Islam will conquer the West and own the world

Islam will conquer the West and rule the world.

1st round- acceptance
2nd - 5th round are fair game.

I will argue the "pro" side of this argument, meaning I will attempt to show that Islam will rule the world.

Here's to a great debate. Good luck.

Okay I accept, the Muslims will lose.

Islam will defeat the West and conquer the world.

"We are the most powerful nation on earth. No external power, no terrorist organization can defeat us. But we can defeat ourselves by getting caught in a quagmire."

-George Soros

Undefeated teams are usually characterized by unshakeable confidence in their ability to defeat any opponent. They have no doubt they’ll be victorious. A team that doubts itself usually finds reasons to lose and excuses to perform poorly.

Faith will win...

What is maruna?

Muruna: Violating Sharia to Fool the West, the infidels.

"Islam will rule the world"

I believe there is a psychological need for the poor, the opressed, or the slighted to believe that maybe life sucks now, but it is those other people who will eventually get theirs in the end while those like me will find the victory. When the masses think this way, it is a belief that unifies, and when you add,"God is behind us", and, "We will be rewarded for this," the power and influence is unsermountable.

"Hate speech laws are going in all around the world, and progressive activists in the United States want to use these kinds of laws to destroy free speech in America. You see, the truth is that these hate speech laws that are being implemented all over the planet are not just about preventing speech that promotes violence or genocide against a particular group of people. Instead, these laws are written in such a way that anyone that says something that “offends” or “insults” someone else is guilty of “hate speech." Even if you never intended to offend anyone and you had no idea that your words were insulting, in some countries you can be detained without bail and sentenced to years in prison for such speech. Today, there are highly restrictive hate speech laws in Canada, in Mexico and in virtually every single European nation. The United States is still an exception, but the truth is that our liberties and freedoms are being eroded every single day, and it is only a matter of time until “hate speech laws” are used to take away our freedom of speech too."

"We have to obey the law but Muslims do not?"

The following is how the American Bar Association defines “hate speech".

Hate speech is speech that offends, threatens, or insults groups, based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or other traits.

So if I offend someone, I'm in the wrong? What if you offend me?

"I chose America as my home because I value freedom and democracy, civil liberties and an open society."

-George Soros

"Sharia Law in Britain"

*U.S. Constitution*

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Islam and freedom of speech. They don't want it.

"Once again, Congressional representatives overstep their Constitutional bounds and advance a resolution that condemns free speech, something protected in the First Amendment, which is part of the very Constitution these anti-Americans swore an oath before God to uphold. Oh, I know, they claim it is "hate speech," but it really is targeting those who tell the truth about the 'religion of peace', Islam."

"There's only one interpretation of Islam...Muhammed's"

*"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice."

*"However, some things must be said, and there are times when silence becomes an accomplice to injustice."

Ayaan Hirsi Ali, ex Muslim

What does any of this have to do with your original statement that Islam will conquer the West and own the world?

Why Muslims are the world’s fastest-growing religious group

The expected growth of Islam around the world is perhaps the most striking finding in the recent Pew Research Center report projecting the future of religious groups. Indeed, Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the overall world population between 2010 and 2050 and, in the second half of this century, will likely surpass Christians as the world’s largest religious group.

The main reasons for Islam’s growth ultimately involve simple demographics. To begin with, Muslims have more children than members of the seven other major religious groups analyzed in the study. Each Muslim woman has an average of 3.1 children, significantly above the next-highest group (Christians at 2.7) and the average of all non-Muslims (2.3). In all major regions where there is a sizable Muslim population, Muslim fertility exceeds non-Muslim fertility.

The same dynamics hold true in many countries where Muslims live in large numbers alongside other religious groups. For example, India’s number of Muslims is growing at a faster rate than the country’s majority Hindu population, and is projected to rise from 14.4% of India’s 2010 population to 18.4% (or 311 million people) in 2050.

"The West's leadership panders to Islam but no one else."

-Shortly after Britain celebrated the 800th Anniversary of the Magna Carta, which laid the foundation for human rights including free expression, the UK Parliament debated whether or not to ban U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump for “hateful comments.”

On January 18, 2016, Martin Luther King Day, the British Parliament took up a three hour debate, at taxpayer expense, discussing the merits of banning an American who may potentially be the leader of the Free World come the next Inauguration day.

The debate was sparked by a petition to ban Trump, signed by approximately 575,000 Brits, likely comprised primarily of Muslims and liberals.

