MMnumber99
Solarman1969

Islam is the reason why the world's a mess.

Con Tied Pro

MMnumber99

Con

So let me get this straight. It's not that the Bush Administration who invaded an Islamic country, when the reason we were attacked on 9/11 was because we had troops in the Middle-East. It's not that the administration as done as much as they possibly could to ruin good will with most countries that had ANY importance in the world. It's not their fault that they planned the war poorly so Iraq became a hotbed for terrorists. It's not their fault that they gave us false pretences to go to war in an area of the world where any bad decisions can lead to disaster. Your right: it's the small percent of nut jobs with bombs strapped to their nads. They challenge the enitre worlds freedom. They did cause a ton of problems when they had no rallying cry to fight for? Or when we supplied them ammo to fight the USSR?

So who's really dangerous, thoose nut jobs or people who want to stamp them out like you???
Solarman1969

Pro

Again, Mr MM, if you look at the previous debate, you need to READ and LEARN before you will be capable of addressing this VERY SERIOUS ISSUE of Islamic Terrorism

Your silly hatred for Bush, which you have been fed by the liberal media and probably your teachers, is ridiculous, and I will point it out here

then I will completely prove that indeed Islam IS why the world is a mess and a violent dangerous place

First of all , you need to read up on some history, which started WAY before you were born

Read the terrorism timeline and review the history of Islam

http://www.prophetofdoom.net...

What do you think is the inpiration for all those suicide bombings, hijackings and murders? HMMMMMMMMMMM?

Now to refute your silly Bush Derangement Syndrome

your point 1

It's not that the Bush Administration who invaded an Islamic country, when the reason we were attacked on 9/11 was because we had troops in the Middle-East.

Which country ? Afganistan or Iraq?

and how about the previous attacks ? Beirut 1983 - the Cole

So we are to think if we just withdraw and get out of that important region, that the Bin Laden types wont ever attack us again?

Would you have the same argument for Hitler and Tojo in 1940?

Now more of your rambling BDS

It's not that the administration as done as much as they possibly could to ruin good will with most countries that had ANY importance in the world. It's not their fault that they planned the war poorly so Iraq became a hotbed for terrorists. It's not their fault that they gave us false pretences to go to war in an area of the world where any bad decisions can lead to disaster.

Again, what would YOU have done after they killed 3000 on 9/11?

What about Afganistan, where we went first

What about Saddam Hussein and his intransigence?

Why do you think the tribal sheiks in Iraw are now siding with US against the terrorists (who are foreigners and all Islamists)

And who have we ruined "good will" with who are our allies

This is a bunch of rambling poppycock based on BS you have been fed

now your final silly points

Your right: it's the small percent of nut jobs with bombs strapped to their nads. They challenge the enitre worlds freedom.

Ok so I and the conservatives are the problem, not these Islamic Terrorists, who would slice your throat in a heartbeat,

You clearly suffer from BDS and need treatment, or just need to GROW UP

Now the debate is " Islam is the reason why the world's a mess."

Well, lets look at some examples from the Islamic world

(1) Pakistan - a total mess

(2) Iran- threatening the world and suppressing the people

(3) Syria, Lebanon, Egypt and others - chaos, violence, no rights

(4) Northern Africa- Somalia - murder and brutal violence and mayhem- look at the teacher in Sudan (poor liberal)

(5) far east- Islamic militants taking over in Thailand, Malaysia, and the Phillipines among others

(6) India and Bangladesh - continual violence from Islamists

and the list goes on

heres a challenge for you, kid

NAME ME ONE ISLAMIC RUN COUNTRY THAT ISNT TOTALLY BACKWARD, SCREWED UP AND FILLED WITH VIOLENCE AND SUPPRESSION

Boy do we have our work cut out for us with this liberal run media and public school systems ......................
MMnumber99

Con

UAE. that was hard. Plus there are not a ton of Non Islamic countries that aren't corrupt either.

I'm not looking at anything with the word prophet in it. Because that reminds me of guessing and magic 8 balls.

So here it is:

1) Bin Laden got PO'ed because we had troops in his native Sudi Arabia.

2)My hatred is for people who can't see past next week. Decisions made now will cost the lives of our children. We bungled Iran in 1980 and look. One of the protesting students is now the LEADER OF THE COUNTRY.

3)War on terror is just that. Afghanistan good. hit and runs into other nations. Good. taking out someone who had nothing to do with anything. Bad. lying and saying he did. let me think, BAD.

