Islam is a Toxic and Peace-HatingReligion
Debate Round Forfeited
JordanBelfort has forfeited round #3.
Our system has not yet updated this debate. Please check back in a few minutes for more options.
|Voting Style:||Open||Point System:||7 Point|
|Updated:||7 months ago||Status:||Debating Period|
|Viewed:||254 times||Debate No:||93858|
Debate Rounds (3)
https://www.youtube.com... ), perfectly represents the ignorance, or if not ignorance the keen lack of detail Muslims use while adressing their prophet. One of my favorite examples of this is when the spokesperson says, "And when he was asked for advice, he would reply, don't get angry, don't get angry, don't get angry, repeating it thrice." This line shows the blatant disregard from the fact that their holy book, the Quran, preaches. In the Quran, it clearly states that Muhammad beat his wife, who mind you was only 11 at the time of the beating, He did not practice what he preached. Everything about this religion, the pain and suffering it has caused, can be traced back to the ring leader, Muhammad.
Christianity had their own radicals and extremist who killed people and spread terror everywhere, the Crusades where 1 to 9 million of people died, the Holocaust (where Jewish peoples, blacks, gays, and much more people were targeted) were millions upon millions of people were killed, and even the KKK were a Christian terrorist group killing mainly blacks, protestants, immigrants, etc.. does these groups that were Christian make Christianity a peace-hating religion because of a couple groups that let hate consume them?
Even races have terror groups.
1. White people had the KKK who again killed countless people
2. Black people had the Black Panther and the Modern day Black Panther who believe in killing white people and cops. Also there is Black Lives Matter who at many times show they are okay with killing cops or doing things that are morally inappropriate to spread their points of view. Plus there's also the Black Liberation Army who also believe in helping African American through violence.
Does these extremist and terrorist groups mean all white and black people are peace-hating?
Even groups and ideologies have hate groups.
1. Look at all the news with the cop killings and how people are reacting to them. With Traven Martin. Alton Sterling, Zack Hammond, and so much more.
2. Feminist who believe equality among gender have people who believe that "all men should die" and "women would be better if men would no longer be around".
Do a few corrupt individuals make both these groups and organization unjust?
With every group, race, religion there will be people who go over the top and see they are the Supreme and will act in ways no rational person would. But because a few people act this way is now the whole group considered bad?
Here are a couple:
1. "We have appointed a law and a practice for every one of you. Had God willed, He would have made you a single community, but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good. Every one of you will return to God and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed." (Surat al-Ma"ida, 48)
-Which is basically telling everyone to do and try being the best person there is
2. "O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace (Islam). Do not follow in the footsteps of satan. He is an outright enemy to you." (Holy Quran: 2, 208)
-Telling people to be good and peaceful not to be devious and evil like Satan which is the same Satan (Devil) to us.
3. "And he is with you wherever you are." (Quran 57:4)
-This, like our God, shows that we are never alone and that God (Allah) is always with them
Also I will admit that I am a Christian and can tell you, if you read the bible, there are examples of God's disciples doing unjust things and God doing questionable things to.
1. Look at Peter one of Jesus' disciples he "betrayed" Jesus in the sense of when he was being sentenced to death first Peter attacked a man and cut of his ear then later told everyone he didn't know Jesus not once, nor twice, but three times.
2. Then there is Judas another of Jesus' disciples who sold Jesus out to Temple officials
3. Then there is Paul/Saul who killed and did so much stuff but was forgiven and "easily" redeemed
And the main part of all this was yes no matter what you do, God will forgive and love you, but some can also see it as, "okay, so I can lie, steal, cheat, betray people, kill, maim, etc... and I could still go to heaven" Now tell me from an outsider perspective it makes Christianity look kind of bad.
Also in the Old Testament God has down some questionable things killing off the Earth with a flood, asking others to sacrifice people to prove your faith, and if you want giving us life where you can die and where sin is highly prevalent.
And just asking, have you ever read the Quran completely? (I will admit I have not). But for the fact that you are so sure that The Quran is a terrorist book and Muhammad is a terrorist then what resource have you read or seen that actually implicates this and if so can you show me it.
Lastly if the Quran is like the Bible it was a book written by man but coming from God. Meaning that yes men wrote the book but it wasn't just "hmm I feel this should go here" and "That should go there" it was inspired by God and used man as a way to write it
This round has not been posted yet.
This round has not been posted yet.
This debate has 0 more rounds before the voting begins. If you want to receive email updates for this debate, click thelink at the top of the page.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.