Fadi-debate-wars
TheRussian

Islam is wrong

Fadi-debate-wars

Pro

Islam is the most violent religion in the world it caused the deaths of millions of people in the name of mohammad and their god islam was always a religion of violence and brutality
TheRussian

Con

BoP rests solely on my opponent.

Since he has not provided any definitions, I will provide two definitions of "wrong", so my opponent can choose which he would like to use. After choosing which definition he would like to argue for, I ask that he present his arguments.

1
: something wrong, immoral, or unethical; especially : principles, practices, or conduct contrary to justice, goodness, equity, or law

2
: the state, position, or fact of being or doing wrong: as
a : the state of being mistaken or incorrect

http://www.merriam-webster.com...

I await my opponent's choice and arguments.
Fadi-debate-wars

Pro

Islam is an immoral religion because it is a religion of war a religion whose head was a paedophile ,a sex abuser ,a murderer ,he was the worst man in the history of humanity
TheRussian

Con

TheRussian forfeited this round.
Fadi-debate-wars

Pro

Fadi-debate-wars forfeited this round.
TheRussian

Con

I'm sorry for the forfeit, I had forgotten that it's only 24 hours to answer for this debate.

In any case, I'd like to finish this off with a rebuttal of my opponent's statements in Round 2.

"Islam is an immoral religion"
Who's to judge? By Islam laws, Islam is moral.

"it is a religion of war a religion whose head was a paedophile ,a sex abuser ,a murderer"
You can't judge the entire group off of the "head". Even if what my opponent says is true, it doesn't mean all Muslims are pedophiles, sex abusers and murderers. Stalin seemed to have been a pretty messed up guy, but does that mean all Russians (or all residents of the USSR) were insane? Of course not. This is faulty logic.

Overall, no serious arguments were presented by my opponent to prove his claim.
Posted by Daffa8799 1 year ago
Daffa8799
Fanaticism of religion that created fascism and radical movements....
Posted by missmedic 1 year ago
missmedic
It is ironic that the religious say the problem with religion is the other religions, when the problem with religion is religion. Beliefs and faiths do not establish "truths" or facts, but beliefs and faiths do establish justification for immoral behaviour. You do not need to own beliefs of any kind to establish scientific facts, observe and enjoy nature, or live a productive, moral, and useful life.
Posted by Daffa8799 1 year ago
Daffa8799
Don't act like trump
Posted by Daffa8799 1 year ago
Daffa8799
Don't act like trump
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
belief is the opposite of knowledge
Posted by UtherPenguin 1 year ago
UtherPenguin
Whether or not the religion is violent has nothing to do with it being true.