TalkingWaffle69
LDPOFODebATeR0328

Is your child getting a properly balanced breakfast?

LDPOFODebATeR0328

TalkingWaffle69

Pro

I am a single male mother to a 6 year old cat. I do not believe that my cat child is getting a properly balanced morning meal and it got me thinking, "are there any other cat childs out there who do not get a plentiful amount of roasted babies?"
LDPOFODebATeR0328

Con

I accept. (I'm assuming that this is a troll debate...)

TalkingWaffle69

Pro

No sir, my cat child named Schrodinger, is not getting his properly balanced breakfast!!!
LDPOFODebATeR0328

Con

Poor Schrodinger... He must've met a bad "mother" because he is not getiing his "properly balanced breakfast..."

Anyways,

Let us start with the definitions.

Definitions (from Merriam-Webster Dictionary):

Mother- A female parent.

Child- A young PERSON.

Cat- A small animal that is related to lions and tigers and that is often kept by people as a pet.

Breakfast- The first meal of the day.

Person- A HUMAN being.

(I'd like to remind my opponent that the definitions CANNOT be changed, throughout the debate.

Moving on.

First, let's talk about the topic of this debate.

The topic states: "Is your child getting a properly balanced breakfast?"

Like I stated, a child is defined as a young person (person is a human being). Please take a look at my opponent's arguments:

1.) "I am a single male mother to a 6 year old cat. I do not believe that my cat child is getting a properly balanced morning meal and it got me thinking, 'are there any other cat childs out there who do not get a plentiful amount of roasted babies?'"

First of all, you can't be a SINGLE MALE MOTHER to a 6 year old CAT because of the following reasons:
1. You cannot produce an offspring without a "partner."
2. A human being can't give birth to a cat.
3. The definition of the term "mother" states that a mother must be a female.

Second, it is your fault for not providing your cat with a "properly balanced morning meal." You, as a "mother," are responsible for providing your "child" with sufficient food.

Third, you could be arrested for roasting and killing babies... That's considered a form of murder...

"No sir, my cat child named Schrodinger, is not getting his properly balanced breakfast!!!"

I truly feel bad for Schrodinger... Why? Because his "mother" apparently provided him with lack of roasted babies!

Thanks for your "arguments." They were amazing! (Sarcasm intended.)
TalkingWaffle69

Pro

I see your point sir...but as you may know..Schrodinger is no ordinary cat...he is everywhere and nowhere...he is neither alive...nor dead. This...as it sounds wonderful...he may not die...he lives forever being unnoticed. I try to give him breakfast...but the only thing he wants to eat are roasted babies. I tried to stop him...but how can you kill that of which is...ungroundable?...
LDPOFODebATeR0328

Con

Refutations:

"I see your point sir...but as you may know..Schrodinger is no ordinary cat...he is everywhere and nowhere...he is neither alive...nor dead. This...as it sounds wonderful...he may not die...he lives forever being unnoticed. I try to give him breakfast...but the only thing he wants to eat are roasted babies. I tried to stop him...but how can you kill that of which is...ungroundable?..."

I'd like to point out that this argument is irrelevant to the topic. The topic is talking about the term "child," not a fictional psychopathic cat...

RFD:
1.) All of my arguments were dropped.
2.) My opponent did not bring up any arguments.
3.) I have better S&G
4.) I attempted to stay on topic.
Vote Placed by FaustianJustice 2 years ago
FaustianJustice
TalkingWaffle69LDPOFODebATeR0328Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Srsly, peeps? Conduct and staying on topic to Con.