ruthpumarejo
Kc1999

Islam Is The True Religion

Kc1999

ruthpumarejo

Pro

WE ARE ONE, THERE IS ONLY 1 GOD <----------------------By Ruth Pumarejo *Worth the read* Islam is the way of life. We have the Torah, The Bible and the Quran. One misconception is that the Bible is not "instant" Scripture and it wasn't all written down around the same time. Instead, the books of the Bible were written over a lengthy period of time by different people inspired by God. All of "the books" were from God. The Quran says that Firm belief that all of them were revealed from God and that God spoke them is a real sense. Some of them were heard from Him from behind a veil, without there being any intermediary from among the angels. Some were conveyed by an angelic Messenger to a human Messenger. Some were written by Allah"s (God in Arabic) own Hand, as He says. THE QURAN was pretty much humanity's final communication with God. It was brought down by the Archangel Gabriel through Prophet Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him) in 23 years. The Archangel Gabriel told The Prophet (pbuh) to recite the Holy Qur'an. Even though he was illiterate he still recited it and that is why the Quran is only recited in Arabic. Arabic being the first language also spoken by Adam .They say it is "the language of the angels". When I first read Qur'an I felt as if God was reading it to me in first person in the Heifer ( Surah Al- Baqurah) The chapter of The Cow. I was so inspired because as I read on, I found that the Qur'an was God's way of healing mankind and guiding people to the straight way. The way on those of whom he has bestowed his grace, not of those who have caused him anger, nor of those who have incurred his wrath. Nor of those who have went astray. I also felt confident reading a book that had never been changed by man. Where we have the bible in which has been revised about 10 times and if not, more. It's good to know that God has shown me the way at such an early age. Take my mother for an instance, she spent nearly her entire life in search of God and the true meaning of life. At age 50, my mother met an amazing Arab-Jordanian family here in Boston and she chose to help a great woman we met in the family who was battling an awful stage of cancer. Through their wonderful friendship and journey many times the woman had told my mom that Her and I were going to be such good Muslims one day because of the deed we were doing in helping out the woman. My mom, at the time was confused but enlightened with the family's kindness. Unfortunately after battling cancer for a year, our beautiful Aunty Rehan passed away and on the day she did my mother embraced Islam. It was then that I began studying Islam and the real meaning of this religion of love. I even wanted to know what it was to kneel on the ground and pray 5 times a day, so for 4 months, that's exactly what I did. I was a Christian before but I never had much interest in spending my Sunday mornings on the pews in-fact I always found myself bored. And I never understood why everyone worshiped Jesus so much. Literally. The songs we would sing, the church lessons, I even remember getting a wristband that said "What Would Jesus Do" to encourage us that we should always remember Jesus. I believe he was a great Prophet but nothing ever added up. So like most, I was brainwashed into idolatry. Praising the Divine Trinity: The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit and even The Virgin Mary. Never having time to worship the creator and sustainer of our universe. Never having time to thank him for everything, to guide me, to show me. Where would God be? I mean I was young, and most kids follow whatever their parents follow making their lives secular and meaningless. At the age of 12 I stopped going to church, by 8th grade I had almost forgotten who God was and by freshmen year I began thinking that life, or at least my life had no purpose. My heart was empty. It wasn't till later on that I learned that life without God in it, no matter how seemingly valuable, is emptiness itself and no life at all. Even though I had never read the bible I decided that if I was going to be a Muslim one day, I needed to read The Qur'an and understand God's message to humanity. At the time I was going through some tough situations at my first year of high school and I was missing school weeks at a time. This is how critical my life got. Deaf, Dumb, and Blind, I continued on my life except now, with God in my heart. On July 25, 2014 I took my Shahada (declaration of faith) at a mosque in downtown Boston. After converting to Islam, life changed for the better. I began to learn about dua's (supplications to God) and really began to pray 5 times a day and the Qur'an says that Allah (God in Arabic) loves those who are steadfast in prayer and piteous/righteous. I looked back on all those times where I didn't have Him in my life and yet I would steel kneel down in tears and ask God the question of why. Why this Why that. It is then when I saw my own mother in tears because she had not been given the job she had gone for an interview. I told my mom that day: "Mummy, don't worry! Allah answers our prayers in 3 ways. He says YES and gives it to you. He says NO and gives you better. Or He says WAIT and gives you the best." I had finally learned that nothing in this life happens without God's very own will. And that sometimes when we don't get what we want, it's because God knows that it wouldn't be best for us. And that when we think everything is going wrong know that Allah does not give us a fight we can't handle. Submission to the good will of God, together with obedience to His beneficial Law, becoming a Muslim, is the best safeguard for man's peace and harmony. So for those of you like me once, Don't worry. Whatever religion you follow, know that there is really only ONE god. And that God is never blind to your tears, never deaf to your prayers, and never silent to your pain. He sees, He hears, and he WILL deliver.
Kc1999

Con

Propositions on (1) Definition:

1.
Islam must be defined as a "monotheistic religion" which is based upon the Quran
1.1 "True" must be defined as wholly true; if I say "I am justice, freedom, and prosperity" but I prove to the world that I am not justice, I may be "freedom and prosperity" but the whole proposition is still false.
1.2 "Religion" must be defined as "the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods."
Corollary The opponent henceforth must proves that Islam is the "true religion" by demonstrating that Islam is infallible.

Propositions on (2) Circular Logic and other Fallacies

2.
"The Bible has changed my life, because God became clear to me" is a fallacy of personal evidence; it's sophist logic is based upon the assumption that man never lies, which is clearly a false statement.
2.1 "Islam is a true religion because the Quran" is a circular logical argument; for Islam to be "the true religion" every teaching of it, every statement it says, and every verse of it (and the Quran) can be interpreted as true; but what qualities does a true religion have? A true religion encourages men to seek the truth; a false one requires men to have faith in the book and not belief. For example, Buddhism teaches men to be good, but at the same time, it does not require overt faith to be a Buddhist; there is no fanciful and almost fictional "creation" stories under Buddhism, but just theories about the nature of man and man's existence.

