NoahIsRight
Duder963

Islam is not a religion of peace

Duder963 has forfeited round #1.

NoahIsRight

Pro

Many say that Islam is a religion of peace. This is not true. Their prophet Muhammad, said that they should attack infidels (surah 9:29) and he also assumes that the jews and christians are working as one against them (Al-Ma'idah Chapter 5:52), and that if they do befriend a jew or christian that you are no longer a muslim, and are now an infidel.

Muhammad is also sexist, and believes in beating your wife when she does not obey you (surah an-nisa 4:34). Some say it means lightly, with a rag, but lightly with a rag doesn't make your skin greener than your own clothes (sahih al bukhari 5825).
Posted by Capitalistslave 10 months ago
Capitalistslave
NoahIsRight:
Is any religion a religion of peace? lol

I mean, if you consider buddhism a religion, I suppose they would be, but I would argue they are more of a philosophy than a religion.
Posted by Capitalistslave 10 months ago
Capitalistslave
kikiki: were you raised Muslim? If so, how did your family react to you leaving Islam? I hear it's one of the worst religions to leave in terms of how your family will treat you afterwards.
Posted by kikiki 10 months ago
kikiki
Totally agree bro. Ex Muslim.