radicaalllll
TarunSudhams

Islam is an Evil Religion

radicaalllll

radicaalllll

Pro

Con can go first on his/her reasons why he/she thinks the Islam culture isn't as evil as I will suggest it is.

Let the games begin.
TarunSudhams

Con

Religion is something which was created by Humans thousands of years ago in order to discipline themselves. Its important to have boundaries in life. Islam as a religion is very much valid as any other religion on this earth. However, few militant groups like Taliban and Al-Qaeda our using this religion in their favor to gain control over the world. For Instance, world war 2 was fought with guns and aircrafts and soldiers, but how were accused for the crime. The guns or the people? It is the people who make religion prosper.
radicaalllll

Pro

These "boundaries" in life are a little too harsh don't you think?

The Koran states that Muslims should not marry or even be friends with non-Muslims unless they exploit them.

Due to the lack of time I have to research I will explain many more reasons in the next round.

(Sorry! I had to cook breakfast and I forgot about this debate hahaha.)
TarunSudhams

Con

TarunSudhams forfeited this round.
radicaalllll

Pro

As I have claimed in the round 2, I will give out more information.

Mohammed who is I believe was a prophet of the Koran, raped a 9 year old girl. He has also made the law of cutting off the hands and feet for committing the crime of stealing. Now, I'm not saying that stealing is a good thing, but cutting of a body part for it seems unnecessary. And yet these people worship this man.

Submission

The word Islam itself means submission, which doesn't even sound so "peaceful" for starters. The submission means you have to submit to the Islam god "Allah". Allah tells muslims to submit to him, otherwise they will be tortured in the afterlife. This forming of slavery and bullying is what causes most muslims to commit violent acts.

Dhimmitude

Islam has a cruel was of treating people who are non-Muslims.

If you are a Christian or if you are Jewish, in the Islam culture you are classified as a "dhimmis" and you would have to pay a special tax called the jiyza, to the Islamic government in the return of not being murdered or tortured my Muslims. If the tax is not payed, the enslavement, the rape, and even the murder on the dhimmis is looked up upon. And that being said is some messed up stuff. These "boundaries" are going over the top.

The Muslim culture condones:

-If a person is not Jewish, Chrsitian, or Muslin; rape, murder rob, and enslave them as you please.
-If a person is Athiest, kill him/her.
-If a person was a muslim but converted to another religon, kill him/her.

These options are, be a slave, be a muslim, or be killed.

What a dandy religon!

Women:

We all know how women are treated as far as Islam, and we all know it is not so pleasant. And nothing is scarier or sadder than a woman converting or condoning Islam, but that can be the cause of Stockholm syndrome.

“(Women) have rights similar to those (of men) over them in kindness, and men are a degree above them.” Sura 2:228

Implying men are better than women.

“Marry of the women, who seem good to you, two or three or four.” Sura 4:3

Stating a man can have more than 1 wife.

“To the male the equivalent of the portion of two females, and if there be women more than two, then theirs is two-thirds of the inheritance, and if there be one (only) then the half.” Sura 4:11

“Unto the male is the equivalent of the share of two females.” Sura 4:176

Saying that women are less than men. Literally.

“As for those of your women who are guilty of lewdness, call to witness four of you against them. And if they testify (to the truth of the allegation) then confine them to the houses until death take them.” Sura 4:15

A womans sexuality is wrong.

“And if ye wish to exchange one wife for another and ye have given unto one of them a sum of money (however great), take nothing from it.” Sura 40:20

Selling your wife is okay.

And let's not forget about the whole "women can't be educated". "Women have to cover their bodies and hide their beauty".

Now, I'm not gonna say that Muslim is the only religon that treats women like crap, so does Christianity and basically every other religon that contains a god, but islam is the worst out of them all.

The Muslim Prayer

The muslim prayer really tells me that this "Allah" guy has some serious self-esteem issues. Do you even know the things muslims say to Allah when they are praying? They have to tell Allah how he is such an aweomse, mighty, strong, powerful person he is. The Koran states a muslim has to do this 5 times a day, otherwise, they will go to hell.