Propositions on (3) On Fallacies of Islam

Axiom A. The true religion is infallible.
3. No religion is infallible, Islam included, for religion is simply the mass-following of a metaphysical view of being of a great monotheistic philosopher.
3.1 But the books of religion, which show how to follow that religion, requires a reawakening in order to read it; as it is clear that humans of that period are as gullible, if not more, than us ourselves.
3.2 (Fallacies on Human Production) But the first fallacy one must look at in Islam is found in the Koran, Sura 23:12-14:

And certainly did We create man from an extract of clay. (23:12) Then We placed him as a sperm-drop in a firm lodging. (23:13) Then We made the sperm-drop into a clinging clot, and We made the clot into a lump [of flesh], and We made [from] the lump, bones, and We covered the bones with flesh; then We developed him into another creation. So blessed is Allah , the best of creators. (23:14)

3.21 For the resolution proposes that every word of Islam is true; but Sura 23:12-14 proposes a new story; that whatever Islam proposes, is true. However, this is not what real sciences have found; for real and physical sciences has found out that the female, in fact, play more part than the male in the creation of the baby. The sperm, in reality, fertilizes the egg which allows the father's chromosomes and DNA to unite with that of the mothers', and therefore creating a "child fetus"

3.212
Apart from this, before we go onto more scientific fallacies, we must also point out another fallacy; the Quran bases its fundamental postulates upon the work of Galen, which states that "sperm" comes from the joint between the loins and the ribs, when it is MORE THAN CLEAR that the sperm originates from testicles.

Corollary Henceforth it is more than clear that the Quran presents us with false propositions on the generation of animals, men and life. If Islam was the true religion, then it would be more than clear that the Quran would not be based on false facts.

3.3 (Fallacies on the Functioning of the Earth) The Quran proposes that the rain is the process of the heavens. Yusufali 2:22 states:

"Who has made the earth your couch, and the heavens your canopy; and sent down rain from the heavens?"

3.31 But anyone with enough logic, and education in these fields, can tell you that rain is because of a cycle that earth has created; the water cycle. Rain is not magic so to say; rain is made by the earth, and no philosophical proof could overshadow the fact that the water cycle exists, and is now working either below, above, or in the limits, of the equilibrium that it works on.
3.32 But more fallacies on the functioning of the earth can be observed; there was a time when Imams would offer a Fatwa for killing those who thought that the earth was round. Koran V.20:53 states that:

"He Who has, made for you the earth like a carpet spread out; has enabled you to go about therein by roads (and channels); and has sent down water from the sky." With it have We produced diverse pairs of plants each separate from the others."

Earth is clearly not flat; if the opponent needs to circumnavigate the world to see, let him do so. But it is not of my interest to show a already too clear fact; that Islam has created many fallacies on the world, and its function/form is already too clear.

Corollary: Islam is fallible, but how can a true religion be fallible?

3.4 (Fallacies in Astronomy and Cosmology) Islam teaches that the sky is the cover to our universe; that it is a canopy. Quran 31:10:

"He hath created the heavens (Skies) without supports (pillars) that ye can see, and hath cast into the earth firm Mountains/Hills, so that it quake not with you; and He hath dispersed…"

But modern cosmology has proven to the world that the earth is not merely a home, and the sky the roof, but that the sky is a reflection of the outside universe.

∴ The True Religion is Infallible, whilst islam is riddled with mistakes.

Propositions on (4) on the Existence of God

4.1
Islam is based upon the assumption that God exists; and indeed, it would require heaps of proof to suggest that God exists. Albeit via Russel's Teapot, the opponent has the burden to prove that God exists, I shall assume that this resolution already has that assumption in it.

4.2 Arguments against God existence vary, but there shall be three employed here; if anything, this proves that there is no "true" religion. The first argument against God derives from (a) spontaneous generation, another arises from an argument against Body-Mind Dualism (b), and last one arises from Morality (c)

4.3 The arguments from spontaneous generation (a) is easy; nothing can just "poof" out in the world; i.e humans cannot be effectively created out of nowhere, since the creation of the world, due to natural laws. Albeit it can be said that "God is omnipotent" it must be said that "if God can create a law so strong that even he cannot violate it" he cannot be omnipotent. God can; he has created the world, and the laws of the world he cannot break. Nevertheless, this may be demonstrated as a circular argument; but can God create a Wall so strong that even he cannot break? Yes, he can. Henceforth God is not omnipotent; but there is a greater dillema. If God is not omnipotent, then can he break natural laws? If he did so, the earth would be destroyed, as the violation of natural physical laws against spontaneous generation would do so.

Nevertheless, this argument is best expressed in proposition-conclusion forms:

1. Spontaneous Generation is impossible
2. God created men spontaenously
3. It is impossible for God to create men spontaneously
4. If God didn't create men spontaneously, then he is not the God of Monotheism
5. The God of Monotheism does not exist

∴ If the God of Islam does not exist due to these factors, then it would be impossible for Islam to be the religion of truth.

4.4 The arguments from the body-mind problem presents a more clear but still an inductive path against this idea of a monotheistic God. But this argument shall show how the soul cannot exist without the body; let us take for example the question of the soul. If the soul exists, then whatever the body does to it, the soul cannot be effected, as the soul is merely an object, a non-physical one, that exists within our brains, which seat the soul. However, when a person receives damage from the brain, his "soul" changes. He turns from a normal calm person into a short-tempered angered person; such was the case of Phineas Gage, a worker who suffered a damaged brain.

4.41 A further problem for Dualism is the problem of "casual interaction" or how brains form consciousness. If the soul exists, then one must find an explanation for the unification of the mind and the body; for how can a immaterial object even control a material object? Apart from this, arguments from biological development states that "how can a man" be controlled by an immaterial object when his existence is material?

4.42 Apart from this, all things that exist, exist physically, or if does not exist physically, there must be definite proof for it; there is barely any definite proof from neurology/psychology of the existence of such an immaterial dialogue.

Corollary: If the soul does not exist, then a supernatural world (which one calls the Kingdom of God) cannot exist, as the supernatural world is the world of the immaterial souls. If a supernatural world is non existent, then God does not exist. If God does not exist, then Islam is not the true religion.

4.5 Arguments from morality states that men were born into a state of tabula rasa. Although this may be neurologically disproven, men are indeed in tabula rasa about morality; for if the monotheistic God is all good, he would have created humans good. However, humans can be bad; but on a higher note, there is no objective morality. Even in some societies before the 19th century, especially in Hawaii, the intercourse of siblings was still not considered a taboo. God would have created men with perfectly objective morality, but he hasn't; but he is all good. Henceforth, we can only conclude that the Islamic God does not exist.

