GodSands
iamadragon

Is this site not a debating site? Maya and me will share our knowledge on world and universal views.

GodSands

Pro

For I have shown you what I know. Maya9 lets have a debate. Lets see your deepest secrets of the world and universe for you know mine.

Come out Maya9, come out underneither that rock! I see you but others do not. Come out under niether that rock for that you are scared of the light. Come and show them the darkness for all can see.

You see you all will be blinded because you can not see in the dark. But only in the light. Maya9 can only show evil darkness. For that show us your secrets and that God will be the light so we can see them like there is no darkness.

Come out and let you Maya9 show competely all of your side? Everything like I have done.

Who agrees? For a debate is to swap ideas so lets debate. A 5 rounder, 8000 word debate with 72 hours on the time. And if that you choose not do debate why have you joined this site. You might as well leave your self. And never come back.

Who agrees with me here? Is this site not for debating? If you disgree you might as well all leave and never come back.

Who ever wants to stay in the membership of this site will stay and want to hear everything what Maya will say about her religion.

However, for those who go and leave this site by resigning and does not join anyother debating site, does not want me and Maya to debate, and let her show everthing on conspirocies and UFO's, ghosts and aleins. Everything!!!! Like will do. I want a debate. So let the debate begin.
iamadragon

Con

You shouldn't have made this an open debate.
GodSands

Pro

What is the world hiding from us?
With many conspiracies about 9/11, Area 51, UFO's, Skull and bones 322 and biggest of all the New World Order. When Satanists will not share their knowledge with anyone else and that I can not think of anyone else evil and harsh enough to hide away all the worlds secrets that the church of Satan. When a Satanist is self pleasing and the world evolves around the inertial the Satanist. But anyone higher in the church of Satan, it is hard to not know what they are plotting against the world. Like a pack of wolfs plot against the sheep. Quickly, relating to Jesus being the shepherd, who is willing to save his sheep from anything. I would advise for you trust in Jesus. In America dead cows are found in the morning on farms. Found dissected cleanly, with popped out eye balls and broken bones. A farmer in America may have captured what has been taking his cows, with absolutely no sound to the air craft he shined his light up at the UFO to only find that it has a helicopter propeller keeping it in fight. What the farmer suggests what is going on is that these people who ever they are (Satanists) are taking the cows to get both analyzed and experimented on. They take the cows away by rope or at least they drop them back with rope since they have broken bones when returned home, dead. So if they do take the cows by a rope, someone would have to catch it around the leg or neck of a cow. These people who are of course Satanists and saying to people who are unaware, "Look what we can do it's like the world is ours and we can do what ever we like." Satanism works in the way as that. It is down to the interval not the world, not God but the interval. This farmer now has a pile of dead cow bones, many cow have died over night suddenly, scary. Look up again on Chuck Missler.

The Devil delusion:
The Devil is a hidden beast which hides in the darkness, and that's why you cannot see him. Like you can not see another person in the dark you can not see the Devil. So if the Devil is hiding in the Christians knowledge, so then who is the delusional one? Atheists of course, would not see the Devil be seen like light shined at a man in the dark? Is God not light? So why are you remaining an Atheist?

A Satanist worships the Devil but has no knowledge of the Devil:
Satanists worship the devil as an invisible entity as the Devil can not be seen. That Satanist live in darkness with the Devil, they too can not see the Devil. Ever wondered why evolution and the big bang are so random? In that it has no goal or mission. Now you know why they do not, (big bang and evolution that is) unlike God that can not change, the Devil does in the motion of evolution and the big bang. You can know God as God never changes, you can not know the Devil as the Devil always changes.

Rounding it all up:
Atheists read closely. You are in between Christians and Satanists. Each that I needed to take the stolen points from you to give them back to their rightful owners. You should be ashamed that you having been living a like as a thief and you have been living a lie. You say you are not thief, well I have given you proof. There is nothing to find, it is a case of, "let's see how far we can discover the universe in till we get bored and stop searching for the nonexistent answer." What would be any different if you discovered what happened before the big bang, as you only believe in physicality and that needs a cause to occur you will be searching forever. You might as well already been searching for ever as what would be the difference if you were not?

