Is this even a debate?

15139 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 7/30/2016 Category: Funny

Is this even worth reading? Just read it. OK. Here we go. I will tell you a short story. Did you like it? Yeah... that's right. It was a really short story. And now i will tell you a confession...I don't even know what I am doing here. Now I am sorry because since you got this far I better tell you that I am wasting your time. Before you go I will turn this into a MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH. Don't give up on reading this. Even if it is going nowhere. And that applies with life. DON'T GIVE UP. Wait until tomorrow...wait until you see the sunrise. Then carry on until the sun goes down. You only have one life to live so give it your best. Don't be bad and do bad things, be good at bad things...oops... wait...I mean...BE GOOD AND DO GOOD THINGS. Now read this motivational speech with epic music in the background or it will not sink in. Listen to "Gravity Soundtrack 16 - Gravity(Main Theme) by Steven Price". Copy it into YouTube and then read the motivational speech. And now I must end. Thank you.

I promise I won't do anything stupid in life. I fully agree with Pro.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 2 months ago
I believe the Instigator left the site, so this isn't a debate. It wasn't a debate when I conceded to Pro's position Round 1, either, since I agreed, therefore not a debate.