RESOLUTION IS NEGATED

Citations:

Quran References: http://quran.com...

ruthpumarejo

Pro

(2.) Talking about the experience I went through is beneficial. It's like someone having a near death experience, going to heaven and back and then not telling anyone about their trip.
(2.1) It doesn't essentially matter what good qualities a religion is "suppose to have". The truth is hard for humans to believe because while one is asleep, one won't ever open their eyes up to the truth, but when you're awake, (well since we you want to speak in scientific terms) Homo-Spins only have 3% of their human genomes developed. The other 97% has been stolen or deprived from us, but since we are somewhat living in the era of awakening (metaphorically speaking) our DNA is rather, beggining to awake. Realistically speaking: our genome is waking up because more and more people are starting to ask questions like "where we are from and who is God". Only when they find the answer, there genetic codes awaken. There's no such thing as "good qualities to a religion." The fact that there are roughly 4,200 religions, sects, cults, and groups is a sign of the Last Day, many of us have gone far astray, and that the Shay tan (Satan the accursed) has taken over the hearts and minds of young adolescents and adults who still seek for God but are looking in the wrong place. When Satan disobeyed Allah (Arabic name for God) he asked for a respite until the day of Judgement and Allah granted him that. Satan said: "Oh my Lord! Give me respite till the Day of Judgement.
Allah said: "Then verily you are those reprieved till the day of time appointed."
-Quran Al-Hijr (3-38). After Allah gave him the reprieve until the Day of Judgment, he made misleading man as his primary goal. Allah told us about that in the Quran, "(Iblees) said: "Because You have sent me astray, surely, I will sit in wait against them (human beings) on Your straight path. Then I will come to them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left, and You will not find most of them as thankful ones (i.e. they will not be dutiful to You)"" (Quran, Al-Aaraf: 16,17). He has such confidence in ensnaring his victims that he openly declares his strategy of approaching them from all sides and making them succumb to his temptations. He has decided to make the world appear beautiful and attractive and works on ways to lure man, limit his perspective to the gains, pleasures and enjoyment of this world alone, and make him forget the path that Allah (SWT) has chalked out for all human beings during their stay here.
Satan"s ultimate goal is to make people go astray and eventually to turn them into disbelievers, or polytheists at a minimum. The manner in which Satan pursues that goal varies in accordance with the interests and inclinations of his victims. For example, he uses piety to attack the pious; scholarly disciplines to attack scholars; false reasoning and logic for those who take pride in being knowledgeable, and ignorance to attack the ignorant. Allah (SWT) Has warned us in the Holy Quran: "O Children of Adam! Let not Satan deceive you, as he got your parents (Adam & Eve) out of Paradise," (Quran, Al-Aaraf: 27).
". . . and follow not the footsteps of Satan. Surely he is to you an open enemy" (Quran, Al-Anaam: 142).
So, Allah has made it clear to mankind that Satan is their enemy and Satan"s goal is to divert mankind from the goal that Allah established for them, which is to follow and worship Allah by obeying His commands. Satan"s goal is to make mankind disobey Allah and divert them to the hell fire in the hereafter, which will also be Satan"s abode. Allah says in the Quran:
"Surely, Satan is an enemy to you, so treat him as an enemy. He only invites his followers that they may become the dwellers of the blazing Fire" (Faatir 35:6).
When Iblis was certain that he was doomed, he resolved to mislead whomever he could from the straight way so that they would be with him in Hell one day. Satan Said : I shall mislead them from the path except your chosen, guided, among them,' -Al Hijr-(39-40) His promise is to lead us completely astray, the true religion God intended us to follow was Islam. Because after Jesus resurrected everyone began loving him and following his teachings which isn't a bad thing but the year we live in now (2014) A.C -people are worshipping Jesus in schools, churches, everywhere. So Allah brought down the Quran through the Archangel Gabriel as a way to guide humanity and a book stating that monotheism is the biggest foundation in Islam and that polytheism is prohibited. That's why Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) doesn't have any photos of himself because God knew that if someone drew a painting of the messenger of Allah, then mankind would also begin to idolize him like Jesus. My conclusion to the kind of question someone would ask like of "what qualities does a true religion obtain?" is proof that a percentage of the globe has strayed far from the path, and that Satan is influencing us to think that having thousands of religions is perfectly okay. He whispers into our thoughts and makes us think that all of it is fine. & I could also henceforth debate why Islam is the perfect religion and has the perfect "qualities" not saying that it is the one true one but saying that it is the best one. but today I want to have my say in why I say that Islam is the religion God intends for us to all follow one day.
3.21 If it isn't clear in the Quran, the words "we created man from an extract of clay" is speaking metaphorically. I don't suppose were made out of playdoh. Unless my opponent thinks we were made out of playdoh. It's an example of how Allah chose to word our creation and we can't question the way we were created because that's just how we were created. End of story. No matter what sciences have found Allah was being metaphorical about the clay and drop of sperm. It is obvious to everyone that in order to procreate the male must drop sperm into the woman's privates. Islam has not created any fallacies. My opponent stands wrong in what he/she has said so far because the statement "He Who has, made for you the earth like a carpet spread out; has enabled you to go about therein by roads (and channels); and has sent down water from the sky." With it have We produced diverse pairs of plants each separate from the others." Is another metaphor. Grass and land isn't a carpet. again. It's a metaphor. So is "the heaven" line followed by "and has send down water from the sky" I think that's quite the obvious that earth is not flat but that Allah's intention was to say : I created the earth, and it's all yours. Corollary: Islam is not fallible therefore it is true. Thank you for your good question which is both interesting and challenging too. Let me state certain facts in the beginning which, as a Muslim, I would like to say proudly.
Islam is the very call of the Highest Creator to the humble human being to surrender, with his will and power, to the Infinite Power and the Supreme Sovereign. Islam is the light and the beacon that shows man where to step and how to be safe from falling into the abyss of vice. Islam is morality clothed with mercy, and mercy clothed with perfection. Islam is the course that governs life and elevates man above the boundaries of his physical appetites and animalisation whimsical desires that endanger his spirituality and degrade his morality. Does the sun need proofs to show to man that it is there? Man can deny the existence of the sun, but it is his own problem and not that of the sun. Islam is the sun that shines in the corners of man"s life and shows him the way to happiness.
Although Islam stands as clear and bright as the sun, it gives certain signs to those whose hearts are still feeling doubt and those whose hearts are thirsty for truth. Let"s now jump to the issue of the signs and the evidence standing in support of Islam and they are so many, so we name but a few: Firstly: Textual Evidence. In Surah 3 (Aal-Imran), Almighty Allah tells us that He has taken the covenant from all prophets and messengers to believe in this final prophet who comes with the same message that is monotheism, the true message of Allah sent with all prophets and messengers. Secondly: Logical Evidence- The very message of Jesus and his short stay on earth show that there was a need for another prophet to come settling all issues and showing complete course of guidance for all humans. This conforms with the saying of Jesus himself that he came not to initiate something new but to fulfill. The world, before the advent of the Prophet of Islam was in a case of a total disruption showed that there was a need for a religion that could re-establish order again. This was the condition of the world when Islam came with a complete social justice system, rights and equality, illumination and morality. Thirdly: Other Evidences. There are so many other evidences that Islam is a religion of truth. Among them are the following:The Quran is the eternal message of Islam and a timeless miracle that no one can produce the like thereof. Islam calls for understanding and a deep search in one's self, in the creation of the heavens and earth and the contemplation in everything around man. Had Islam been a false religion, it would have asked man to cripple his mind and paralyze his intelligence and stop thinking about anything.
Modern science testifies to Islam; the Quran contains lots of scientific facts that were completely unknown at the time of its revelation. They were just discovered recently. This is in itself standing evidence on the truthfulness of the Quran. The Quran gives facts about the life of the fetus in its mother"s womb (23:12-14), the layers of the earth (76:2-3, 65:12), stars and planets, the fall of the rain and lots of other issues that are only known to scientists who are deep in knowledge. These are but a few of the many evidences supporting Islam and showing that it is the eternal message of Allah and a religion of truth.
CASE CLOSED
http://quran.com...
Kc1999