You will snap the rubber band and that will be the sign that Christians have been taken by Jesus Christ in his 2nd coming. You will be left on earth for 1000 years with the Devil.

So what is it going to be? (Paragraph 8, page 2) This choice will be like no other, and we will make the world a better place to live. Reality is that Christians and Satanists fight among good and evil. The Atheists fight among Christians and Satanists.

Satanists say that you get pleasure by self pleasing, using up the worlds recourses on them self. This is not true pleasure!
These two sentences sum up either ‘faith'.

Christians agree with:
Treat others how you will want to be treated (The first 5 books of the Bible are about that. Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy) a Christian will help and give to the poor. Give money, will not ask for money back and will see money only as an item like any other.

Satanists agree with:
Treat others how another would treat you. (That you need to be good to your self before you can unto others who are only higher than you) A Satanist will not help or give to the poor and will not give money. But treat it above all else.

True pleasure is something that comes when you are not distracted from the goal, sin is not pleasure just a distraction from pleasure. True pleasure will come in heaven; God's love is true pleasure.

Odd and strange happenings I found out while working on this:

1) Ask, what is the Devil calling number? It is 666, as 3+3=6 and 3 whole numbers of 6 are 666. I divided 6 in 2 making 3 and giving 3 points each to Christians and Satanists which sums up the whole universe, back to their rightful owners. Is that not a bit of a strange result? But it makes sense.
2) Jesus was 30 when he started his minstrelsy. Jesus died 3 years later which makes Jesus 33. Again 3 point per side. Atheists 0.
3) My full name is Joshua Thomas Crisp. The JC stands for Jesus Christ, (I am by far not saying I am Jesus Christ him self) Thomas (my middle name) was a disciple of Jesus Christ. When Jesus rose from the dead Thomas did not believe that Jesus did. (Like all atheists do today) Thomas said, "I will not believe in till I can place my finger through were the nail was." Thomas found him self to be wrong. Thomas is my middle name like the Atheists are in the middle of the Christians and Satanists. Like Thomas was proven wrong. Atheists reading this have been proven wrong too.
4) The word Jesus means savoir. The word Christ means anointed or messiah. Jesus Christ is the name, where is his middle name like me?
5) Its 3 years till 2012, Jesus Started his minstrelsy 3 years before he died. I have started mine 3 years before 2012. All the ancient calendars claim earth will end in 2012, and now people believe in might. Just a thought, only God him self knows Jesus will return but I said when the earth will end.

Now it is your time to Choose. Still say you are confused then you are in reality

The excuse, "I can believe what I want." will just prove my whole point, 100%. As you will find out that is what you are doing. Choosing what you want between Christians and Satanists. I am saying if you want to be adult about this, you will find out that you Atheists need to pick one or the other, Christianity or Satanism.
iamadragon

Con

...You haven't really said anything.
GodSands

Pro

Continue part 2.

The Rapture:
I will not go into detail; I will just say that who ever believes in Jesus Christ (speaking for an Atheist) will end up in heaven with God and Christ Jesus. Those who do not, those who have read this essay and have still not taken notice will suffer for 1000 years on earth, as it is said in Revelations 19:20. (Look back on paragraph 23) For more information on the Rapture look up ‘Chuck Missler'.

The geography of the planet links in, this is how:
According to geologist the earth's continents were all compacted together making one continent called Pangaea 500 million years ago when the Cambrian explosion was taking place. Over millions and millions of years, Pangaea broke apart. Now there is North America and Canada where Pangaea was and where Pangaea was not are now many continents as such as Europe, Russia, China, India and Australia plus a wide range more.