Attacking Trump as a bigoted Islamophobe, a racist, a fool, a buffoon and wazzok, Members of Parliament argued over whether or not it was a good idea to ban from entry, an American citizen, who was speaking to an American audience, using speech legally protected in America.

-But no ban on Muslims or hate mongering extremists threatening death to nonMuslims...

-Violent Muslim Riots in Sydney, Australia

-Violent Muslim riot in London

Violent Muslim riot in Denmark

"Swedish police can't control Muslims in Muslim riot"

And Germany...

And Russia...

And Belgium...

And France...

And Norway...

And Ireland...

And Spain...

And Italy...

Muslim rape epidemic in Norway

The Muslim rape of Cologne, Germany

Rape epidemic

Due to Muslim immigration, Sweden is rape capital of Europe

Muslims rape reporter

"Goodbye Sweden"

"German police at war with Muslims"

The point that they are the fastest growing religious group doesn't mean anything. We are all here to coexist, you are starting to sound like an ISIS extremist who have been killed for their hate of non-Muslims btw. You better slow down on this before I call the NSA.

My opponent says,"coexist". I will let former Muslims and the Quran speak for themselves. I will put forth no opinions of my own. Everyone can speak for themselves.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali was raised as a Muslim. She is now nontheistic. She is under a constant threat of death for apostasy. Her partner has already been murdered for his stance against oppression in Islamic culture. She is a full blown human rights activist. Here are her words.

-It's not that I am anti Islam. It's that Islam is anti me and anti democracy.

-Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice.

-Some things simply must be said, and there are times when silence becomes an accomplice to injustice.

-Wishful thinking about the peaceful tolerance of Islam cannot interpret away this reality: hands are still cut off, women still stoned and enslaved, just as the Prophet Muhammad decided centuries ago.

-Many well meaning Dutch people have told me in all earnestness that nothing in Islamic culture incites abuse of women, that this is just a terrible misunderstanding. Men all over the world beat their women, I am constantly informed. In reality, these Westerners are the ones who misunderstand Islam. The Quaran mandates these punishments. It gives a legitimate basis for abuse, so that the perpetrators feel no shame and are not hounded by their conscience of their community. I wanted my art exhibit to make it difficult for people to look away from this problem. I wanted secular, non-Muslim people to stop kidding themselves that "Islam is peace and tolerance."

-Islam was like a mental cage. At first, when you open the door, the caged bird stays inside: it is frightened. It has internalized its imprisonment. It takes time for bird to escape, even after someone has opened the doors to its cage.

-I cannot emphasize enough how wrongheaded this is. Withholding criticism and ignoring differences are racism in its purest form. Yet these cultural experts fail to notice that, through their anxious avoidance of criticizing non-Western countries, they trap the people who represent these cultures in a state of backwardness. The experts may have the best of intentions, but as we all know, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

-By declaring our Prophet infallible and not permitting ourselves to question him, we Muslims had set up a static tyranny. The Prophet Muhammad attempted to legislate every aspect of life. By adhering to his rules of what is permitted and what is forbidden, we Muslims supressed the freedom to think for ourselves and to act as we chose. We froze the moral outlook of billions of people into the mind-set of the Arab desert in the seventh century. We were not just servants of Allah, we were slaves.

-Most unmarried Somali girls who got pregnant committed suicide. I knew of one girl in Mogadishu who poured a can of gasoline over herself in the living room, with everyone there, and burned herself alive. Of course, if she hadn't done this, her father and brothers would probably have killed her anyway.

-It is always difficult to make the transition to a modern world. I moved from the world of faith to the world of reason - from the world of excision and forced marriage to the world of secual emancipation. Having made that journey, I know that one of those worlds is simply better than the other. Not because of its flashy gadgets, but fundamentally, because of its values.

The message of my book, if it must have a message, is that we in the West would be wrong to prolong the pain of that transition unnecessarily, by elevating cultures full of bigotry and hatred toward women to the stature of respectable alternative ways of life.

-The veil deliberately marks women as private and restricted property, nonpersons. The veil sets women apart from men and apart from the world; it restrains them, confines them, grooms them for docility. A mind can be cramped just as a body may be, and a Muslim veil blinkers both your vision and your destiny. It is the mark of a kind of apartheid, not the domination of a race but of a sex.