Con

Propositions (1) Under the Refutation of Opponent's Fallacies

1. (On Logical Fallacies) It is completely neccesary for everyone to acknowledge the many fallacies that the opposition has made, and then we shall see the many illogical reasonings behind the opponent's conclusion.
1.1 Anecdoctal Evidences has been used by the opposition; anecdotal evidence is namely cherry-picked evidence, but can also include personal experiences to come to conclusion. In a premise-conclusive deductive logical syllogism, it comes to mainly this:

P1. I believe in Islam
P2. Whatever I believe is True
C. Henceforth Islam is the true religion

This is faulty reasoning; it provides no scientific, physical, philosophical or even religious evidence that seem to conclude that this is so. Anecdoctal evidence is pseudo-scientific, logically fallacious, and easily refuted; henceforth, I urge the opposition to check his premises, as this is a debate, not a sermont.
1.2 Circular Logic has also been used; Islam is the "true religion" because of "evidences presented in the Quran" How is this even logical? For if I said that Solipism was true, and used evidences from Solipist texts alone, I would not be presenting any arguments. Note that this debate is based upon the truth-factor of "Islam" and for Islam to be the true religion, everything it says has to be true. Again, I urge the opponent to check his premises.
1.3 Strawman has been used heavily; the opponent has replied to my usage of several Quran quotes, but not to how I interpret them and show that they are fallacious.
1.4 Ignoratio Elenchi has been committed throughout this debate.

Ergo the opponent needs to check his premises. I shall reply to the points that I find relevant to this debate only.

Propositions (2) Under the Refutation of Opponent's Reply to Proposition 2.1

2.1
It is completely abnormal to say that the opponent has used science to prove that Islam is the true religion; he has said none of such things. In fact, he has not proven anything in his genome analogy; the human genome cannot be described with terms used to describe human consciousness, such as "enlightenment" whatsoever. That would be like ascribing adjectives commonly used for inanimated objects; or more so, would one commonly call a rock sexy?
2.2 Apart from this, one cannot say that there is no "good quality in a religion" That is like saying LaVeyan Satanism is good, because there is no "bad". Or similarly, that is like saying that alturism is bad because there is "no good" There is good, and good comes with good qualities; for whatever is moral must be the result of only moral qualities. For how can moral men develop from immoral ones?
2.3 Similarly, how can one adjectified predicate be proven, when the qualities of that predicate is denied? That is similar to claiming that I am a man, but there is no qualities to define the gender differences. The qualities of the true religion accordingly to the definitions, must be wholly true, not partially.
2.4 Henceforth, the opponent has denied the debate motion; the qualities of a true religion make a religion true, but if these qualities do not exist, then there is no true religion.

∴ The opponent concedes as he refuses to answer the question of the qualities of a true religion

Propositions (3) Under the Reply of the Objection of the Scientific Fallacies in R1

3.1
(Fallacies on Generation of Humans) On the Quran Verse regarding the generation of life; as established, this proposition outlines the fallacies that the Quran commits when talking about human generation. As stated before, if the Quran has fallacies in it, especially scientific, then Islam is not the true religion because a true religion is wholly true.
3.21 Ironically, opposition commits the "undistributed minor premise" fallacy; this is due to the fact that there is no second premise. His arguments in pure syllogistical form is:

P1. The Quran was written by people who represented Allah
C. Every word in the Quran is the word of Allah

We cannot come to conclusions this easily. Firstly, the Quran was written by mortals; men like you and me. Secondly, the opponent states that we cannot question the Quran; "it is true because it just is" is not acceptable by any person with a sense of reasoning.

3.22 The opponent talks about Allah being metaphorical; well, it is clear that I did not interpret these verses literally.
3.3 On the Grass and Carpet Verse; perhaps the opponent needs clarification. It is indeed of my greatest interest to say this: a carpet is flat. So if Allah describes the earth as a carpet, then Allah describes the earth as flat. However, the earth is clearly not flat, because circumnavigation via boat and ships is possible.
3.31 The opponent makes an argument for a reinterpretation of this verse. Let us first recite the verse in full, accordingly with the Sahih International:

"[It is He] who has made for you the earth as a bed [spread out] and inserted therein for you roadways and sent down from the sky, rain and produced thereby categories of various plants."

It takes no genius to find out that it is indeed an affirmative to completely affirm that this Quran verse always meant that the "earth was made flat by Allah"
Propositions (4) Under the Scientific Evidences and Truth Value
4.
It is clear that the true religion does not teach man to be good; that is a virtue of a good religion. Henceforth, this conclusion is ignoratio elenchi due to the fact that we are not talking about Islam as a positive force, but as a true religion.
4.1 If Islam were a true religion, as stated due to the definition, Islam must be wholly true.
4.2
Henceforth, it is suffice for me to point out one mistake in the Quran, or in Islam in general, to win this debate. Nevertheless
4.3 the Quran's facts on the nature of the Universe is based purely on Theological Cosmology; there is no truth factor, or even conclusive scientific proof, of Seven Heavens existing.
4.4 Quran Verses 23:12-14 also incorrectly portrays life in a fetus; accordingly, the flesh fully develops first and it is only because of the flesh that bones are produced, as apart from the verses which state that the fetus is develops when first with the creation of a flesh and bones separately from each other. [1]
4.5 As stated, the Quran gives us an improper and falsifiable description of the creation of rain, as it is earthly proccesses that create rain, not supernatural ones.