4)You never said whose fault it was if it wasn't our governments. so who???

5)No Europe, that's really who's important. No Russia. BIG MISTAKE. they have major influence in China and Iran, who are, in my mind, bigger threats than Bin Laden.

6)And you know what? Yes i'm more frightened by you then a guy with a bomb. Because the bomb will go off but freedom will remain. You people take over i'm not free. Religion and guns will take over as the most important things in our nation.

The moment you start wanting to stamp out cultures, your no better than the Clan or the Nazis.
Solarman1969

Pro

Well I see youre a cocky teenager who is unwilling to learn anything , so I guess its really pointless to debate you

your ingnorance "I'm not looking at anything with the word prophet in it. Because that reminds me of guessing and magic 8 balls."

Do you say the same thing to your teachers?

Well lets pick apart your "arguments"

Oh really?

So you think Bin Laden was behind 9/11 after all? that puts you in the minority of democrats on this site

And what about the 100,000+ other terror acts that your refuse to read on Craig Winns site (they are highly documented- I will send a link again for people who arent to ignorant to learn something about the truth of Islam)

http://www.prophetofdoom.net......

How about attacks on Spain? England? India? are these because of us being in Saudi as well?

And the reason why we are in Saudi dates to Gulf War I , when Saddam would have been overrun in a few days if we didnt save their stupid asses from him.

It is really hillarious how you foolish liberals think that the Islamonutjobs are only mad becuase we did something to offend them( you get a little pass becuase you are so young and are expected to be ignorant and liberal)

yeah? who undermined the Shah and allowed the ayatollah into power, got our hostages taken and was powerless for 444 days?

A: Jimmy Carter- the worst president and ex-president EVER (your party)

GWB and his father are NO JIMMAHs , I can assure you of that

and

this is beneath an intelligent response - go talk to your stoned buddies like this if you like

Ok now you have actually made some sense

First of all- Europe

the #1 name for babies in England is Muhammed

and what about the burning cars in France and huge ungovernable areas?

and how about Van Gogh being murdered in the street by a muslim who didnt like his expose of the cruelty to women in Islam?

And Russia? How about the Beslan Massacre of 400 schoolchildren by Muslim terrorists from Chechnya?

Now I agree that China is a threat, but much different- they will not get in a shooting war with us ever, they dont tolerate muslim BS, and Christianity is the largest growing sect in China

And the octagenanrians are not going to survive much more Capitalism

I think Russia is quickly reverting back to a scary place, but again, we have a cold war with them for 40 years and it never went hot

The difference is that these two nations, although Communist, care about their women and families and lives

Muslim women are treated lower than dirt and Islam is a DEATH CULT- hence the strapping of bombs to children and it being honored.

Now, just when you start to make sense- you lose it

I got news for you, dummy

#1 We conservatives have been in charge for awhile and that aint likely to change anytime soon, unless the democrats can sucessfully lie and fool people

your DEMOCRATS want to take freedom away - not us

freedom of speech? not if you arent liberal

taxes? raise em

government - grow it

#2 Religion is IMPORTANT , as long as it aint Islam

Christianity civilized the world as we know it and our country was founded by devout Christians

and GUNS are TOTALLY imporant to maintain freedom

read the second ammendment, and learn from history

the first thig Hitler did was confiscate all private firearms

your final stupid point

This is a typical liberal response to a proper discussion of this subject of banning Islam and combating terror

OH GEE! your like the nazis or the KKK!

have fun wearing a burqa and braying to mecca someday

for intelligent people willing to learn , here are some good sites

www.prophetofdoom.net

www.religionofpeace.com

www.faithfreedom.org

www.jihadwatch.com
MMnumber99

Con

Look, this I DO know. Evil can exist anywhere. It exists inside all religions. Does this make the religion its self evil??

No.

Are there bad people in islam??
yes.

Are there bad people in Christian faiths?
yes.

Are there bad people that are of no faith?
yes.

People are the evil ones. Ignorance creates fear and fear creates distrust and then with distrust comes lies and hatred.