-People accuse me of having interiorized a feeling of racial inferiority, so that I attack my own culture out of self-hatred, because I want to be white. This is a tiresome argument. Tell me, is freedom then only for white people? Is it self-love to adhere to my ancestors' traditions and mutilate my daughters? To agree to be humiliated and powerless? To watch passively as my countrymen abuse women and slaughter each other in pointless disputes? When I came to a new culture, where I saw for the first time that human relations could be different, would it have been self-love to see that as a foreign cult, which Muslims are forbidden to practice?

-In the real world, equal respect for all cultures doesn't translate into a rich mosaic of colorful and proud peoples interacting peacefully while maintaining a delightful diversity of food and craftwork. It translates into closed pockets of oppression, ignorance, and abuse.

Many people see Islam as a religion that never seems to have gotten out of the stone age, and they are partially right.

Also something interesting
That's a quote from the Quran
Explanation of terminology used.

Those who arent of the same religion are somehow inferior

If Islam begin to take over the world, people would see the problems of why they could never rule and they would fight back and win.

Know the enemy and know yourself; in a hundred battles you will never be in peril. When you are ignorant of the enemy, but know yourself, your chances of winning or losing are equal. If ignorant both of your enemy and yourself, you are certain in every battle to be in peril.”-Sun Tzu, The Art of War.
Sun Tzu is credited with writing those words 2,500 years ago, but they could have been written as a warning to Western leaders as they refuse to acknowledge what we are fighting against, radical Islam. And allow me to suggest that it is this silly game of political correctness that is allowing the cancer of radical Islam to metastasize and spread terrorism throughout the world.
Saturday evening’s Democratic Party debate displayed the full range of liberal thought on the war against Islamic terrorism; all three candidates refused to use the “R” word "radical Islam".
Dr. Ben Carson, the retired neurosurgeon and Republican candidate for president, appeared on the Mark Levin Show Tuesday night, and sounded the alarm about the threat of domestic Islamist groups that pose as moderate organizations.
“Our political correctness is what is going to be our undoing."
"Although the word Jihad standing by itself means “struggle,” what Westerners need to focus on when reading the Hadith regarding Mohammed’s Jihad is similar to the focus needed when reading Mein Kampf (My Struggle) by Adolph Hitler."
-Walid Shoebat, ex Muslim
What matters is abuse, and how it is anchored in a religion that denies women their rights as humans. What matters is that atrocities against women and children are carried out in Europe. What matters is that governments and societies must stop hiding behind a hollow pretense of tolerance so that they can recognize and deal with the problem.
-Ayaan Hirsi Ali, ex Muslim
Why are Muslims being “preserved” in some time capsule of centuries gone by? Why is it okay that we continue to live in a world where our women are compared to candy waiting to be consumed? Why is it okay for women of the rest of the world to fight for freedom and equality while we are told to cover our shameful bodies? Can’t you see that we are being held back from joining this elite club known as the 21st century? Noble liberals like yourself always stand up for the misrepresented Muslims and stand against the Islamophobes, which is great but who stands in my corner and for the others who feel oppressed by the religion? Every time we raise our voices, one of us is killed or threatened. . . . What you did by screaming “racist!” was shut down a conversation that many of us have been waiting to have. You helped those who wish to deny there are issues, deny them. What is so wrong with wanting to step into the current century? There should be no shame. There is no denying that violence, misogyny and homophobia exist in all religious texts, but Islam is the only religion that is adhered to so literally, to this day. In your culture you have the luxury of calling such literalists “crazies.” . . . In my culture, such values are upheld by more people than we realise. Many will try to deny it, but please hear me when I say that these are not fringe values. It is apparent in the lacking numbers of Muslims willing to speak out against the archaic Shariah law. The punishment for blasphemy and apostasy, etc, are tools of oppression. Why are they not addressed even by the peaceful folk who aren’t fanatical, who just want to have some sandwiches and pray five times a day? Where are the Muslim protestors against blasphemy laws/apostasy? Where are the Muslims who take a stand against harsh interpretation of Shariah?
Who is standing up for her? Who is standing up for those who are truely oppressed? No one. And that is why Islam will take over the West. A house divided cannot stand. The West is divided and falling right into the trap.