∴ Scientific Evidences in the Quran contain some inaccuracies, which make the Quran false

Due to time restrictions, I have to end my arguments here.
[1] http://en.wikipedia.org...
ruthpumarejo

Pro

PART I.
Islam- The True Religion of God. Since my opponent wants to talk about "the good qualities of a religion" let us then begin

It does not matter if you are a worshipper of Idols, an atheist, religious, secularist, a man or a woman. Have you ever asked yourself one day the reason why you believe in what you believe in? Have you ever thought about the reason for which you chose the religion you practice? If you are a Christian have you ever asked yourself why you believe that Jesus Christ is the only way for eternal salvation? Does salvation require the crucifixion of the Godly prophet? Does God need to sacrifice himself to redeem others? Do you really believe that your God is not 1, and that they are 3 such as the father, the son, and the holy spirit? How come 1 entity is 3 entities (1=3) at the same time? Is the bible really the word of God? Is it all the word of God? Did it remain the same over time without any change like addition or ommision? Which apostle of Jesus should his book and life be followed and why? Do you really ask yourselves these questions or some of them? What is the fate of the one who opposes and why? What are the only principals through which you can decide which belief's are right & worthy of following? What are the measures and how do you agree regarding them? To those who believe In Judaism, have you ever stopped & thought, what are the right foundations of faith? Why do you have them in your belief while others do not have them? Why should the center of your faith be to believe that God, Jehovah, or Elohim is only for you? Why do you believe in him thinking that he made a sin and that he still cries because of feeling guilty until now...can the one who cries, regrets, and wails be a God? What is the proof of your faith? Is the Torah agreed upon by all sects of the Jews? Do you even all agree upon the definition of the Jew? Is the promise of God really only given to the Jews? Why is that? What is the fate of the other Jewish sects that do not agree with you? What is the fate of religions for you? You who believe in Hinduism, are you sure that the right and acceptable shape of the cycle of life in reincarnation? Is the emotional feeling the right way to measure faith? Is your holy book void of any addition or omission? You who believe in Buddhism. Do you really have the proof that Buddha is the son of God? & the savior of humanity of all miseries and pains? That he carries all their sins? And that he will be back to relieve the world of all the evil and sins? You who claim that you do not believe in God. Who created you? Who made you from nothing? Why are you created? So, you are born, then you die, and become forgotten. Do you like to live in such a state? Every human has to believe in some power to return to regarding the methods of his life and to look up to in case of fear and upon death. My brother in humanity, you are so sure of your faith? You know that is the true religion and that thinking anything else is false? You believe that who ever does not follow every other religion is false. So you are so ready to bet with your immortal spirit on this assumption.. Yes, did you stop to think carefully that there are more than 24 official religions? Hundreds of beliefs & practices on this planet? Do you know that Christianity includes more than 450,000 sects? All of them claim to understand the ultimate truth better than the rest. Do you realize that every member in a practiced belief is a pious, and honest person just like you? Did you know that his faith is firm as your faith? Did you know that they all read the sacred texts with certainty too? Do you know that they have confirmed justifications? Known miracles based on their measures and opinions? They feel the existence of God & his faint voice. They follow his perfect advice with obedience for their life. The love him in an indescribable way. The can also defend their belief in the same enthusiasm with which you defend your belief. You contradict with them about the big and small issues and they cannot all be right. Is that not correct?
PART II.
What are the measures rational people agree upon & which they can use to measure the nature of the TRUE RELIGON? Some of these measures are: belief in God (the human has to believe in a deity). He can call him God, or he can call him anything else. He can be a tree, a planet, a woman, an image, or a singer he is passionate about. So the human has to believe in something he can follow and cherish. He would refer to him in his method of life. He might even die for him, and this is what we call worship. As for the true God, he is the creator. He knows the hidden and the concealed matters. He is all knowing of the unseen , & has the power and will. And he makes all things happen according to what he wills. He is wise, he does not do anything except from certain wisdom. He is just and because of his justice, he rewards & punishes. He has a link with humans. He wouldn't be their Lord if he creates them & them and then abandons them. This is why he sends messengers to them to clarify the right path for them, & to notify humans for their method.
Method of God--------> the one who follows this method will be worthy of getting the reward & the one who leaves it will be worthy of punishment. There has to be the place with the reward which is Paradise, and a place for punishment which is the hellfire. If he is not capable of admitting them in either of these places, then he is not a God. The "religion" has to have an accurate definition of religion because if it is a method for life, & the path to the afterlife. It has to have attributes to consider it the true religion. Attributes v
1.) It has to be close to the basic nature of humans which represents all the good qualities & traits in humans
2.) Consistency- It has to be a consistent religion for all generations, countries, & all kinds of humans. It has to be a religion that does not increase or decrease according to desires.
3.)The beliefs of this religion have to be clear & evident there should be no visible & invisible matters & this religion should not be taken based on mere spirituality's ; it has to have an evident & reliable proof.
4.) The religion has to tackle all issues of life at everything it has to be suitable for life, & the afterlife. It has to build the body & it should not forget the spirit as well.
5.)This religion has to protect the life of the people & its honors. There has to be no unlawful mixing up lineages & has to protect their wealth.
Islam is in conformity with the creation & nature of humans, there is no contradiction between Islam & the nature of humans & this is why it is the religion of the natural disposition. Almighty God has created the human & defined the method for him to follow. This method is conincerate with the nature & needs of the human. This method is the religion.
Whoever does not follow this religion will be in a state of chaos, Instability, & spiritual and psychological discomfort. In addition to the torture in the afterlife. The Islamic religion has clear beliefs. It is not satisfied with establishing the command & teaching by abstract obligation & strict dictation. Islam does not say like other beliefs "believe blindly, believe then know or close your eyes then follow me" Islam does not only address the heart and spirit & depend on them as a foundation for belief. It also explains the matters with evident +convincing reasoning+ clear proof+ and true justification that persuades the mind & reasonable hearts. The Quran is the book of God & his words. It did not change despite the passing of hundreds of years , & despite the dissimilarities among countries & civilizations. It is still the same as it was revealed. It is still leading Muslims In their worldly life & there path to the afterlife. The Quran established proofs about the matter of divinity from the universe, the spirit, the history of the existence of God, his oneness & completeness. It also established proof in terms of resurrection. It proves the potential of creating humans, creating the heavens & the earth & reviving the land after her death. It shows God's wisdom through justice & rewarding the good doer and punishing the bad doer. The Islamic Religion is complete for all matters of life. It is flexible because it is close to the human nature which God has created humans according to their rulings. There is no Muslim that does not know the signs of the truth, the universe leads him to the oneness of God Almighty. What the messenger Muhammad (pbuh) brought proves his truthfulness and prophet hood. The Muslim knows quite well that whoever said God is the third of 3 is misleading and astray. The one who said that God got tired and rested after the creation of the heavens and the earth is a mislead disbeliever. The Muslim also sees clearly the disbelief in Idol worshippers & their allusions. The deluded atheists are even worse.
PART III.
{What is Islam's way of life legislation?}
The human does not know the truth about his spirit and being, He does not know the future that he will face. & this is why the human being was not able to put permanent legislations & laws to fit every time & place, but the Almighty God is all- knowing of what happened in the past, what happens in the present, and what will happen in the future, this is why no human can bring a permanent legislation. Unless this human is a messenger from his Lord. Islam conforms to eh requirements & needs, can develop without any decay over the centuries, keeps it's complete strength of life & flexibility, is the religion that gave the world the most established & affirmed legislations. The legislation of Islam surpasses any other on the face of the earth.
Make these words a starting point, keep looking, You will arrive through your nature, heart, & mind, to God, the One & only! Because you are looking for the religion that would lead you & introduce you to him!<3
Kc1999

Con

Propositions Under (1) Refutation of "Part One'

I have warned the opponent of the future usage of circular logic and ignoratio elenchi, but since this has gone on, I shall address it.

