AndrewRlel
cierra1409

Is this Election cycle 2016 horrible?

AndrewRlel has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 4 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

AndrewRlel

Pro

The republican nominee for President, Donald John Trump, and the Democratic nominee for President, Hillary Clinton, are both horrible for the Decision 2016 Election. I will explain further.
cierra1409

Con

Hillary can perform under stress. She is nice she isn't like Donald Trump were he calls her names. I don't think we should have a horrible tanned baby for president. She excepts everyone not just white but Donald only likes white people. She has a lot of leadership experience and has shown she can hold it together when life gets rough. She is smart and will lead this country back to the top.
Posted by jo154676 4 weeks ago
jo154676
And oh Hillary can perform under pressure? You mean like when she handled Benghazi so well, or handled being in front of a senate committee lying her tail off?
Posted by jo154676 4 weeks ago
jo154676
Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar who only cares about making the people she is in bed with happy. Trump does not hate non whites and I would like to hear a quotation where he says anything like that. Yes both candidates are a dumpster fire but I think that both parties can learn from this and try to develop some strong candidates in the next 4 years.