GoOrDin
Midnight1131

Islam vs The Press

Midnight1131

GoOrDin

Pro

If a muslim bomber wanted to kill people, he wouldn't kill children and wives on the street. He would blow up the club. Atheists, who want whores and drunken idiots alive blow up children int eh streets when they want to blame islam. This is how the war has been propagated. Learn the difference between Islam and Pagan Muslims. And learn to notice when ISIS is being used as a mask for atheistic war crimes with the intent on blaming religion. Because religion is all that stands between the world and sex slavery.

Tell me that when a completely anti-muslim action is blamed on an Islamic group that isn't exactly what the Quran says, "to learn the difference between. Pagans(non believers) who pretend to be islamic and True Muslims,
- that that is NOT false propaganda against Islam.

I say it is.
Midnight1131

Con

I accept this debate.
Definition from Oxford Dictionaries.

Religion
the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods:

I'll start off with rebuttals.

"Tell me that when a completely anti-muslim action is blamed on an Islamic group that isn't exactly what the Quran says"

Following are quotes from the Quran promoting violence.

"Slay them wherever you find them...Idolatry is worse than carnage...Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme." (Surah 2:190-)

"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)

"If you do not fight, He will punish you sternly, and replace you by other men." (Surah 9:37-)

"Prophet make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home." (Surah 9:73)

"Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all)," (4:34)

It's obvious that ISIS is in fact, doing exactly as is told to them by these quotes in the Quran. They fight against anyone who doesn't subscribe to their beliefs, which is what they are instructed to do in the Quran. Also, ISIS's treatment of women is also permitted in the Quran, as you can tell from the last quote.

"Atheists, who want whores and drunken idiots alive blow up children int eh streets when they want to blame islam. This is how the war has been propagated."

The burden rests upon my opponent to prove the legitimacy of this claim. If it can't be proven, then it is void.

"Pagans(non believers) who pretend to be islamic and True Muslims"

I'd like my opponent to state what he believes are the qualities of a "true Muslim." I would also like him to provide evidence of how his depiction of a true Muslim is in fact the real depiction of Islam.
GoOrDin

Pro

GoOrDin forfeited this round.
Midnight1131

Con

I extend.
GoOrDin

Pro

GoOrDin forfeited this round.
Midnight1131

Con

Vote Con.
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
Reviewing the debate. I extend
thank your for participating.
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
crap u know. I meant to let my other 3 debates slide. But i forgot I wanted to participate in this one.
Posted by Midnight1131 2 years ago
Midnight1131
Ariesx is right. Islamic people used to be leading scientists and researchers a while back.
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
Midnight1131, I am happy to have this debate with you. expect a response tomorrow or the day after. I will be obliged.
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
but I disagree.
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
i cant argue with that
Posted by Ariesx 2 years ago
Ariesx
I 100% agree with the fact that Islam is a peaceful religion with about a billion people. But I would say that in order for the Arabs to move up in the word is for them to have a separation between religion and state and have Islam serve as a motivator for scientific purposes. I would be fine with a debate on that if you disagree.
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
whether they intend to, or because they are just simply Idiots who do not know what Islam is.

They are wrongfully putting a bad face on religion.

because none of these crimes were Islamic in nature in any way.

The first rule of Islam regarding conduct, is give everyone a chance to Repent.
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
I am saying calling atheist murders who want to make Islam look bad, are not Muslims.

That the news is filled with fools who are propagating hate of religion.
Posted by That1User 2 years ago
That1User
What? I don't understand your argument.
Vote Placed by tejretics 2 years ago
tejretics
GoOrDinMidnight1131Tied
Reasons for voting decision: FF.
Vote Placed by tajshar2k 2 years ago
tajshar2k
GoOrDinMidnight1131Tied
Reasons for voting decision: FF, and Pro gave no real argument.