1.1 The worship of idols, whether the idol be a person who claims divinity or not, is often times based on rational reasoning; but a growing trend is presenting itself to be quite the contradictory. People are starting to use faith rather than rational reasoning; basing everything upon a set of self-proving propositions. For example, many Christians have used the Bible to justify a belief/faith of Christianity. We call these people faithful followers. Faithful followers must be distinctive from rational followers, who base their belief upon reason.

1.2 The opponent has also committed argumentum ad ignoratum; everything is objectifiable in these religions, henceforth Islam is the true religion; but that conclusion was not even reached.

1.3 But I shall beg the question as well, as it is completely neccesary to deduce from these questions the truth; why are there two different religions within one religion? Sunni and Shia'a; which one out of these are the true religion of Allah? How can you know for sure? How can you know that the Quran is the true book, when the words of the Quran has urged men to do acts of insane babarosity?

1.4 These questions shall remained unanswered, as it is a good demonstration of how Islam can be falsifiable.

Propositions Under (2) Refutation of Part Two

2.1 The opponent ignores the definitions given here; the qualities of a "true religion" must be an axiom developed from the definitions "true" which was defined, in round one, as "wholly true" But in refutation of these qualities, I shall provide alternatve rational qualities to provide a religion with a reasonable truth-factor.

2.2 Quite simply, for a religion to be true, all of its saying has to be scientificially valid, empirically provable, and sensible. For any normal man can claim that God has touched him, and has told him the truth, but not all can make that a legitimate proposition.

2.21 This arises as an axiom from the definition of true, as true has been defined as wholly.

2.3 These qualities are more reasonable than that of the opponent's, as not all religion teaches one to have a God; for a religion to be true, all three of these qualities must be satisfied definitely. For a religion to be false, only one of the five qualities of these must be satisfied.
2.4 (On the Method of God of the Opponent) But I shall recognize the arguments of the opponent, briefly; opp. has outlined the "method of God" which seems to prove Islam true; but before doing so, the circular logic employed here is quite absurd, and I shall urge the opponent again to check the premises.

2.41 The methods of God are listed in the following; (1) consistent, (2) close to basic human nature, (3) clear belief-sprituality setting, (4) tackle all issues of life (and the afterlife), and (5) has to protect the value of the people.

2.411 But accordingly to the definitions of true, only quality 1 and 2 is relevant to this debate; and through this, it would be suffice to show that Islam lacks these two qualities. This shall be done so through through a threefold dialectical method; thesis-antithesis-synthesis.

2.42 On Consistency (1): Consistency here has to be one with reality, as a true religion is true in reality, not fantasy. The thesis here is that Islam is consistent with reality; the antithesis presents itself with the opposite. The negation of the thesis will be proven empirically; as in round one, under propositions listed 3, there are many scientific fallacies in Islam. Fallacies on the generation of man, on geology, and of astronomy. Islam is inconsistent with reality; that is the only possible synthesis on consistency.

2.43 On Human Nature (2): Human nature here is the study of humans and the nature of their actions; the study of the qualities that men are originally born with. The thesis of this is that human nature is described accurately in Islam. The antithesis is "Islam does not accurately describe the true nature of the human being" Firstly, Islam denies, more or less, of the doctrine of original sin. Under Islamic Philosophy, Humans are born into the world presupposed knowledge of a greator creator; "God" has given him innate ideas of himself. However, it would be suffice here to deny that any of this is true; childrens were born atheists. This is due to the fact that they have the abilities to use reasoning to deny the existence of God. Apart from this, if God were an innate idea, then all humans would have one concept of him; however, this is not the case, due ot the fact of the existence of pantheistic convictions/religions.

2.431 Apart from this, we can assent to showing that God is not an innate idea; for if God were an innate idea, then why does one need to come to a conclusion that He exists through many logical reasonings; if he is an innate idea, then there must be a universal assent to prove that God exists. For sexuality is an innate idea; so is alcoholism, and many other things. We cannot deny that sexuality exists, nor can we deny that alcoholism or many other innate ideas exist; but we can deny, with huge evidence, that God exists. With this, one may easily conclude that God cannot be an innate idea, as its existence is not "a shining sun to us"

2.432 However, Islam also concludes that human are innately good; this is a false proposition. Humans are by nature egoistic; this is due to the fact that the process of natural selection is often ruthless, which makes man egoistic. For if humans were originally alturistic, then personal property would not be needed, as alturism urges man to share. However, this is false; it would also suffice to more or less say that the selfish nature of human beings would lead to the need of government, of regulation, and of law, for humans cannot be alturistic once given property.

Corollary/Synthesis: With this say, it would be suffice to conclude that Islam's relationship with the true nature of man is false.

2.5 (Appendix on the Results of Not Following Islam) In concluding this, we must also find it suffice to conclude much of the oppositions prophecies false; for the many societies that were developed upon other values developed into great societies. That of the United States of America, founded on secular values, and of Ming China, founded on Confucian values are only some; if the opp. prophecies are true, then countries without Islam must be in a state of chaos and disorder. However, this is not the case, as proven in the previous sentences.

Proposition on (3) Refutation of Part Three

3.1
The Human does not know the truth about his spirit and being; another false statement based on false premises. For what if a man does not have a spirit; what if a man exists on earth, and only on earth. I shall suffice in refuting two fundamental facts about the spirit and the nature of being, as this will prove to be sufficient in denying the Islamic way of life legislation, or the Islamic Belief in an objective nature of existence. The fact that man exists can already be affirmed; but on the existence of an afterlife, I shall suffice in denying.

3.11
P1. All states of existence can be empirically proven
P2. The afterlife cannot be empirically proven
C. Henceforth the afterlife does not exist

3.2 The human being does not know that his spirit, his soul, exists; but through several functions, the human can induce into believing that the soul does not exist. For how can an immaterial object control a material object without the material object's full consent; how can consciousness be transferred from a man, to another, without the help of many physical apparatus(es). They cannot; but their is a more pressing issue. For if the spirit does not exist, then what does Islam ought to legislate? And how are these legislatures true in a sense?