That's what makes the world a mess, not Islam.
Solarman1969

Pro

This is totally sophomoric on your part

You cant answer any of my questions, but simply revert back to

"Oh yeah there are some evil Muslims but GEE! there are all kinds of evil people so we should just EXCUSE THE EVIL"

I am going to quote Edmund Burke for you

"The only thing that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

This debate is over

Bring on an adult or better yet a muslim "scholar" so I can actually argue with someone with credentials on this subject

Take care and have a good Chistmas, kid.

cheers

Solarman
Posted by kannonuk4 9 years ago
kannonuk4
so your saying that if a person is muslim or of islamic origin or iranian have affiliation with Al-Qaeda and wish to cause anarchy and distress?
Posted by C-Mach 9 years ago
C-Mach
No, the reason why we were attacked and why this war started can be analyzed:

1._ Why did we go to war? We were attacked on September
11, 2001.

2._ Who attacked us on that day? 21 suicidal hijackers.

3._ Who did the hijackers work for? al-Qaeda.

4._ Who is a major contributor to al-Qaeda? The Islamic
Republic of Iran.

5._ What was one of the major events that happened during
the 1979 Iranian Revolution? The Iran Hostage Crisis.

6._ Who gave the order that the revolutionaries be let into
the American Embassy in Tehran, resulting in the Iran
Hostage Crisis? Jimmy Earl Carter!

All of this boils down to is Jimmy Earl Carter letting in the revolutionaries and not supporting the Shah at the time, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi.
Posted by kannonuk4 9 years ago
kannonuk4
I appologise if my argument is not strong but is a valid point to go and Say that a religion is the reason for the worlds problems is an outrages claim and unacceptable its like Hitler saying Jews are an inferior race. Don't get me wrong I'm not comparing this to the holocaust but you cant bash an entire religion based On what a few Radicals believe is the only way for them to Go to heaven. or other propoganda they are filled with. and the world is not a mess because of Islam. the worlds a mess for many reasons dont blame the worlds problems on one group!
Posted by rwebberc 9 years ago
rwebberc
Or we could debate the fact that you insist on calling people Stalinists despite not seeming to have any idea what that means.
Posted by rwebberc 9 years ago
rwebberc
Sounds good, challenge me
Posted by Solarman1969 9 years ago
Solarman1969
why dont you debate me then , Stalinist and stupid defender of the indefensible?

on this subject, expert
Posted by rwebberc 9 years ago
rwebberc
"My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter." There's a direct quote from Hitler. You can argue about technicalities all you want but that right there is what I like to call "factual support", Solarman. It sounds to me a lot like Hitler received a lot of inspiration for his evil from your Lord and Savior.

As far as Rudolph is concerned, he has been connected to the Christian Identity movement by the FBI (http://www.washingtonpost.com...).

I noticed you decided not to refute that Robert Yates was a Christian.
Posted by rwebberc 9 years ago
rwebberc
Solarman you realize this is a debate site right? Debate typically involves some sort of intellectual discourse. However, you seem content to simply assert you positions without any credible evidence or logic behind them. Maybe you should start up a blog so you can rant about whatever bigoted thoughts cross your mind, maybe you and Ann Coulter can watch the essentially staged toppling of Saddam's statue and masturbate. Like Coulter, you seem to exist simply to make right wingers look bad and amuse rational people.

Nice job quoting anti-Islam propaganda sites in your argument against Islam btw. Ever consider using respectable sources?
Posted by Solarman1969 9 years ago
Solarman1969
grow up and get a life

if your such a smart one, debate me rather than just try and attack me like the other loser stalinist types here
Posted by Araj 9 years ago
Araj
Then I must ask, Solarman. Why are you here?

If you are bored at work or something, I kindly direct you towards ytmnd, or fark. Because it seems to me that you are in pain reading all of the "childish" posts on debate.org....
Vote Placed by C-Mach 8 years ago
C-Mach
MMnumber99Solarman1969Tied
Vote Placed by Debater2008 9 years ago
Debater2008
MMnumber99Solarman1969Tied
Vote Placed by griffinisright 9 years ago
griffinisright
MMnumber99Solarman1969Tied
Vote Placed by DeATHNOTE 9 years ago
DeATHNOTE
MMnumber99Solarman1969Tied
Vote Placed by kannonuk4 9 years ago
kannonuk4
MMnumber99Solarman1969Tied
Vote Placed by jlholtzapple 9 years ago
jlholtzapple
MMnumber99Solarman1969Tied
Vote Placed by Descartes 9 years ago
Descartes
MMnumber99Solarman1969Tied
Vote Placed by Pluto2493 9 years ago
Pluto2493
MMnumber99Solarman1969Tied
Vote Placed by ccdem 9 years ago
ccdem
MMnumber99Solarman1969Tied
Vote Placed by lindsay 9 years ago
lindsay
MMnumber99Solarman1969Tied