Violence in Islam

The islam religon has violence everywhere, and it even starts out how non-believers of the Islam faith should be killed.

There are attacks and terriorist attack by muslims every single day. Now, don't get me wrong here, Christians, Catholics, Jews, Athiests, everyone of every religon is capable of doing something bad, but the Islam relgion takes things to the extreme.

9/11. There has been countless attacks from muslims since that terrible tradgedy. The terrorists in the charge of 9/11 thought that if they did something like that, they would please their "Allah" and then go to heaven and enjoy their 72 damn virgins. Ridiculous and sickening.

Islamic terrorist attacks have killed more than 150,000 people since the World Tade Center attack.

Let's not forget about think things these terrorists have done recently. The whole Malala situation? In 2013, the Taliban has threatened if any girls went to school ,they would get shot. A brave girl named Malala Yousafazai going to school, her fear came to life. She was shot in the head by the Taliban and thankfully survived. And all of this because their pretty, peacful, nice ole' Koran states than women should not be educated.

Just days ago, about 200 Nigerian girls were kiddnapped from schools but Islamic terrorists, and are possibly being kept captive as sex slaves. Why? Because once again, the sweet, kind, loving Koran implies that women are just property, and that they are less than men.

All of these people do this to please their "Allah". Because they think that if they do these awful things, they will go to heaven. This Allah guy does nothing but bully his believers into doing vile, disgusting things to other human beings. And hopefully American won't pick up this way of living.

http://intentious.com...

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Thereligonofpeace.com is a website that keeps track of the daily violence that goes on within the Islam community.

TarunSudhams

Con

TarunSudhams forfeited this round.
TarunSudhams

Con

TarunSudhams forfeited this round.
radicaalllll

Pro

Yep, this debate isn't going anywhere, but I blaim myself for putting such a short time limit.
TarunSudhams

Con

TarunSudhams forfeited this round.
Posted by seeking-knowledge 2 years ago
seeking-knowledge
You're right, sorry. I don't really know how to "move" on this website since I'm new. I will challenge you tomorrow, God willing, since I got to go now. No prob. (: Peace
Posted by radicaalllll 2 years ago
radicaalllll
Okay, but like I said when can continue this in a REAL debate because debating in the comment section looks cheap and unprofessional.
Posted by seeking-knowledge 2 years ago
seeking-knowledge
There are some simple answers to these very, very weak statements.
For example, Muhammad didn't use to "fondle his wives in their period".
No proof has been put forth, which suggests that the Prophet (peace be upon him) violated the teachings of the Qur'an. It seems pretty obvious that the Prophet (peace be upon him) understood that the Qur'an was only restricting men from having sex with their wives during their menstrual periods. If the Prophet (peace be upon him) was willing to go the extra mile and disobey Allah's commands then he could have just proceeded on to have sex instead of just fondling. He made this point very explicit:

Saheeh Muslim

Book 003, Number 0592:

Thabit narrated it from Anas: Among the Jews, when a woman menstruated, they did not dine with her, nor did they live with them in their houses; so the Companions of the Apostle (may peace be upon him) asked The Apostle (may peace be upon him), and Allah, the Exalted revealed:

" And they ask you about menstruation; say it is a pollution, so keep away from woman during menstruation" to the end (Qur'an, ii. 222). The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Do everything except intercourse. The Jews heard of that and said: This man does not want to leave anything we do without opposing us in it. Usaid b. Hudair and Abbad b. Bishr came and said: Messenger of Allah, the Jews say such and such thing. We should not have, therefore, any contactwith them (as the Jews do). The face of the Messenger of Allah (way peace be upon him) underwent such a change that we thought he was angry with them, but when they went out, they happened to receive a gift of milk which was sent to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him). He (the Holy Prophet) called for them and gave them drink, whereby they knew that he was not angry with them.