3.3 The human being knows that he exists, but he does not know the fundamental questions of the nature of his existence; and if there is an objective value for this, then why are there many philosophical movements that ought to answer them? If the Islamic God knows the nature of existence, and the idea of His existence is innate, then there should be an objective answer to the questions of the meaning of life et all. The human does not know the truth of the nature of his being; the human does not know the truth about the nature of the fundamental questions of life. But he can answer this question without the help of religion; there are secular metaphysical theories as well.

3.4 Islams does not conform to anything; if anything, it provides momentarily, temporary relief to pain and suffering. Let us make the analogy of a man who tries to cure a disease without knowing the cause of it; he may do all sorts of absurd things, but as long as he remains ignorance of the true causes of it, he may not come close to curing it. Human suffering is like a river that needs to be eradicated; we may build many dams, many dykes, but these may act only as a deterrance to the river. If the river is to be eradicated, then the causes of that river, whether it be the see, or the mountains, must be eradicated or deterred. Islam does not provide this; it provides the dams to deter suffering, it provides dykes to stop suffering. But it does not stop the flame of suffering; it does not stop the river of pain.

Corollary: The true religion does one thing, but it also assumes another. The true religion's teachings are all infallible; yet the true religion also provides eradication of the flames of pain, suffering and envy. It enlightens man with the truth, but as proven, Islam does not do this.

Henceforth, Islam is a false religion.
ruthpumarejo

Pro

Which is the true religion of God?
Each person is born in a circumstance which is not of his own choosing. The religion of his family or the ideology of the state is thrust upon him from the very beginning of his existence in this world. By the time he reaches his teens, he is usually fully brain-washed into believing that the beliefs of his particular society are the correct beliefs that everyone should have. However, when some people mature and are exposed to other belief-systems, they begin to question the validity of their own beliefs. The seekers of truth often reach a point of confusion upon realizing that each and every religion, sect, ideology and philosophy claims to be the one and only correct way for man. Indeed, they all encourage people to do good. So, which one is right? They cannot all be right since each claims all others are wrong. Then how does the seeker of truth choose the right way? God gave us all minds and intellects to enable us to make this crucial decision. It is the most important decision in the life of a human being. Upon it depends his future, Consequently, each and every one of us must examine dispassionately the evidence presented and choose what appears to be right until further evidence arises. Like every other religion or philosophy, Islam also claims to be the one and only true way to God. In this respect it is no different from other systems. This booklet intends to provide some evidence for the validity of that claim. However, it must always be kept in mind that one can only determine the true path by putting aside emotions and prejudices, which often blind us to reality. Then, and only then, will we be able to use our God-given intelligence and make a rational and correct decision. There are several arguments, which may be advanced to support Islam"s claim to be the true religion of God. The following are only three of the most obvious. The first argument is based on the divine origin of the names of the religion and the comprehensiveness of its meaning. The second argument derives from the fact that Islam is universally attainable by all men at all times. These are the two basic components of what logic and reason dictate necessary for a religion to be considered the true religion of God. The will develop these concepts in some detail. The {Religion"s Name}
The first thing that one should know and clearly understand about Islam is what the word "Islam" itself means. The Arabic word "Islam" means the submission or surrender of one"s will to the only true God, known in Arabic as "Allah". One who submits his will to God is termed in Arabic a "Muslim". The religion of Islam is not named after a person or a people, nor was it decided by a later generation of man, as in the case of Christianity which was named after Jesus Christ, Buddhism after Gautama Buddha, Confucianism after Confucius, Marxism after Karl Marx, Judaism after the tribe of Judah and Hinduism after the Hindus. Islam (submission to the will of God) is the religion which was given to Adam, the first man and the first prophet of God, and it was the religion of all the prophets sent by Allah to mankind. Further its name was chosen by God Himself and clearly mentioned in the final scripture which He revealed to man. In that final revelation, called in Arabic the Qur"an Allah states the following: "This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion." [Qur"an 5:3] Hence, Islam does not claim to be a new religion brought by Prophet Muhammad into Arabia in the seventh century, but rather to be a re-expression in its final form of the true religion of Almighty God, Allah, as it was originally revealed to Adam and subsequent prophets. At this point we might comment briefly on two other religions that claim to be the true path. Nowhere in the Bible will you find God revealing to Prophet Moses" people or their descendants that their religion is called Judaism, or to the followers of Christ that their religion is called Christianity. In other words, the names "Judaism" and "Christianity" had no divine origin or approval. It was not until long after his departure that the name Christianity was given to Jesus" religion. What, then, was Jesus" religion in actual fact, as distinct from its name? (Both the name Jesus and the name Christ are derived from Hebrew words, through Greek and Latin. Jesus is the English and Latin form of the Greek Iesous, which in Hebrew Is Yeshua or Yehoshua" (Joshua) [messiah], which is a title meaning ' the anointed'.) His religion was reflected in his teachings, which he urged his followers to accept as guiding principles in their relationship with God. In Islam, Jesus is a prophet sent by Allah and his Arabic name is Eesa. Like the prophets before him, he called upon the people to surrender their will to the will of God (which is what Islam stands for). For example, in the New Testament it is stated that Jesus taught his followers to pray to God as follows: "Our father in heaven, hallowed be your name, may your will be done on earth as it is in heaven." [Luke 11:2/Matthew 6:9-10] This concept was emphasised by Jesus in a number of his statements recorded in the Gospels. He taught, for example, that only those who submitted would inherit paradise. Jesus also pointed out that he himself submitted to the will of God. "None of those who call me "Lord" will enter the kingdom of God, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven." [Matthew 7:21] "I cannot do anything of myself I judge as I hear and my judgment is honest because I am not seeking my own will but the will of Him who sent me." [John 5:30]
There are many reports in the Gospels which show that Jesus made it clear to his followers that he was not the one true God. For example, when speaking about the final Hour, he said:
"No-one knows about the day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, not the son, but only the Father." [Mark 13:32]
Thus, Jesus like the prophets before him and the one who came after him, taught the religion of Islam: submission to the will of the one true God.
{Universality Of God"s Religion}
Since the consequences of following a false religion are so grave, the true religion of God must have been universally understandable and universally attainable in the past and it must continue eternally to be understandable and attainable throughout the entire world. In other words, the true religion of God cannot be confined to any one people, place, or period of time. Nor is it logical that such a religion should impose conditions that have nothing to do with the relationship of man with God, such as baptism, or belief in man as a savior, or an intermediary. Within the central principle of Islam and its definition (the surrender of one"s will to God) lie the roots of Islam"s universality. Whenever man comes to the realization that God is one and distinct from His creation, and submits himself to God, he becomes a Muslim in body and spirit and is eligible for paradise. Consequently, anyone at any time in the most remote regions of the world can become Muslim, a follower of God"s religion, Islam, by merely rejecting the worship of creation and turning to God alone. It should be noted, however, that in order to actually submit to God"s will, one must continually choose between right and wrong. Indeed, man is endowed by God with the power not only to distinguish right from wrong but also to choose between them. These God-given powers carry with them an important responsibility, namely, that man is answerable to God for the choices he makes. It follows, then, that man should try his utmost to do good and avoid evil. These concepts are expressed in the final revelation as follows: "Verily, those who believe (in the Qur"an), and those who follow the Jewish faith, and the Christians, and the Sabians (angel-and-star-worshippers) -- any of these who believe in Allah and the Last Day and work righteousness shall have their reward with their Lord. They will not be overcome by fear or grief." [Qur"an 2:62] The preceding presentation has demonstrated that the name of the religion of Islam expresses Islam"s most central principle, submission to God, and that the name "Islam" was chosen not by man, but by God, according to the holy scriptures of Islam. It has also been shown that Islam alone teaches the uniqueness of God and His attributes and enjoins the worship of God alone without intermediaries. Finally, due to the divinely instilled inclination of man to worship God and the signs revealed by God throughout the ages to each individual, Islam may be achieved by all men at all times.
In short, the significance of the name Islam (submission to God), Islam"s fundamental acknowledgment of the uniqueness of God and Islam"s accessibility to all mankind at all times convincingly support Islam"s claim that from the beginning of time in whatever language it was expressed, Islam alone has been, and will be the true religion of God.
"If there is only one God, then why are there so many religions?'
Allah does not force anyone to submit to Him. He has layed out a clear path and then made it known to them the two ways (Heaven or Hell). The person is always free to make his or her own choice. There is not compulsion in the way of "Islam." Whoever chooses to worship Allah without partners and is devoted to Him and is obeying His commands as much as possible, has grasped the firm handhold that will never break. Whoever denies God and chooses some other way to worship or not to believe at all, for them there is an eternal punishment that is most horrible (Hell).
All religions originated with Allah and then people began to add or take away from the teachings so as to take control over each other. Man made religions are an abomination before the Lord and will never be accepted. He will only accept true submission, obedience and in purity and peace to His commandments
Kc1999

