harrytruman
Psalm137_9

Islam is evil:

harrytruman

harrytruman

Pro

Read the following document thoroughly, my debate is in this link to my latest "Islam is evil" version:
https://docs.google.com...
Psalm137_9

Con

I accept and look forward to this debate.
harrytruman

Pro

Me too, I have provided my argument on the google document that I provided the link too previously, so you are now to provide your case,
Thank You.
Psalm137_9

Con

Psalm137_9 forfeited this round.
harrytruman

Pro

Harry Truman wins by knockout!!!!!!!!!!
Psalm137_9

Con

Psalm137_9 forfeited this round.
harrytruman

Pro

It seems as if I hit him a little too hard, you OK man?
Psalm137_9

Con

Psalm137_9 forfeited this round.
harrytruman

Pro

Harry Truman is winner!
Here is 3 verses proving my point here:
Unholy Qur'an 4:34 says you can beat your wife,
Unholy Qur'an 2:223 says you can rape your wife,
Unholy Qur'an 9:111 says you can kill infidels.
Psalm137_9

Con

Psalm137_9 forfeited this round.
Posted by CapAhab 10 months ago
CapAhab
How could that be a tie! I would vote for pro,.. but have no cellphone for verification :)
Posted by harrytruman 10 months ago
harrytruman
Im not sure this is relevant.
Posted by scamn 10 months ago
scamn
Firstly, you like it/not, there's only ONE truth. we all entitle to . Let's not forget that the Quran Speaks about more important issues than some people trying to make up.
Common sense: The Quran talks about the universe, Motion of Celestial Bodies and Dark Matter, Quran, 36:40
The universe is expanding: And the heaven We constructed with strength, and indeed, We are [its] expander. (Qur"an, 51:47)
And the position of the stars : Nay, I swear by the places of the stars. And lo! That verily is a tremendous oath, if ye but knew. (Qur"an, 56:75-76
THE FINGERPRINTS,, MENTIONED MORE THAN 1400 YEARS AGO,, RECENTLY DISCOVERED ::
Does man think that We will not assemble his bones? Yes. [We are] Able [even] to proportion his fingertips. (Qur"an, 75:3-4)

We will soon show them Our signs in the horizons and in their own souls, until it will become quite clear to them that it is the truth. (Qur"an, 41:53)
The Quran instructs to respond to oppression, to criminals, to injustice...
Most importantly the Quran teaches the human beings to instruct themselves and purify themselves ,, this is the first and foremost important action to be executed by a man, to be humble, to act justly, not to be proud, fundamentally to be good to the parents and the elders...ETC
The world is already full/filled with injustice. Governments/people in power who wants us to believe things which aren't true. After killing over 500000 innocents lives in Iraq, now tony is coming to say sorry for an illegal war.
The poor public has been dragged into this illegal war which has created all sorts of evil like Qaeda etc.. which in reality are all products of US and UK... Now The MEDIA is talking about UK selling Billions of arms to SAUDI ???????????? So please be truthful .... it is always the game of those in power... this is all about power. France, for instance has banned the head-scarf,, But when it comes to the billionaires Saudis entering Paris, then its all switched off and money
Posted by scamn 10 months ago
scamn
Firstly, you like it/not, there's only ONE truth. we all entitle to our opinions. We respect each other. Let's not forget that the Quran Speaks about more important issues than some people trying to make up.

The poor public has been dragged into this illegal war which has created all sorts of evil like Qaeda etc.. which in reality are all products of US and UK... Now The MEDIA is talking about UK selling Billions of arms to SAUDI ???????????? So please be truthful .... it is always the game of those in power... this is all about power. France, for instance has banned the head-scarf,, But when it comes to the billionaires Saudis entering Paris, then its all
Posted by harrytruman 10 months ago
harrytruman
That's what it says, it says wives are dirt, that is what it says, thee verses are not out of context, maybe you show some proof of anything you said? It says it right there, I provided evidences, so shut up and stop acting as if I didn't.
Posted by attiyah 10 months ago
attiyah
You have proven nothing at all. Maybe if YOU actually read about the Prophet, and stopped taking verses of the Quraan out of context, you'd understand the religion better. But of course, that would be ludicrous of me to ask, since you've already made up your mind based on your false assumptions.
Posted by harrytruman 10 months ago
harrytruman
Really? That is what you have to come up with, you haven"t proven anything, all you said is "Islam is good, I say so," you are not proving anything but the absolute ignorance that is the liberal television. Saying a lion is a little kitten doesn"t make it so, and that is what you are doing here "but lion is friendly, how could friendly be a vicious man eating creature?" I have proven, from your own unholy book, that Islam is evil, did you look at my argument at all? How about you look at Unholy Qur"an verse 2:223: "Your wives are dirt treat them how you want," or Unholy Qur"an verse 4:34: "beat your wives it"s fun." Maybe you should also look at Unholy Qur"an verse 9:111: "steal, kill, destroy, its fun."
Posted by attiyah 10 months ago
attiyah
Absolutely not. Islam means peace. How could a religion of peace be evil?
Posted by missmedic 10 months ago
missmedic
the bible does not meet the criteria for a credible source
the Quran does not meet the criteria for a credible source
Also you should note that Evil is an action, an attribute ascribed to humans, not ideas or beliefs.
Posted by harrytruman 10 months ago
harrytruman
Nonsense, I altered my articles and added more stuff in,it is my article.
Vote Placed by Hayd 10 months ago
Hayd
harrytrumanPsalm137_9Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con ff entire debate
Vote Placed by kkjnay 10 months ago
kkjnay
harrytrumanPsalm137_9Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Neither side argued anything.