Mysticsquire
asdfgasdf

Is trump better then obama?

Mysticsquire

Pro

Trump is better then Obama I mean do we even know if Obama is from this country???
asdfgasdf

Con

Trump is a racist. So in all the debates the first things he said was i'm going to build a wall and keep the mexicans out and make them pay for it. Then also America didn't choose it's president no Russia hacked us and added a bunch more votes for trump the C.I.A said.
Mysticsquire

Pro

trump is not racist he just wants to protect are country I believe certain religions will kill us all if they reach a certain percentage. Also there is no proof of Russian hackers I mean how can that be true?? What do we even have a against them we just have some problem I mean really.
asdfgasdf

Con

If trump isn't a racist, then why does Trump hate muslims and all other religions? I believe trump is a racist. I've got some reasons for why Obama is better than some kind of racists. Obama really seemed to care about doing good for other people, and he seemed to be intelligent without ego getting in the way. Trump is the opposite; all he cares about is himself and his overinflated ego is his main engine. He says whatever pops into his head without considering who it might affect or offend.

Posted by dsjpk5 5 months ago
dsjpk5
The CIA never said Russia added any votes. You made that up.
Posted by Mysticsquire 5 months ago
Mysticsquire
As I had previously said trump is not racist because certain religions will kill us if they reach over 50% also this is my first debate so I set it low.
Posted by asdfgasdf 5 months ago
asdfgasdf
well i couldn't put any evidence because this mystic... whatever guy just set the max letters to 500.
Posted by WhiteHawk 5 months ago
WhiteHawk
I'd like to see some evidence to both of your cases.
Posted by anirudh10 5 months ago
anirudh10
Trump is probably one of the best presidents US has seen and i feel is doing much better than Obama.
Ofcourse Obama had the tag "The first african american" whcih was totaly unecessary.
Trump's outspoken personality agaisnt terrorism and radical islamic ideology is very good for this planet.
His decision towards making the wall is importnat to stop the illegal migrants to stop coming to US.
His tax reforms are outdtanding and one of the biggest since ronald reagan rule.
His opposition to obama care is being appreciated by many and true OBAMA CARE is looting the average amercan citizens
Posted by Avoid_Everything 5 months ago
Avoid_Everything
Enforcing immigration laws is not racism lmao. If so, every country in the world would be racist.
Posted by MindMaster 5 months ago
MindMaster
@asdfgasdf
Trump is not a racist, yes he wants to build a wall and keep the Mexicans out and make them pay for it. Do you know why he wants to keep the Mexicans out? Because over half (52%) of illegal immigrants are Mexican, and saying that Mexico is going to pay for it is not racist. Give me the quote and the source of your quote where the C.I.A. said Russia hacked the election.
Posted by Nd2400 5 months ago
Nd2400
Yes Obama was born in this country. And it actually too soon to compare the two President. Obama hold office for 8 years and trump only 1 years. But trump cause more harm than good. But only time will tell.