In Genesis, the fall of man, Adam and Eve were banished from the Garden of Eden by sinning, causing death, pain and suffering. Is it not odd that America is the most hated nation in the world and that which has the most Christians that any other country? What I am saying is that America is Heaven and the rest of the world is not. Since man split from God and Adam and Eve were banished from the Garden of Eden so were all the countries from Pangaea. Great Britain is a very Atheist country and that a lot of people believe in evolution. Well if you look carefully you will see that Ireland is evolving in to Great Britain. That Ireland is evolving a small Wales and a small, but at the moment a think tale for Cornwall. Both Ireland and Great Britain seem to face the same direction. And also Ireland is evolving a foot in the county of Wexford like Great Britain has where the county Kent is. Both Ireland and Great Britain have mouth shaped structures, and that Ireland generally looks more like a marine sea creature with the ridged snout like turtle's have, and that the west of Ireland looks much like a fin of a sea creature. Great Britain generally looks like more evolved creature than Ireland with more of a human head; as well it is nearer to the main land. The two countries are both not only facing the same direction but are both facing away from America. As I explained, America being similar to Heaven.

Not only was it that but the man who started this whole made belief theory, evolution off, Charles Darwin from England the main body of Britain, from Shropshire. Charles Darwin has a forehead that reaches slightly over his eyes similar again like Great Britain has.

Charles Darwin travelled across the Atlantic Ocean down past North Africa, down past South America then back up the west of South America, stopping off several times and finally reaching the Galapagos Islands, directly beneath North America. Then crossed the Pacific Ocean underneath Australia, right under the Middle East, touching down on Cape Town in South Africa, then across the Atlantic Ocean once again to South America, landing in Rio de Janeiro, finishing the 5 year journey crossing once more across the Atlantic back to England.

The fact that Heaven is thought as upwards and Hell downwards, well I can not help write that the Galapagos Islands are below North America. And the Galapagos Islands are where Charles Darwin saw his theory take place. As if he was back in time. As the Galapagos Islands are underneath America directly and I have portrayed American being Heaven of this world the surely Hell must be the Galapagos Islands. And logically working from my analogy, evolution has been thought up by Satan. In the Garden of Eden, the serpent said to Adam and Eve, "You will become like gods."

When Charles Darwin died, a rumour was heard that he took back the theory evolution; he said that evolution felt like uncontrollable fires spreading across the whole earth. His wife Emma, a Christian, said that Charles Darwin's most meaningful thing he discovered was Jesus Christ.

Christopher Columbus, who accidently discovered America in 1492 when he was meant to go to India, as I have disgust that Heaven is North America in comparison (The richest country in the world) well Christopher Columbus did not find America as he was not looking for it. America found him. Like you do not find God, God finds you. When Christopher Columbus arrived at America, he was uninvited by the native Americas. From the last country discovered it quickly became from the least known and poorest country to the richest and most powerful country in the world. Is this not what Christian's say how God works in their lives? I would agree.

Evolution:
Since Atheists believe in science (variations in this case) and evolution but Satanists know that evolution happens then surely the Atheist is stretching science where it cannot possibly go. That evolution is owned by the Satanists and Christian does not want anything to do with it. The Satanist can say what evolution needs to work. And that is magic. So its either evolution is magic and that you Atheist know that or its science and that you know science does not create a processing millions of years evolution. Stop stretching science into the impossible. Even Satanists would say that evolution is not a scientific wonder, and neither do the Christians.

It's either one or another. Not both evolution and science but magic and evolution.
Because you as an Atheist can not explain how evolution works with out using a volume of time, such as 10 million years, the only and logical reason you can not is because you are stretching micro evolution into macro evolution. And that's why you can not have science in macro evolution. It's like this for example:

Micro evolution, time, micro evolution, time, micro evolution, time again, micro evolution, time… You get what I am saying. That you fill in time with macro evolution (magic) not science. That is what Satanists know and at least they are being honest!

The big bang:
This is another fairly tale, magical event. We all know (Christians, Atheists and Satanists) in reality that 0+0=0, and now that I have split what atheists believe in half what now, magic or science? I say it magical. It goes like this for the big bang – Christians 0+0=0, Atheists 0+0=1, Satanists 0+0=1, but it is ok for Satanists to know that, as they know magic where as Atheists do not. In reality Atheists are mocking both Christian/God and Satanists/Devil just by believing in this, in my opinion of a word, rubbish.

