

******NEWSFLASH******

I DONT!
Posted by Kerbs 1 year ago
Kerbs
inb4 trigger
Posted by doggydog80 1 year ago
doggydog80
Excuse me, @glittersomethingidontknow you are being really rude. Your bio says your interested in men, but with the way your acting towards me, i don't think they would be interested in you.
Posted by Keeba 1 year ago
Keeba
thats mean
Posted by doggydog80 1 year ago
doggydog80
watch your profanity
Posted by Glitter2998 1 year ago
Glitter2998
Screw you.
Posted by Glitter2998 1 year ago
Glitter2998
Me?
Posted by doggydog80 1 year ago
doggydog80
Ma'am, we are snot talking about girl scout cookies
Posted by doggydog80 1 year ago
doggydog80
I say that this girl doesn't know what COOKIES are
Vote Placed by Kirigaya-Kazuto 1 year ago
Kirigaya-Kazuto
KittyCatAdieGlitter2998Tied
Reasons for voting decision: This is a rather. . . interesting debate. Neither side really provided any rational or good arguments so that will stay tied. S & G is tied as well because both sides grammar was equally bad. While Con did use sources he didn't ACTUALLY provide the link for them. Conduct goes to Con because of Pro's last round.