Islam is the only best religion ever existed on earth

I am a Muslim and as per as I believe Islam is the greatest religion ever existed on this earth .

But recently some people who are misusing Islam and trying to destroy the beautiful face of Islam .

I have see many Muslim/Islam hater on this website so please vote after reading the argument . Don't vote because you hate Islam .

Thank you very much

First in foremost what is your argument?
Your point is that Islam is the greatest religion on earth, but why? Proving Islam is
"The only best religion ever existed on earth" [sic] (from the title of the argument) is hard because what is the greatest on earth is 100% subjective to the individual or the group in question, in the realm of ideologies like religion for example when you break it down to its core; religion is an ideology. With out quoting the Koran or using personal stories, can you prove Islam is "the only best religion ever existed on earth"?

There are 4200 religions in this world according to Wikipedia

Now you can ask me why I have quoted , "Islam is the only best religion ever existed on earth."

Out of 4200 religions truly it is hard to say which is best .

For example ,

A class has 200 students how will I find out who is the most intelligent student ????

I have to examine the students

I have to examine them in various way .
Like ,
Sports, Intelligence, Education,Common sense , Health , activities etc .

Once a student will be able to pass all the examinations successfully with good performance . Finally we can declare him/her the most intelligent student of the class .

Though religion and human is not same but we can use the same theory on religion like I have used in order to find the good student

There are 4200 religions on earth it is hard to examine each of them

So we can take the majority religion on this earth .
Like ,

These 3 religions are the most followed religion worldwide .

Now you can ask me why I have taken only 3 what about the rest 4197 ???

The answer will be, this 3 religion still has biggest number of followers around the world .

According to Wikipedia this 3 religions has 4.9 billion followers

The earth has a population of 7.125 billion people . Only this 3 religions has 4.9 billion followers which means this 3 religions has almost 68% of world population .

So we can see because this 3 religion is more logical than other 4197 that's why people are following it .

So, Out of these 3 we can see "Islam is only logical religion"

If we see the world's biggest religious group Christianity their belief like, "Trinity" is so weird .

Like 1 1 1=1 though they say that , "What is problem a person can be a father and son at the same time"

Ya if it was true Jesus wouldn't say , "Eli Eli lama Sabachthani" (Mark 15:34)

Translation : , My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

So trinity is lame . There is also Christians who do not belief in trinity , So what ???? Bible's Numerous errors are enough to proof it wrong . Like Genesis 1:1-3 sun after earth ,

Sky created after water (Genesis 1:6-8) again There was evening and morning without a "Sky" (Genesis:1:5)

So that much error is enough to proof it wrong .

In Hinduism there are millions of God which is really lame . Though it is said that , "Hinduism" also promotes monotheism .

OK still there are dozens of problems in Hinduism like , Most Hindus belief none of their books are from God like Abrahamic religions do .Those books are written by scholars. So why would I follow a religion which has no authenticity .
And numerous fairy tales which seems to be so weird for me.

Now Why I call Islam best ,

Number 1 ,
Only 1 God and worship him , Love him and respect him

No trinity

No need of millions of Gods

No need of avatars of God

Just 1 God and worship him , Follow his commandments .

Number 2,
Islam gives the best definition of God

Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,
Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
He neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to Him any equivalent." (Quran 112:1-4)

Number 3,
We respect prophet by using "Peace Be Upon on Him" after his name. Which means respect them . While other Abrahamic religions like , Judaism or Christianity do not respect prophets like that .

Number 4 ,
It is a complete code of life . It will guide you for everything Marriage , Divorce , sex life , Economy , Business life , Education it guides you almost everything . You can say it is a life style .

Number 5 ,
It is a religion which practices democracy . Like in mosque we can see , that rich,poor every one stands on the same line . Even some times a beggar stands in front of rich no problem everyone is same in mosque .

Number 6 ,
No compulsion in religion everybody has the right to practice his religion

There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.(Quran 2:256)

Say, "O disbelievers,
I do not worship what you worship.
Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.
Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.
Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."(Quran 109:1-6)

As per as I know Bible or Torah do not say anything like this .

Number 7,
It supports Education ,
Recite in the name of your Lord who created
Created man from a clinging substance.
Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous -
Who taught by the pen -
Taught man that which he knew not.(Quran 96:1-5)

This verse are saying us to read.

Surah Al-Zumr, ayah 9 reveals: "Are those equal, those who know and those who do not know?"

"Allah will raise those who have believed among you and those who were given knowledge by degrees."[58:11]
"We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth."[41:53]
And dozens of hadiths on the importance of earning knowledge

Here you can read those hadiths :

So what we can see is Islam not only supports/promotes male education but also women education .