Atheists spend years of their lives on the big bang and evolution for nothing:
The reason why atheist will never find anything is because there is nothing to find. Look at it like this: I cut a table in half. The two sides of the table are the Christians and Satanists side. Now you Atheists are left in the middle, and since you are in this world of mine, there is only the table which is cut in half there is nothing in the middle, just a 1 dimension of nothingness. This is why you will you Atheists will find nothing. And that it would only be a mere belief if you think you will. You are the religious ones.
iamadragon

Con

You haven't shown anything. You've given a bunch of random examples and then come up with absurd conclusions.
GodSands

Pro

This really sucks, you have no knowledge anyway on this subject, you I not going to express my views out like a rich man with too much money.

Who ever would like to know about it then just ask. I wanted Maya9 to debate, and if she did, we would be in a much better state. However she closed her account. Never mind.

Im done here. Great debate.
iamadragon

Con

I have enough knowledge to know that most of what you're saying is pretty weird, repetitive, and unsupported.

Like I said, you shouldn't have made this an Open Debate, because then a completely jerk like me could come and take it.

Also, check this out:

Genius.
GodSands

Pro

This song rules!!
iamadragon

Con

Nas is like the afrocentric Asian; half-man, half-amazing.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
9spaceking: tying debates since 1999
Posted by philosphical 7 years ago
philosphical
Its rather ridiculous that iamadragon is winning this one
Posted by iamadragon 7 years ago
iamadragon
I wasn't aware that spelling and grammar had a hidden "more words" part.
Posted by GodSands 7 years ago
GodSands
Glad for you, lol.
Posted by Harlan 7 years ago
Harlan
Honestly is an adverb.
Posted by GodSands 7 years ago
GodSands
I am releaved that someone has honestly in their blood. Thank you for being honest. I see that by you are not being completely one sided.
Posted by Kleptin 7 years ago
Kleptin
As for the voting:

C: Poor conduct on both sides. The debate is useless. Tied.

S/G: Good spelling and grammar on both sides. However, Con barely wrote anything. Points go to PRO

A: Both arguments were just as irrelevant. Tie.

S: No relevant sources to either side. Tie.
Posted by Kleptin 7 years ago
Kleptin
"Your English is lapsing again GodSands. Perhaps you'd have an easier time debating in Aramaic?"

Am I the only one who gets why that's actually a pretty funny joke XD?
Posted by GodSands 7 years ago
GodSands
Sorry I was typing that about 5 am I was quite tired.

Metz: Have I not ask you first. That might answer you question if you respond to me. The question is there for anyone to answer. But I will answer you question.

Something from nothing is indeed impossible. If I asked you can something now appear from thin air. You would say it came from another dimension. God is only linked to those people who want t be with Him. God has given His Son, Jesus. So that us sinners can have hope through Jesus.

Take away evolution and you are left with, there is a creation ther is a creater. Take away that silly thinking routine "Something from nothing" and you are left with God. God the creater. It really is that simple, the confusing part is with in the universe and trying to see out side it to find the answer. You can not.
Posted by Ragnar_Rahl 7 years ago
Ragnar_Rahl
Your English is lapsing again GodSands. Perhaps you'd have an easier time debating in Aramaic?
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
GodSandsiamadragonTied
Reasons for voting decision: this was not a debate. Thus, tying these two.
Vote Placed by GOP 2 years ago
GOP
GodSandsiamadragonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con didn't present any arguments, whereas Pro went in depth when he was talking about his topic. Pro may have "given a lot of absurd examples", but con said NOTHING whatsoever. Also, Pro used one source. He used the Bible. Con didn't use ANY.
Vote Placed by wonderwoman 7 years ago
wonderwoman
GodSandsiamadragonTied
Vote Placed by philosphical 7 years ago
philosphical
GodSandsiamadragonTied
Vote Placed by tribefan011 7 years ago
tribefan011
GodSandsiamadragonTied
Vote Placed by Steven123 7 years ago
Steven123
GodSandsiamadragonTied
Vote Placed by Agnostic 7 years ago
Agnostic
GodSandsiamadragonTied
Vote Placed by studentathletechristian8 7 years ago
studentathletechristian8
GodSandsiamadragonTied
Vote Placed by Xie-Xijivuli 7 years ago
Xie-Xijivuli
GodSandsiamadragonTied
Vote Placed by PrvnMthws 7 years ago
PrvnMthws
GodSandsiamadragonTied