fallaciousargument
Stupidape

Is this a debate?

Started: 10/29/2015 Category: Funny

fallaciousargument

Pro

This is a debate since there WILL be a contender. I am the Oracle.
Stupidape

Con

This is not a debate. This is an image generated by a computer. An image of characters and numbers stored in a server.
fallaciousargument

Pro

Your argument is fallacious, you StupidApe. But I am FallaciousArgument.
Stupidape

Con

Letters appeared on my screen stating that my argument was fallacious. Coincidence or perhaps this is a bunch of characters randomly generated to form strings.
fallaciousargument

Pro

Coincidence, what a coincidence! By Murphy's Law, "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." FallaciousArgument's law: "Anything that can happen will happen.". That's right, coincidences are MEANT to occur. This is coincidentally a debate. Have you watched interstellar?
Stupidape

Con

Perhaps this is just random signals being sent across wires in a network of networks called the internet.

"The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare." wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org...