Number 8 ,

Islam supports women empowerment

Islam supports women empowerment .

Like, "O Mankind, keep your duty to your Lord who created you from a single soul and from it created its mate (of same kind) and from them twain has spread a multitude of men and women...". [Noble Quran 4:1]

"He (God) it is who did create you from a single soul and therefrom did create his mate, that he might dwell with her (in love)..." [Noble Quran 7:189]

And Allah has given you mates of your own nature, and has given you from your mates, children and grandchildren, and has made provision of good things for you. Is it then in vanity that they believe and in the grace of God that they disbelieve?" [Noble Quran 16:72]

and more I do not have enough space to describe the women empowerment in Islam so I am giving you a link where you can find women in Islam :

Number 9 ,
Freedom of speech/ Freedom of blasphemy

It is a common misconception that in Islam blasphemy is death .In this modern earth freedom of speech/Blasphemy is a common practice what Islam says ,

Quran 28:54-56 , Those will be given their reward twice for what they patiently endured and [because] they avert evil through good, and from what We have provided them they spend.,And when they hear ill speech, they turn away from it and say, "For us are our deeds, and for you are your deeds. Peace will be upon you; we seek not the ignorant."Indeed, [O Muhammad], you do not guide whom you like, but Allah guides whom He wills. And He is most knowing of the [rightly] guided.
So what we can see is blasphemy is not death in Islam it promotes freedom of speech . You can even read 6:68 of Quran which says , even if some one mocks Quran they will not get any punishment. Not like Bible where blasphemy is death leviticus 24:16 is example . But some quotes 5:33 but what 5:33 has said is who declares war against Allah should be crucified , Killed etc . But blasphemy and declaring war is not same . Even we can see our prophet . Numerous people blasphemed him did he kill all of them . Even he was one of the most powerful man of that time still he didn't kill them

You said , "With out quoting the Koran" I was really amazed Quran is one of the most essential part of Islam . How can even you say that

I also had numerous reasons but Since I am permitted to use only 8000 characters so, I am not able to give more .

I think this reasons are enough to proof Islam the best religion .

Thank You

I asked you if you could prove is Islam is the greatest religion on Earth with out citing the Koran or using personal stories. I said that because you cannot, instead you said there are many misconceptions of Islam while using misconceptions of Christianity with the Trinity, Hinduism with polytheism, and Judaism with the Torah. Not only did you simply try and promote Islam, you didn't prove anything to me. (Besides your ability to cut and paste). Then you bring up logic, logic when it comes to an ideology, is 100% subjective to ones own faith. Every Religion will say they are the most logical using the argument you used.
You discount 4197 world religion and focus on 3, then bring up Judaism, so 4196 world religions. What if I am a follower of another world religion? You put down 3 Religions that I have nothing in common with and proved one thing: you have no argument. Proving you are the greatest does not involve showing why all the others suck, it is proving you are the best. How do you prove you are the best?
Actions speak louder than words.
You can proclaim the "glory of Islam" all you want. It means nothing to me, Quoting the Koran to prove Islam is the greatest religion on earth is like quoting the Lord of the Rings to prove its better than Game of Thrones and Harry Potter. You have to go out side of the Story and use what the followers of that religion have gone and done to help the world. Helping the poor, helping the sick, helping those in need,promoting education and equal rights for women and denouncing the radical extremists in their religion. Actions speak louder than words, I can write down all this great stuff I should do, then quote my lifestyle and say, "hey in my (insert religion here) it says you cant do (what ever the rest of the world sees wrong)" then go ahead and do those things anyway. Its hypocritical, it is do as I say not as I do. It doesn't matter what the Koran says when sadly, the most noticeable part of Islam is its link to terrorism, is doing the complete opposite of what you are saying. You also do a good job at selectively quoting the Koran, because every Sharia country uses the Koran to justify its awful treatment of women. 4 men to justify a rape, Really? Muhammad marrying a 6 year old, that makes Islam the greatest religion on earth?

I am really amazed with con . He is asking me to proof Islam as a best religion without Quran .

Quran is one of the main pillar of Islam . If I reject it I am rejecting Islam .

Without Quran "ISLAM" is nothing but a word with 4 letters .

I would like to remind con the topic of the debate ,

"Islam is the only best religion ever existed on earth."

I didn't say the word "ISLAM" is the best word ever existed .

When I added the word "Religion" con should get that what I am talking about .

Islam is a religion . Not like he said , "Lord of rings", "Game of Thrones"etc.

It is the most weird thing I have ever heard in my life .

