Islam is false and does not represent the Word of God.

LickerofNoodels has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

Full Resolution : Islam is false and does not represent the Word of God.

Islam : the religion of the Muslims, a monotheistic faith regarded as revealed through Muhammad as the Prophet of Allah.

To be clear : I believe that Islam is not the word of God and that it does not represent the Word. I believe that it is absolutely false.

Round 1: Acceptance only
Round 2: Opening arguments (no rebuttals)
Round 3: Rebuttals/Counter arguments
Round 4: Rebuttals and conclusion (no new arguments)

All I ask for is respect, I will respect you as you respect me.

I think that Muslims are right. But we should kill all of them.

All the false stuff against muslims was created by the jews. There are many great sites that prove that the jews did 9/11 and that they hate muslims.

They actually created isis, but then we muslims reclaimed it from the jews and returned it to its former glory.

May God Praise Allah.

Allahu Akbar

حائل هتلر ستة ستة ستة الغاز اليهود أنا أكره كل المسلمين والسود علينا قتل كل منهم تمتص الدهون بلدي الديك ش حقيبة يهودي

The motion is not about Jews. The motion is that the core doctrine of Islam is false and does not represent the Word of God.

Con must be a troll or does not understand the motion. For the sake of the debate (even though I'm getting the notion that he is a troll) First, I'll be explaining the life of Muhammad and why his actions in life are a good indicator that Islam is not a religion of peace.
I'll be assuming that you know somewhat the history of Muhammad and his life so I can skip the historical part. My focus is on the Qu'ran and various Islamic sources known as the hadiths.

Muhammad in his lifetime has conducted 65 campaigns of war. This has led to Islam's growth and power. The reason Islam has grown and spread during the life of Muhammad was because of his conquest. When Muhammad was at Medina he first directed his followers to invade caravans during the holy months. Muhammad then provided convenient relevations from Allah which allowed his followers to murder innocent people. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 426).

Let's fast forward to the Qurayza Massacre. Even after the Qurayza peacefully surrendered, Muhammad was determined to have every man of the tribe executed. He ordered a ditch dug outside the town and the victims were brought to him in several groups. Each boy had their head cut off and thrown in the trench along with their body. Sounds familiar to a certain group? Between 700 to 900 men were killed even after they surrendered.

Jihad and Jizya are methods created by Muhammad to assert his power. Before Muhammad died, he ordered some 30,000 troops to march onto Christian lands (Byzantine at the time). However there is no evidence that this force assembled but he did want this to happen before he died. Muhammad DID subjugate the local people and extorted "protection" money from them. This is known as the jizya, which is a tax that a non-muslim pays to a muslim.

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection." (9:29)

Most of the Arabic tribes acknowledged Muhammad's quest for power and they pledged to convert without a fight. Were they converting because of faith in Muhammad or fear for their lives? Of course they were fearful, why else lay down your life to a powerful war leader? One of the last remaining tribes is the al-Harith, and Muhammad told the chief that they had 3 days to convert or he would send his army to their tribe.
Posted by Lonely-Bird 2 weeks ago
Failure all over the place. Nothing is the word of god. There is no such thing. There are only words written by man. These words are attempts to explain philosophical questions.
Posted by Confucius1 3 weeks ago
We aren't talking about humans we have flaws. Jesus was an all perfect being. Quran is supposedly from Allah who is all knowning and perfect. And Quran has flaws therefore isn't the word of god
Posted by moral10 3 weeks ago
Where is a problem f there is a violence. Verses that can keep you from bad things
For example, a mother some time is violent because she loves her a child and need to keep them comfortable
I will not be rude and say you are just lying as you said Mohammed is lying.
By theway do not just read a book then come here to be philosopher .
The people here are not crazy .
Look. You Even can not wrote his name correctly
I really advise you to read a lot before judging
And I. Believe 100% you try to make it truth (I said make it , because it false but you try to mislead peopke) because your religion no thing else
Plz. Man . Time for me is important , you also keep saying false information .I am not the only one do not agree with you .just go back to your previous argument . What do try is to force me to agree with you .
Posted by Confucius1 3 weeks ago
You must find a problem if it isn't true otherwise you wouldn't be typing about it. I judge Islam by its figurehead and Muhammad was a false prophet and gave false revelation. Muhammad was not a saint far from it. The Quran has over 170 verses of violence in the text. The book has multiple scientific inaccuracies and flooded with lies. Muslims are foolish to think it's true. How can you base your beliefs off of a man that claimed to be demon possessed while he "received" the message.
Posted by moral10 3 weeks ago
Although what you are saying is non-sense.
I do not find any problem if Islam is not a truth
I think my life is straight and I am doing well in each corners in my life
You do not see how Islam is strong whereever it is
It never stop from spreading
In each day number of Muslim is inceatsing
Do you try to tell me that all of these people are stupid and your are the only one who is right
Look not only Muslim people are proud of their religion But also even people who do not believe in God
Look you will find in Qu'ran what you can imagine. Even scientific discoveries
Many people tried to spoil the reputation of Islam but no one really care about them since we believe that God protect Islam. We really can not force you to believe .We already have an incredible number of Muslims.
I think it is my turn to tell you wake up dear before the time is too late
Posted by Confucius1 3 weeks ago
@moral Only a Muslim would call facts non-sense. Wake up before it's too late
Posted by vi_spex 3 weeks ago
islam argues against its own existence
Posted by moral10 3 weeks ago
It seems that these two guys have free times
Speak whatever you want about Islam no one will listen to you since what you say non-sense
You are radical
All your topics about Islam
Do you have any things to say rather than that .
Posted by Politics2016 3 weeks ago
The Jews created ISIS? LOL. What world is he living in?
Posted by vi_spex 3 weeks ago