SwedishPopPrincess
Aerogant

Islam- The origin of peace

SwedishPopPrincess

SwedishPopPrincess

Pro

Is Islam the religion of Peace?
Aerogant

Con

First and foremost, I have already accepted. I will not be succumbing to redundant rules by wasting a panel to say "I accept", after hitting a button to represent thereof already.

Argument: You cannot spell "peace", without "ace". This is to say that peace would require perfection from humanity to truly acquire - all things that seem at peace, are truly raging beneath the surface; the calm before the storm, per say.

The Islamic world is truly a genocidal world in itself; a world of animals and venom constantly reapplying itself to the innocence of the children, fathers and mothers that have no way to escape this hell created by pride and prejudice that have long forgotten the ways of humanity, the ways of relativity, through rules created by savage rulers that only want power and control because they are the weakest of men in all actuality. If you want power, you have not any; if you do not seek power, you have it all. These men are playing god, as animals, without the traits of humanity, which means that psychopaths have taken over this land to allocate their inner chaos unto, as power and destruction are the symbols of a man that's heart lost its way.
SwedishPopPrincess

Pro

Islam is not genocidal. The minor losses the Jewish community incurred during the Hijaz is nothing compared to the benefits they recieved when Islam properly rocked up. If Islam was as violent as you thought, howith come half the world says that it is a religion of peace? Also, what do you have against Islam?
Aerogant

Con

Because it's the same thing with the Christians. There will always be people that say "this is the religion of truth / peace / love", while lying through their teeth, or not realizing that they were deceived. While the wisest of mankind have not once told anyone that they had the truth / the peace / the love. They spoke words and allowed people to take it or leave it, because wisdom is like water - it can take any shape or form; it is everywhere. Religions take us away from humanity, because it comes with rules - rules that are made in an ever-changing world that has its own rules and consequences. Man is too busy playing god to realize how much damage and destruction they cause to everyone with their ego and their inability to accept self-humility; to understand humanity; to realize that this entire Universe is telling its story through us.
SwedishPopPrincess

Pro

I understand what you mean, but don't we need rules to govern our lives? Sure some are outdated but wouldn't some like no sex outside of marriage be useful? Not a huge amount of sexually transmitted diseases, lost lineages, and losing your virginity to someone you love and hopefully loves you is such a special moment. Also, you never answered my question. What do you have against Islam?
Aerogant

Con

As someone who does not follow Man's rules, I can reasonably say that I'm not a serial killer / rapist that has broken down the human mind and the Universe to such an absurd degree, that I can write these profound words for you to understand sex on a cosmic level: "The male genitalia is the star which explodes; the female genitalia is the black hole which creates." The Universe is having sex in its own way. Now, if you ask me what age is right for sex, well, I don't think age matters - maturity matters. Keep in mind that the female body is ready before the age of 18, and it differentiates between each female. That's not to say a man can go deflower a 10 year old; it's just to say that the Universe is far more free than the rules we place upon our people, which consequentially allow teenagers to fool around with little to no knowledge because the human mind is designed to disobey in the first place.

I have nothing against Islam - I have everything against god-playing fools. Pride, I am against. Prejudice, which is caused by pride, I am against. I don't discriminate - hating a country because of the animals of pride and hatred that leave their fellow men to suffer, is counter-intuitive.
SwedishPopPrincess

Pro

Age can be a factor- Why else do they have age ratings that stop children watching thing that are too old for themain. I reckon I am pretty mature but some things in an 18 movie wouldn't exactly go well for me. Why else can children not work before 13 but even then can only do certain jobs. No one can play God properly without paying the price. If as you say the human mind was designed to disobey, how on earth are we following the law! If we were meant to disobey, we would be living in carnage and no one would be safe.
Aerogant

Con

We live in a world full of conformists, unfortunately. All wise men disobeyed Man's laws - some had to follow to a small extent.
SwedishPopPrincess

Pro

I agree that wise men broke man laws but they didnt break EVERY law in existence. This has nothing to do with islam, just laws of man. The laws of God are better then the laws of man.
Aerogant

Con

Let me sum it up for you: There is not a single place on this planet that has not been tarnished by the arrogance of our men. Do you want to know why the arrogance of man is taking over this world? It's because man is taking women for granted - destroying both, the human female and the nature of female by killing trees, plants and flora for more man-like traits (e.g business). If this world ever wants to find balance again, the males will have to understand the cosmic relationship between the Animus and the Anima. The stars explode as they ought; the black holes create as they ought. The volcano spreads inner-seed to the surface, as the male's genitalia spreads inner-seed to the surface - what is released is then taken in by the soil or the female's genitalia, to create life.

As long as males continue to suppress human female and the nature of female, this world will always remain violent and destructive because Males are Analytic - Females are Eccentric. As long as the emotion of nature does not control the machine of nature, we will all be crushed by the emotionless heart of reaction and emotionless creed.
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
Domr coming here to post biased remarks on baseless statements in the disguise of absolutions because they were beaten by my intelligent, hence why their entire focus right now is to condescend my supposed lack of intelligence.

Such envy; little self esteem.
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
Does the vagina suck in the seed, or throw out the seed? I am sure that 'black hole' is what I wanted to write.
Posted by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
Con, I'm sure you mean white hole. White holes spew out matter while black holes suck in matter.
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
Too bad they screwed themselves over this time around.
Posted by Preston 2 years ago
Preston
aerogant top 10, congrats! http://www.debate.org...
Posted by SwedishPopPrincess 2 years ago
SwedishPopPrincess
The character limit if I remember correctly is 10,000
Posted by SocialistAtheistNutjob 2 years ago
SocialistAtheistNutjob
What is there character limit here? I've never seen a religion debate that has this few characters.
Posted by POPOO5560 2 years ago
POPOO5560
tired of anti-islamic kids... good luck

"To generalize is to be an idiot." R13; William Blake
SwedishPopPrincess
Islam is a religion of peace. Origin of peace was just,a fancy title
Posted by YaHey 2 years ago
YaHey
Uh... are you arguing if Islam is a religion of peace or if it is the origin of peace?
Vote Placed by Vexorator 2 years ago
Vexorator
SwedishPopPrincessAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con just went on random tangents that went nowhere. Con's arguments were also very preachy and more on an offensive side than a defensive side.
Vote Placed by Theunkown 2 years ago
Theunkown
SwedishPopPrincessAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: First off, Note to Con: If there is no debate structure given then there is by default NO acceptance round so it was unnecesary to bring it up. Pro never fulfilled his Burden of Proof. His primary argument was that "howith[how] come half the world says that it is a religion of peace". People can say and believe anything, the fact that people think Islam is peaceful is not proof enough to convince people. Also the resolution states Islam -ORIGIN of peace. Pro's actual BoP was to prove taht before Islam there was ZERO peace (but that did not influence the vote, even with proper resolution arguments to Con) If you quoted the Quran on some verse that forbids killing and encourages tolerance and the like, then that is a proper argument. Con went off topic (which i notice in his debates) so much that it distracted people from the actual debate so conduct to Pro.
Vote Placed by Domr 2 years ago
Domr
SwedishPopPrincessAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro posted a question to which Con did not prove. Con went off on many tangents and absurd arguments deducts conduct.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
SwedishPopPrincessAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con made a better argument though no matter how absurd it seemed.