Islam is a religion and Quran is the one of the pillar of Islam . Without Quran proving Islam as best religion is like ,

Proving the authenticity of "5" Letters ya without Quran Islam is a 5 letter word and the topic of the debate was ,

"Islam is the only best religion ever existed on earth." If I said , "Islam is the best word ever existed" may be then I had to Proof it's authenticity without Quran . But I used the word "religion" How can con forget that ???

Go and ask any Christian why "Christianity" is best what will he say ???? It is best because the word , "C" "H" "R" "I" "S" "T" "I" "A" "N" "I" "T" "Y". Is that he will say??? I don't think that so . I am pretty sure even con knows that no christian will praise Christianity without "Bible" . Cause without Bible Christianity is a 12 letter word . Not like the way he said . I bet even a elementary student knows the difference between Novel and a religious book .

Another thing I didn't use any personal stories . I don't know where con found that ???

Now why I neglected rest 4197 religions . I had given the cause may be con didn't notice that .

The reason was this 3 religions have 68% followers around the world .

This 3 religions has more connection with human history , development of civilization , making a civilization super power or powerless country .

Like with the help of Islam Muslims and Arab were super power for 600 years . As per as I know only "Islam" is the religion which could develop a barbaric society that much . Arab was a barbaric place which later became superpower for 600 years . Conquered millions of kilometers . Like , Umayyad caliphate had ruled 15 millions square kilometers .which was a big part of earth . Abbasid took 10 million square kilometers. No religious empire was not that much big . Not only super power on that time Arabs produced dozens of ,Hundreds of scholars , scientists, Astronomers , Doctors, Biologists ,Mathematician . While other religions created dark age killed/Tortured scientists Like Europe . A religion which made a barbaric society as a super power , an intelligent nation and this "Islam" is not great ???? They didn't shed that much blood like hitler in order to set their empires. Because in Islam in war you have to give protection if your opposite team wants protection from you (Quran 9:6 )

By the way , there are doctors,scientists and many other educated people who follow Islam , Christianity or Hinduism . Almost 68% people of earth believe in this 3 religions . A big part of this followers are educated if rest 4197 religions were really logical wouldn't this people convert to those religions ???

Con said , "you said there are many misconceptions of Islam while using misconceptions of Christianity with the Trinity, Hinduism with polytheism, and Judaism with the Torah."

I don't know when I said that , there are misconceptions in Islam . May be you were trying to say there are many misconceptions in Islam something like that. We don't have any misconception. Just belief one God , Belief in his prophets , Love people , Earn knowledge, Believe Quran and have your life . We don't need 1 1 1=1 we don't even need millions of Gods or not even any God who will come on earth as an avatar . Just worship/belief in a God and his messages nothing else .

I didn't criticize Torah . I didn't know where you get that from. I only compared somethings of Islam which is absent in Torah or Bible .

Now you said , "Why only Quran see what is happening outside by it's follower"
First of all if the driver is bad and there is an accident will you blame driver or car ???

You said , "Helping the poor, helping the sick, helping those in need"

Helping poor is must for every rich Muslims.Every rich Muslims have to donate 2.5% from their wealth .

What Muslims are doing ?? Maybe you don't know Muslims are religious group who donates most charity . Even more than atheists .

You said , "promoting education"

Islam is a religion which promotes education deeply. It is a must for every single Muslims to be educated

Even Most Muslim countries have high literacy . Saudi 94.7% ,Iran 87%,UAE 94%, Turkey 95% even country like Syria has 86.4% of literacy and libya has 91% almost every Muslim countries have high literacy except some like , Pakistan , Bangladesh , Sudan not because of Islam because of their own political problems .

You said , "equal rights for women"

Ya we believe in equity not equality . Cause male and female is not equal in all terms even you know that . And who are oppressing women check top 10 countries with rape . No Muslims , Top 5 countries with child molestation no Muslim countries. Now don't say Muslims rape but women are afraid to express because it is a mythology if it was all those rapes in western countries would have done by Muslims .

Now you said 4 persons to justify a rape or Prophets marriage with Aisha . LoL
another myth of 4 person witness . Rape and adultery is not same you will need 4 persons to justify adultery not rape . If you read sunan dawood 4366 Muhammad killed a person for raping after he confessed . And now we have gene test to proof a rape no problem still no 4 witness . If you read bukhari 9:83:16 a Jews tried to kill a Muslim girl. Prophet asked her 3 times after she confessed that person was punished by death . Only 3 times confession is enough by the girl .Marriage with Aisha . Oh man I am totally amazed.He didn't force or something like that. It was common on that time .Why that time only 200 years ago it was common.Even I am sure if you go 200 years back on your family background you will get this kinds of things .She never hated her marriage life she always loved it . She also had a deep love with prophet and Islam even after becoming adult she enjoyed her marriage and Islamic life.Today blasphemy is common what if anyone did it 500 years ago like Galileo did .Samely 1400 years ago child marriage was common . He was not pedophile if he really was he could marry more dozens of under aged girls(-9) since he was the supreme man of that time . But he didn't .

