Islam distribution in the world has pernicious influence on society

Islam now is the most extending religion in the world. Of course, freedom of worship is legislated almost in every country and it is everybody's right, but sometimes it seems, that people are so obsessed about it.
Here are some facts about the religion for you yo know:
Islam is the monotheistic religion articulated by the Qur’an, a text considered by its adherents to be the verbatim word of God (Arabic: Allah), and by the teachings and normative example (called the Sunnah and composed of Hadith) of Muhammad, considered by them to be the last prophet of God. The Pillars of Islam are five basic acts in Islam, considered obligatory for all believers.
They are:
Prayer (must be performed 5 times a day) You can notice that some shops,whose owner is muslim, are closed 5 times a day, here's a conclusion can be made - he or she, but mostly he is praying. Why mostly he? Because women in Islam have very restricted rights, they must wear
And the most important fact,the most discussed nowadays, which is connected with the most popular Islamist militant group Al-Qaeda - it is Jihad
Jihad is a religious duty of Muslims.
Traditionally Jihad was understood to be a military effort. In an offensive war it is an obligation on the Muslim community as a whole, and in a defensive war it becomes a personal obligation on every adult male Muslim.
Jihad is the cause of uncountable acts of terrorism. The duty generates agression, millions of killed people and more and more agression. And it's without considering women rights, particularly born in Muslim countries, whose destiny is to stay at home, to take care of children and inspire them to fight for the faith, besides being gun meat for terroristic acts.

I thank my opponent for this debate it should be enlightening.

first definitions:
deadly; fatal: a pernicious disease. [1]

My opponent does not seem to make a clear argument so for now I will just accept.

Pernicious - is the word I wanted to use, this is what I mean - islam distribution is becoming more fatal day after day. This is not only my opinion - it is fact. I personally knew a man(now he's dead), who became a victim of the religion. His family didn't accept fidelity to islam and he leaved it, went to a mosque. And when he died, the mosque's clerics didn't allow his family to bury him in apropriate way,because of some uncertain reasons, they couldn't explain. This weird way the religion destroyed not one life,but thousands,besides,I will repeat, people kidnapped by Islamists in awful way,particulaly journalists. There's no doubt that the religion is the most strict one and the most pernicious.

I agree with the fact that Islam is a terribly strict, murderous, and bad in many ways.
I disagree that their distribution in the world has a deadly effect influence on society.
In your example what the mosque did was wrong, but they did not kill him.
Your 2nd example is true but does not show that it is due to distribution.
It is generally in Arab lands that this happens. There distribution in the world is as of now under control.
But I agree it is starting to get dangerously out of hand.

Our country for a long time was a part of the USSR and religion that time was inadmissable. 99 percent of its population was atheists. How less than in 20 years 50 percent of the population of our country became religious? If it happened not because of islam distribution, so why it happened? I am female and I feel how islam affects my family, my role in its life is being a good housewife, looking after children etc. I'm sure my grandfather and uncles won't be terrorists, but I cannot be sure for future generation, which are being brought up in islamic way. It is really sad.
I am sure we can argue for a long time but I don't have enough. I was glad to debate with you,but I have to go. Goodbye!

well it wasnt much of a debate, but, whatever.
Our country for a long time was a part of the USSR and religion that time was illegal. 99 percent of its population was atheists. How less than in 20 years 50 percent of the population of our country became religious?"

I think the primary reason for this is bec. 20 years ago it was illegal to be religious and punishable by death.
Now it is not. The ussr was not Islamic but it has more than a bit of blood on its hands.

I agree it is bad but you have not shown that they killed any one yet.

My advise to you is, don't sit by idly. be proactive. do something. It's not the communist way to believe in the power of the simple individual. but history tells us not that way. Hitler, was a simple painter he ended up having a terribly strong effect on the world.

Be proactive.

I agree with my opponent that much bad has come and is coming from Islam, including innocent deaths.
But my opponent has not provided evidence of the specific resolution she made. see title.
It was a pleasant chat. I hope you take the initiative to act.