Aicha
GOTRUMPGO

Islam Vs. Hinduism

GOTRUMPGO has forfeited round #3.

Aicha

Pro

In the name of Allah the most merciful and the most compassionate.
I start this debate wanting to know the truth behind Hinduism with out any hate, and I'd like to know what are the things that many people don't know about this religion and reasons to convert to Hinduism as well.
So we will start this round by defining our own religion breifly yet clearly. In Islam we mainly believe that there is only one God and many different prophets and messengers of God and we believe that Mohammed (PBUH) is the last prophet sent by God, as muslims we believe in the day of judgement and also believe in heaven and hell.
GOTRUMPGO

Con

Islam is not compassionate...
Aicha

Pro

Never judge a religion based on the actions of it's followers because at the end no one is perfect yet no one can represent Islam perfectly. I can 100% guaranty you that the terrorist attacks that happen right now in the name of Islam do not represent Islam by any shape or form. If you would like to know the truth about Islam read our holy book (Quraan) which will be if God wills your guide to the straight path.
GOTRUMPGO

Con

Cause you know throwing gays off buildings and oppressing women is ok.
Aicha

Pro

No, it never was okay. I will mention again the point that I said in the previous round,
Which is to read Quraan to know more about Islam and to read the prophet's Sunnah. You can't hate a religion by the actions of some people that are not even Muslims but all they aim for is to show Islam in a bad way. If you truely want to know the "real" Muslims read about (Abubakir, Osman, Ali ....) and the rest of the prophet's friends.
Posted by ILikePie5 7 months ago
ILikePie5
I will accept, but what point are we exactly debating?