Now if those sharia countries properly can not reflect Quran it is not Quran's fault .

Now in case of terrorism . May be you don't know terrorism is nothing in front of homicide. In 2014 there was 437,000 Murder but death by terrorism was 32,865 . Which means terrorism is 13 times lower than homicide . If you search for top 25 countries with most murder may be 2-3 Muslim countries . In this 15 years from 2001 61000 terrorist attacks took life of 140,000 people but if we count the number of murders in America Honduras Venezuela Russia=59,000 each year . In Saudi every year 416 people are murdered but alone in America it is 15,000 small countries like venezuela and Honduras has combained 28,000 deaths .
Now you can say Muslims kill people on the name of religion . What is the difference between murder and religious death will any of those murdered or death by religion come back to life . You guys want a discrimination less world but start discrimination after death he was killed in the name of this , He was killed in the name of that .If your brother was murdered would you request the judge to reduce the punishment of culprit???

Vote Pro

You don't get it do you?
You cannot prove Islam is the greatest, you cannot prove that using the Koran, you cannot prove that using x,y, or z. You cannot prove Christianity is the greatest, you cannot prove it using the Bible. Get it? Religion is deeply personal and if its the greatest and works for you! then fine! You are very dense and ignorant, saying that the followers of 4197 Religions need to be more educated because they're illogical. What kind of B.S is that?
The only way a Religion can be proven greater than all others is if they kill or convert over 7 billion people and become the worlds ONLY religion.
This shouldn't be about any other religion but Islam, but you decided to cut and paste some argument using the mine is better, because the other ones are stupid, and illogical. Then quote the Koran, the prove something that to anyone who isn't Muslim means literally nothing.
I do not care what the Koran says.
I never said Muslims kill people in the name of Religion, I said Muslim TERRORISTS kill people in the name of Islam. What shocked me was that you did not disavow TERRORISM, if people were taking my sacred religion and using the teachings of that religion to kill hundreds of thousands of people each year I would be distancing myself so far from them you would have no reason to think we followed the same religion, instead you said well, death happens anyways. Really?
I have no issue with Islam, or any religion in general, if you leave me alone I leave you alone, you wondered why so many people hate Islam, its because of the same b.s in your last paragraph, y'all act as if terrorism is 100% okay. That needs to change before Muslims can consider Islam anywhere close to a great religion.
Posted by whiteflame 2 months ago
>Reported vote: Muslimdebater// Mod action: Removed<

6 points to Pro (Conduct, Arguments, Sources), 1 point to Con (S&G). Reasons for voting decision: Pro uses better sources to make up his argument whereas con just reffuted pro's argument and doesn't provide any real proof for the voters to believe in his stand.

[*Reason for removal*] (1) The voter doesn't explain conduct or S&G. (2) Sources are insufficiently explained. The voter has to establish that Pro's sources are reliable and not just that they're "better" without explanation. (3) Arguments are insufficiently explained. The voter is required to specifically assess arguments made by both debaters to determine the outcome.
Posted by zp75903 2 months ago
This "argument" is cancerous
Posted by Chase226 2 months ago
@pro You have no clue what logic means, you just tried to prove Islam was supreme using Islamic talking points.
You have a dangerous ignorance about Islam and trying to prove it is the greatest, is just stupid. If you think its great, fine by me. Something you need to do it read the whole response and not just a part of it, and not then go and cut and paste from pro Muslim talking points why Islam is better than everything else. Logic when it comes to religion is 100% subjective to ones own belief. I do not believe you have the ability to understand any challenges to Islam. You have your memorized responses and when called out you look like Marco Rubio debating Chris Christie, you look foolish because you repeating things that are meaningless to the conversation.
Posted by MahianKhan 2 months ago
Con didn't give any logic I am amazed only his self claimed logic which is weird
Posted by vi_spex 2 months ago
you would be killed first thing
Posted by vi_spex 2 months ago
muslims follow the koran
Posted by canis 2 months ago
Well then you do not have to get killed..
Posted by MahianKhan 2 months ago
I have already accepted Islam and practicing it for so many years .
Posted by canis 2 months ago
But this is islam..just accept it, (islam)..