Con

I am bored of this. Firstly, plagirism:

"or is it logical that such a religion should impose conditions that have nothing to do with the relationship of man with God, such as baptism, or belief in man as a savior, or an intermediary. Within the central principle of Islam and its definition (the surrender of one"s will to God) lie the roots of Islam"s universality. Whenever man comes to the realization that God is one and distinct from His creation, and submits himself to God, he becomes a Muslim in body and spirit and is eligible for paradise. Consequently, anyone at any time in the most remote regions of the world can become Muslim, a follower of God"s religion"

Is directly copy and pasted from this: http://www.gawaher.com...

"At this point we might comment briefly on two other religions that claim to be the true path. Nowhere in the Bible will you find God revealing to Prophet Moses" people or their descendants that their religion is called Judaism, or to the followers of Christ that their religion is called Christianity. In other words, the names "Judaism" and "Christianity" had no divine origin or approval. It was not until long after his departure that the name Christianity was given to Jesus" religion."

Is directly copy and pasted from this: http://www.islamreligion.com...

In fact:

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

All results obtained from: http://www.paperrater.com...

I refuse to debate a person who has stolen information from other sites; committing logical fallacies, and defending sophism is one, but outright c and p ing is another. This is horrible conduct; henceforth, I call upon all voters to vote against the opposition, for committing the largest crime that an intellectual could commit; plagirism.

ruthpumarejo

Pro

As I have said this is my first debate & I thought I could use any source as long as I put the website, no need to get hasty. And my sources still tell the truth.
Kc1999

Con

VOTING ISSUES

I won't spend a lot of time refuting this.

1. Logical Fallacies; ignoratio elenchi, anecdoctal evidence(s), circular logic, strawman
2. Copy and Paste, Plagiriasm; a crime AGAINST intellectual dignity of all man. I refuse to debate anyone who does this, without citing it proper.
3. All of my arguments are affirmed, at the moment. The opponent has done nothing to even attempt to refute my arguments, instead presenting other arguments which seem to lead away from the true topic of this debate, on the TRUTH FACTOR of Islam.

May the opponent learn that:

NEVER MAKE LOGICAL FALLACIES AND JUSTIFY THE USAGE OF THEM
NEVER COPY AND PASTE IN A DEBATE

And ALWAYS STAY ON TOPIC.
Posted by Emilrose 2 years ago
Emilrose
Con wins this easily. Pro's argument was based on personal assumption and was lacking in theological accuracy; not only scientific evidence.
Posted by IslamAhmadiyya 2 years ago
IslamAhmadiyya
@Kc

That isn't a reasonable answer to state that Islam (submission to God's will) is not a 'religion'. A religion by definition is a set of beliefs and practices.
Posted by Kc1999 2 years ago
Kc1999
@Islam

The analysis of the truth-factor of Islam cannot derive from such baseless unscientific assumptions about God's existence.
Posted by IslamAhmadiyya 2 years ago
IslamAhmadiyya
@Vaj

What do you mean by there is no such religion as submission to the Will of God?

That doesn't make sense what you are trying to prove here, this is just your blatant and unsupported opinion. If God exists, and He does, the true religion is to submit to His Will, or to surrender to Him.

By definition, that is Islam.
Islam has to be true, and the absolute truth.
Posted by Vajrasattva-LeRoy 2 years ago
Vajrasattva-LeRoy
Islam, by definition, means submission to the will of God.
There is no such Religion as submission to the will of God.
Islam isn't a Religion.

Since people have been Refusing to submit all along,
Islam has to be False.
Posted by Kc1999 2 years ago
Kc1999
IGNORATIO ELENCHI please, I've urged you to check your premises twice. I've had enough of this.
Posted by Adam_Godzilla 2 years ago
Adam_Godzilla
Belief =/= fact
Posted by xXCryptoXx 2 years ago
xXCryptoXx
Wow. I saw a wall of text and before trying I decided I wouldn't be able to climb it.
Vote Placed by TrasguTravieso 2 years ago
TrasguTravieso
ruthpumarejoKc1999Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct-While Con May have overreacted, plagiarism is indeed unacceptable. Pro says he was under the impression it was allowable to use sources and cite them, however this is not what happened. As to arguments, Con showed that anecdotal evidence and circular reasoning do not fulfill BoP. I am not swayed by all his arguments, but it is enough to consider the resolution negated.