(source: call-to-monotheism.com)

Do you want me to answer to all the others? ^^
Posted by radicaalllll 2 years ago
radicaalllll
Look sir, I really try to avoid debating with other people in the comment section as much as I can, but if you want to challenge me to a debate on whether Muhammad is good or not, then do so.
Posted by radicaalllll 2 years ago
radicaalllll
https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

Oh really.. is that so.
Posted by seeking-knowledge 2 years ago
seeking-knowledge
Wait a sec, beating? Raping? Selling? Enslaving? muhammad, (PBUH) really?

He's the one who prohibited beating women, he's the one who freed and saved women from slavery, and you say this? Oh my...
Posted by seeking-knowledge 2 years ago
seeking-knowledge
A'ishah also entered politics and was a very active women, even after Muhammad's (Peace be upon him) death. She took part in various events, and was a truly significant figure in the growth of islam. She was necessary to understand many aspects of this religion, since, as I already said, she studied a lot.

About polygamy, this is a very old and re-re-re-used story, but I'll explain anyway ^_^
This is what it's actually said about polygamy, and well, taking the whole ayas makes things a lil' bit different, doesn't it?

"And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one"

Yes. Because a man may marry more than one women if he can treat them equally, and this includes giving all (and I said all) of them equal money, shelter, food, love, support, and finally, bear all of this phisically, financially and psichologically even with every single child. Which is rather hard; that's why most practicing Muslims don't marry more than one woman.

"That is nearer to prevent you from doing injustice."
Posted by radicaalllll 2 years ago
radicaalllll
I don't know much about Islam, matter a fact I don't know much about any religion. I have don't my research prior to this debate and I am aware that Muslims don't worship Muhammad but he is looked up upon. Due to the bad things he has done such as: beating women, raping women, selling women, enslaving women and children, beheading children, marrying children, murdering children, marrying his daughter-in-law, and many other things, it's not right for Muslims to look up upon these things.

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...
Posted by Friend77 2 years ago
Friend77
As salami alaykum wa rahmatullahi @seeking-knowledge
Posted by Friend77 2 years ago
Friend77
the prophet Muhammad, specifically protects women, widows, and orphans.
Islam ruled the majority of the world up to Spain for almost 1000 years in relative peace ...Yes there were Muslims who killed Jews, Christians, or pagans but you cannot control everybody.. The prophet wrote many decrees condemning these actions. You must view these things in a different perspective with an open mind and think now why would this be necessary; Muslim women in the traditional dress look very similar too nuns just without a white neck strip, this is too prevent thirsty men from their lustful and sometimes sinister ways. And up until 1946 there was no conflict or bad sentiment between Muslims Christians or Jews.
As for religion in general...That is what separated us from cavemen, one day we stopped gathering food and just surviving and we asked "Why are we here" "What made us" "What is the purpose"
so I ask you What is the good in bashing Islam?
Christians have done terrible things throughout the ages, on the crusades to the holy lands the lost the battle to retake Jerusalem and after spending all of there money/ resources getting there, they pillaged villages of their own people to make it home.
But i don't expect you will be open minded enough to truly understand all the complex thoughts i wanted to convey.
Essentially what you are debating is fundamental human morality and ethics of right and wrong. Standards of which change geographically across the globe and throughout time.
Nothing is good If there is no evil. Think about atoms; positive and negative charges, there's Both!
We live in a Dichotomy
Please don't think that i am condemning your thoughts and/ or talking down to you. I love you cause you are in this life with me and all of us here and now and whatever your perception, you have gained it through your own eyes and i don't know whtcha been through !(Though i wish to change your hostility towards such a peaceful and beautiful way of life)
Vote Placed by Sswdwm 2 years ago
Sswdwm
radicaalllllTarunSudhamsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Well FF, and decent arguments too.
Vote Placed by EndarkenedRationalist 2 years ago
EndarkenedRationalist
radicaalllllTarunSudhamsTied
Reasons for voting decision: I mean, FF, so....