GoOrDin
SlipknotAstronaut

Islam vs Nobodies

GoOrDin

Pro

If a muslim bomber wanted to kill people, he wouldn't kill children and wives on the street. He would blow up the club. Atheists, who want whores and drunken idiots alive blow up children int eh streets when they want to blame islam. This is how the war has been propagated. Learn the difference between Islam and Pagan Muslims. And learn to notice when ISIS is being used as a mask for atheistic war crimes with the intent on blaming religion. Because religion is all that stands between the world and sex slavery.

Tell me that when a completely anti-muslim action is blamed on an Islamic group that isn't exactly what the Quran says, "to learn the difference between. Pagans(non believers) who pretend to be islamic and True Muslims,
- that that is NOT false propaganda against Islam.

I say it is.
SlipknotAstronaut

Con

I accept!
GoOrDin

Pro

Me: If a muslim bomber wanted to kill people, he wouldn't kill children and wives on the street. He would blow up the club. Atheists, who want whores and drunken idiots alive blow up children int eh streets when they want to blame islam. This is how the war has been propagated. Learn the difference between Islam and Pagan Muslims. And learn to notice when ISIS is being used as a mask for atheistic war crimes with the intent on blaming religion. Because religion is all that stands between the world and sex trafficking.

first responder: What

First responder: Explain

Second responder: Religion is sex slavery

Me @ first responder: that is a clear explanation. what do you want? FOr me to tell you that just because someone recounts the Quran, that doesn't mean that person is a muslim. That actions which are anti-muslim in nature, make one a non believer (pagan muslim). ISIS has two faces: false and true = gun traffickers and sex traders, and Muslims who are distraught that eastern Europe is a sex trade capital of the world, like India was known for when Muslims were at war with them prior to 9/11
SlipknotAstronaut

Con

SlipknotAstronaut forfeited this round.
GoOrDin

Pro

GoOrDin forfeited this round.
SlipknotAstronaut

Con

SlipknotAstronaut forfeited this round.
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
I would like to thank my opponent SlipKnotAstronaut for forfeiting his argument round.

In direct regards to his forfeiting, I am unsure if He yields to my argument and acknowledges my half of the debate or not. SO I in tern will forfeit the proceeding round.

"To a better understanding of our world and it's people, sciences and communities."