Islam is a Toxic and Peace-HatingReligion

JordanBelfort has forfeited round #3.

As the rise of radical Islam and terrorist groups as Al-Qaeda or ISIS grows, the religion they follow itself must be questioned. As I learn more and more about these deadly occurrences like the 49 killed in Orlando, I have to believe that something is seriously off with the religion they believe in. To start this off, we can directly look at the actions of their founder or prophet, Muhammad. The video "NOTHING TO DO WITH MY PROPHET" by the channel, Talk Islam, (link here: ), perfectly represents the ignorance, or if not ignorance the keen lack of detail Muslims use while adressing their prophet. One of my favorite examples of this is when the spokesperson says, "And when he was asked for advice, he would reply, don't get angry, don't get angry, don't get angry, repeating it thrice." This line shows the blatant disregard from the fact that their holy book, the Quran, preaches. In the Quran, it clearly states that Muhammad beat his wife, who mind you was only 11 at the time of the beating, He did not practice what he preached. Everything about this religion, the pain and suffering it has caused, can be traced back to the ring leader, Muhammad.

I do not believe that Islam is a peace-hating religion. My reasoning behind believing this is because like you said "radical' Islam and terrorist groups. Now remember throughout history every group has had terrorist and extremist groups does that make them peace-hating ?

Christianity had their own radicals and extremist who killed people and spread terror everywhere, the Crusades where 1 to 9 million of people died, the Holocaust (where Jewish peoples, blacks, gays, and much more people were targeted) were millions upon millions of people were killed, and even the KKK were a Christian terrorist group killing mainly blacks, protestants, immigrants, etc.. does these groups that were Christian make Christianity a peace-hating religion because of a couple groups that let hate consume them?

Even races have terror groups.
1. White people had the KKK who again killed countless people
2. Black people had the Black Panther and the Modern day Black Panther who believe in killing white people and cops. Also there is Black Lives Matter who at many times show they are okay with killing cops or doing things that are morally inappropriate to spread their points of view. Plus there's also the Black Liberation Army who also believe in helping African American through violence.
Does these extremist and terrorist groups mean all white and black people are peace-hating?

Even groups and ideologies have hate groups.
1. Look at all the news with the cop killings and how people are reacting to them. With Traven Martin. Alton Sterling, Zack Hammond, and so much more.
2. Feminist who believe equality among gender have people who believe that "all men should die" and "women would be better if men would no longer be around".
Do a few corrupt individuals make both these groups and organization unjust?

With every group, race, religion there will be people who go over the top and see they are the Supreme and will act in ways no rational person would. But because a few people act this way is now the whole group considered bad?

It would be idiotic to believe that the only radical race is Islam., that's absurd. The Kurds are a prime example of a radical Christian group. And my argument is the religion, not the people. To understand the religion and the viciousness of Islam, you must refer to the Quran's picture of Muhammad. It clearly states that Muhammad was a murderer, a pedophile, a rapist, a sexist, a slave owner, and an overall piece of sh*t. Now as the Quran teaches us about Muhammad, we get a better understanding of why the terrorists are who they are. They're not taking the Quran and radicalizing it, they're following the prophets teaching's. Now as for the "Other" or "Moderate" Muslims, the only reason they are moderate, is because they don't actually follow the Quran. If they followed the Quran, they would be killing gays, beheading women who aren't subservient to men, and killing non innocents, or anyone who isn't a Muslim. If you take the Quran Literally and follow it, you see the religion for what it is, a deadly, hate spreading religion hell bent on killing infidels. Muhammad was a terrorist, and so following the Quran as it is, is terrorism.

But again where in the Quran does it say that? Now I'm not Muslim so I can't tell you facts about the Quran other than things I have looked and researched prior and during this debate but looking online I see instances where it shows places of the Quran where it does talk about love, peace, marriage, friendship, etc... So are also those messages of the Bible unjust because even if there are a few questionable ones?
Here are a couple:
1. "We have appointed a law and a practice for every one of you. Had God willed, He would have made you a single community, but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good. Every one of you will return to God and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed." (Surat al-Ma"ida, 48)
-Which is basically telling everyone to do and try being the best person there is
2. "O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace (Islam). Do not follow in the footsteps of satan. He is an outright enemy to you." (Holy Quran: 2, 208)
-Telling people to be good and peaceful not to be devious and evil like Satan which is the same Satan (Devil) to us.
3. "And he is with you wherever you are." (Quran 57:4)
-This, like our God, shows that we are never alone and that God (Allah) is always with them

Also I will admit that I am a Christian and can tell you, if you read the bible, there are examples of God's disciples doing unjust things and God doing questionable things to.
1. Look at Peter one of Jesus' disciples he "betrayed" Jesus in the sense of when he was being sentenced to death first Peter attacked a man and cut of his ear then later told everyone he didn't know Jesus not once, nor twice, but three times.
2. Then there is Judas another of Jesus' disciples who sold Jesus out to Temple officials
3. Then there is Paul/Saul who killed and did so much stuff but was forgiven and "easily" redeemed
And the main part of all this was yes no matter what you do, God will forgive and love you, but some can also see it as, "okay, so I can lie, steal, cheat, betray people, kill, maim, etc... and I could still go to heaven" Now tell me from an outsider perspective it makes Christianity look kind of bad.
Also in the Old Testament God has down some questionable things killing off the Earth with a flood, asking others to sacrifice people to prove your faith, and if you want giving us life where you can die and where sin is highly prevalent.

And just asking, have you ever read the Quran completely? (I will admit I have not). But for the fact that you are so sure that The Quran is a terrorist book and Muhammad is a terrorist then what resource have you read or seen that actually implicates this and if so can you show me it.

Lastly if the Quran is like the Bible it was a book written by man but coming from God. Meaning that yes men wrote the book but it wasn't just "hmm I feel this should go here" and "That should go there" it was inspired by God and used man as a way to write it
Posted by vi_spex 3 months ago
Posted by TheWhopper 3 months ago
And if you think that i am an ignorant slut i will let you know that i am a class A student and have been going to university since 1989, DeVry University is the best damn university in the damn states and i am at the top of my Computer Arts class and i can Photoshop the hell out of anything so i think i am more than qualified to make my opinions on why we need a Greek-American war
Posted by TheWhopper 3 months ago
As a man with a huge whopper i know for a damn fact that martial law should be established in germany to start the 4th reich and poland should be annexed peacefully into the German Reich and canada needs to be annexed into the United Sates. America is at its best when were at war in europe so if this cant happen we should just invade weak greece or something