The West cannot even utter the word "Islam" or "Muslims" or "radical Islamofascist". The West is tollerating a group in which the majority have no interest in tollerating them. If you are nonMuslim and want into Mecca, you are not invited and will be killed. If you are homosexual and go to Iran, you will be strung up. If you are a woman, you will cover up or face beatings or death. If you join Islam then opt out, the penalty is death. Yet, no one can utter "Islamic" in any negative light. No one can point out the real isdue without being labled a bigot. Unless there is a drastic change, Islam will rule the world, by force if neccessary.

dennisf forfeited this round.
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 8 months ago
P.S I am aware that the VAST majority of Muslims are peaceful, and NOT sociopaths .... I meant to state that. only a few are out there! sorry, I stand corrected!
Posted by brontoraptor 8 months ago
My opponent takes a hard stance on this issue, but has refused to defend it. This is a debate forum. If you oppose a view, challenge it. This is America. People fought so you would have that freedom. I am one of them.
Posted by brontoraptor 8 months ago
My opponent obviously does not believe in freedom of speech. I have threatened no one, and posted videos of people that make my point on a debate forum. If they make my point, that is on them. 9/11 was horrible. I have the right to say that. Paris was horrible. I have the right to say that. If you do not think so, you resemble a Nazi.
Posted by brontoraptor 8 months ago
I find it interesting when people are offended by you when you post the offensive acts of others. I'm not sureI need to know how that line of thinking works. "Islam will rule the world!" And "Sharia for Europe!" signs are acceptable to be politically correct, but someone points it out, and they are the bad guy. That's madness.
so"ci"o"path. NOUN 1.a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.xxxx nice try. ONLY there is ONLY ONE WAY. and you don't get there being a sociopath. When a person passes judgement and executes punishment, on them, He shows a total lack of self control. God says He shall execute judgement which IS the second death on all those who have denied Him. You'll notice He doesn't NEED me to do it! IF God wanted them dead now and IF he IS god, then why would he need people to do it. What does that suggest to you? The God of Abraham Issac and Jacob, decided to kill mankind once, and drowned every LIVING thing that walks,crawls, or flies. We HAVE the fossil record to PROVE IT! What kind of god needs someone as puny as man to do it for him? What power is shown in that? The power of suggestion, maybe , but hink I'll stick to the one who executes His OWN judgement!
Posted by brontoraptor 8 months ago
I'm a truth lover. I've studied religion since I was 16 years old. I understand Islam because of the context of the Quran. If the Muslims were nonreligious would it be okay to speak out? Was it okay to speak out against the Nazis?
Posted by missmedic 8 months ago
You only have to look at the different ways followers follow, Muslims follow dogma without question and kill anyone that questions it, why because they truly believe. Muslims tend to view questions of public policy and global conflict in terms of their affiliation with Islam. And Muslims who don't view the world in these terms risk being branded as apostates and killed by other Muslims. The 19 men that flew the planes into the towers know what it is to truly believe in GOD. While Christian deny religion is responsible. What is so bad about religion is that it divides people and demonizes the out-group to the point where virtually any fate inflicted on them can be justified as divinely sanctioned. What is so bad about religion is that it fosters a primitive form of morality that hinders progress in virtually any domain beneficial to our modern world. What is so bad about religion is that it facilitates the commission of atrocities by good people who are merely pursuing "the divine".
The Antichrist will rule, but only for a short time. Calamity will occur in a day, the effects of which will be felt globally, in an hours time there will be chaos on a global scale. Commerce, utilities, financial institutions all will be impacted. So severe will be its onset that ALL leaders shall give their support to a single Statesmen. This statesman shall establish a unified global solution, which shall eliminate all physical monies, in lieu of digital funds in this way the peoples of the world will have immediate access to the funds they need to survive, only... To access funds all people shall require His mark. Funds for food, clothing, shelter, utilities, which he shall reestablish in record time BUT can't access it without the Mark? . Without the mark no one may buy sell trade or own anything. food will be under the control of government, any existing food stores will have long been raided by desperate people at the time of sorrows (remember Louisiana?). 1 Thessalonians 5:3 While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. will Islam rule ..... maybe, but NOT for more than 7 years! Look around you open your eyes and see the signs of the times. where you go from here, is entirely up to you?
Posted by dennisf 8 months ago
It's called pc not letting them over take us
Posted by brontoraptor 8 months ago
What does this have to do with them taking the world? They are the fastest growing religion by far, 2 billion strong, and are getting laws changed in the West to pander to Islam, they are not assimilating, they are using Sharia courts in democratic countries to exact unconstitutional and nondemocratic lunishments, and the West is giving in to it.
Vote Placed by U.n 8 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture