SalmaX33
DanMGTOW

Islam

SalmaX33

Pro

I saw an arugment where you said islam was a problem of growth in the world, lets talk about that
DanMGTOW

Con

Hello, any religion that promotes obedience more than morality is a problem for this world.
Islam claims to follow the GOD of Abraham, which according to the story GOD told Abraham to use Abraham's own son as a human sacrifice.
To make the story even worse, Abraham failed that moral test and was willing to kill his son, because of a voice that he believed came from his GOD.
Therefore the world would be better off without Islam.
SalmaX33

Pro

ok, first of all you got so much wrong about Abraham
1. He isnt our main leader
2. He was not exactly willing to kill his son, here is what happened: He had a dream one night and in that dream god told him that he needs to kill his son, he knew this was real cause he is a prohpet, so he ASKED his son and he agreed, but before they did it, god sent down a sheep (maybe a cow dont remember) to tell them, kill this instead, sorry to any vegans/vegetarians out there. That is what really happened
Now that you know that, please tell me other reasons a religon of peace is bad
DanMGTOW

Con

Which version of the quran are you using?
I'll quote from the version of the quran that i have, it says
37:102 And when (his son) was old enough to walk with him, (Abraham) said: O my dear son, I have seen in a dream that I must SACRIFICE THEE. So look, what thinkest thou ? He said: O my father! Do that which thou art commanded. Allah willing, thou shalt find me of the steadfast. (37:102) "When (his son) was old enough to walk with him, (Abraham) said: O my dear son, I have seen in a dream that I must sacrifice thee. So look, what thinkest thou? He said: O my father! DO THAT WHICH thou art commanded. Allah willing, thou shalt find me of the steadfast."
When Abraham's son, Ishmael, was old enough to walk, Allah told Abraham in a dream to SACRIFICE Ishmael. So Abraham asked Ishmael if it'd be OK with him, and Ishmael said, "Sure thing, Dad, go ahead and kill me for God. I won't even flinch."
37:103 Then, when they had both surrendered (to Allah), and he had flung him down upon his face,
37:104 We called unto him: O Abraham!
37:105 Thou hast already fulfilled the vision. Lo! thus do We reward the good.
37:106 Lo! that verily was a clear test.

I also think the test was clear, and that test was to see whether Abraham would kill because your god told him to.
However because Abraham was willing to perform a human sacrifice for your god it shows that Abraham failed the test of morality. Maybe you should study your quran more, since apparently i know more about your god than you do.

If your god told you to kill people, would you obey your god and be willing to kill people for your god?
SalmaX33

Pro

1. God does not tell us to kill people, and by the way we believe in the same god, i heard a story, a prince did not know which religion to follow, so he got a jew, a christian and a muslim, and he asked them all, why are you going to heaven, the jew said because i believe in Moses, the christian said because i believe in Jesus, the muslim said because i believe in Moses Jesus and Mohammed. I am not trying to convert anyone, now that i think about it that was kind of irrelvant to the converstation, but anyway. There are a lot of people who put a fake Quraan on the internet, in fact, especially the internet. So i ask you, what kind of Quraan did you read?
DanMGTOW

Con

#1 I'm an atheist, because i haven't seen any evidence that any GOD is real.
#2 You didn't bother to quote the quran you are using, or say which version you are using.
I quoted from the quran that i am using, and the fact that you didn't implies that you know that your version of the quran reads the same as the version that i am using.
#3 A myth can't tell people to kill other people.
#4 If a GOD was real, and that GOD could talk to people, and that GOD had an important message for me, then that GOD should be able to get my attention and give me the message directly, making the quran irrelevant.
#5 Since the quran is the only way most muslims claim their GOD can speak to them, i have no reason to believe the GOD of the quran is real.

Thank you for making this debate so very easy for me. I suggest next time you want to get into a debate that you should actually find some evidence for the issue you are debating on.
Which reminds me. . .
#6 If the GOD of islam isn't real, then islam is based on false beliefs, and false beliefs can lead to very harmful actions.
SUCH AS KILLING SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THEIR GOD WANTS THEM TO KILL PEOPLE.
Therefore the world would be better without islam.
Posted by SalmaX33 1 year ago
SalmaX33
I would like to say I am reading the NORMAL version of the Quraan, and I did not think I needed to say what type it is.