AKMath
K1ttenc0ve

Islam is a Bad Religion.

K1ttenc0ve has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

AKMath

Pro

Islam is a bad religion.
K1ttenc0ve

Con

Why would you say that?!!! That's racist! Religionist!? Whatever! All people deserve to be loved no matter their beliefs, race, gender, looks etc. Do you have something against Islamics and Muslims?!
AKMath

Pro

First of all it's not racist. Racist is discriminating someone on race. Religionist is not a word it's called religious discrimination. I don't care about their race, gender, but I do care about looks. I do in fact have "something"against the religion of Islam and muslims. My main problem is that more than 50% of Muslims are radical Muslims. This includes about 2.2 million radical muslims in America. These people include people who believe ISIS is okay, 9/11 was okay, honor killings of women are okay, and sharia law should be the law of the land. Now into the actual religion. In Surah (3:151) it states all people who don't subject to Islam are not innocent. Surah (9:123) says that anyone who isn't muslim shall be killed. Muhammed was also a very bad guy. He hung two girls for singing satirical songs about him Hisham (819). He also married a 12 year old and sexually abused her. He also married 3 times. In Quran (8:39) it says again to kill all non believers. And finally about looks. I don't think women should wear hijabs, burkas, etc. because it was made to oppress women by Muhammed. I hope you see where I'm coming from.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
Posted by Joshfour 1 week ago
Joshfour
I agree.
Posted by AKMath 1 week ago
AKMath
I'm 12 years old (just saying).