LoopsEye
leandro.sanchez

Islamic Hijab - The Veil of Modesty [as per Personal & Social Issues]

LoopsEye

LoopsEye

Pro

In the name of ALLAH Most Gracious Most Merciful.

There are Feminist Out There...
There are Movement Against Woman Oppression...
There are Movements Against Veiling of Women...
Who...

Consider Hijab- Islamic Veil for a Modest Pious Women as Oppression and refer to them as oppressed ones... They claim its dissolves a female's identity behind black curtain's and results in Male Dominant Society. They say that it makes other women more vulnerable. They say It degrades and Insults a women

But I 100% Support Hijab for All the Sisters Out There Even Muslim or Non-Muslim.

so Topic Under debate here is regarding the following points:

• Should there be any restriction for Observing Hijab? Like Canada [My Stance:NO]
  • Does Black Cloth Dissolves a Women's Identity or Protects Her? [I advocate protects are]
  • Is Hijab Oppressing Women? [My Stance:NO]
  • Does Islam Promotes Men Dominant Society by "Enforcing Hijab" [My Stance:NO]
  • Does Hijab makes those who do not veil Vulnerable? [My Stance: NO]

Rules:

• Please do not go out of context.
  • For what ever you speak Evidence is Compulsory
  • If you have no knowledge please do not accept the debate.
  • If you agree with me you can fortify.
  • No vulgarity please.
  1. No "New Argument" in last round though you can refute.
  2. R1 for Acceptance & If Con wants He can bring up BOP
  3. R2 to Build cases
  4. R3 for rebuttals & arguments
  5. R4 Rebuttals only No New Arguments
Purpose: Well the purpose of my previous, this and up coming debates is never to hurt any personal or private feelings of anyone I believe the purpose always be to learn and seek knowledge and establish True & the right facts for the people out there and to make people understand the difference between Rational & Irrational Thoughts. And Truth and Falsehood.

MAY PEACE BE ONTO YOU.
leandro.sanchez

Con

I think the veil should not be forced on women if mean dont have to because it goes against human rights make a law that only apply to women .
But I still think that the veil version full that covers the entire face should be forbiden because it makes indification dificult and people using that piece could rob shops an not be indificated.
The version of the veil that doesnt cover your entire face should be allowed in any country.
LoopsEye

Pro

It was injustice to an enthusiastic topic to be replied like this lifelessly I believe. but I will speak about it I dont think my contender knows abouti it.

to keep it short and simple I will start...

Con:

Reply:

This is world's biggest misconetiption that Hijab/Veiling is only for women! Infact according to Quran it is first for men then for women!

Quran says:

Say to the believing men that: they should cast down their glances and guard their private parts (by being chaste). This is better for them.” (24:30)

then in next verse Quran says :

“Say to the believing women that: they should cast down their glances and guard their private parts (by being chaste)…”( 24:31)

[Muslim men that they should not lustfully look at women (other than their own wives); and in order to prevent any possibility of temptation, they are required to cast their glances downwards.This is known as “hijab of the eyes”.]

This hijab of eyes is similar to the teaching of Jesus where he says, “You have heard that it was said by them of old time, you shall not commit adultery. But I say unto you, That whosoever looks on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart.” [Matt 5:27-28]

It makes it clear that Hijab is not for Females its not Imposed on Females only but every person is required to guard his chashity Including Men First Women Second.

Hence Defying the claim that "Hijab is for women only!"

Yes in Islam According to each one's personalitly Hijab is Different for Both People because

Woman is Equal to Man but Both are Not Identical!

Post image for Why Are Men So Difficult? The 8 Big Differences Between Men’s and Women’s Brains

e.g. Men have more physical strength, Women are more emotional, Man have different tendencies women have different tendencies, Moreover there are vast differences between Physique, Nature, Biological Make up, Brain, Way of Thinking and doing something. Mental & Physical Capabilities and so on..

e.g.
Experts have proven that men process better in the left hemisphere while women tend to process equally well between the two hemispheres. An area in the brain called the inferior-parietal lobule (IPL) is typically significantly larger in men, especially on the left side, than in women. This is the section responsible with mathematical ability, and probably explains why men perform higher in mathematical tasks than do women. (Also a fair scientific logic, why in financial matters testimoney of two woman is equal to one man!)

Typically, men’s brains are 11-12% bigger than women’s brains. and much more facts!

- See more at:
http://goo.gl...

Its not hard to prove that Man & Woman are Equal but not Identical! and that is the reason there is difference in the way one is obliged to Allah's commands. Woman are asked to cover their body according to Islamic Laws (Dress should not be shocking colours; Tight to line out the body; Shoud not be transparent)

Our Muslims Sisters and Mothers are very percious to us we do not like to show them off in markets and roads because they are not our Cars & Props but Our Diginity and Our Pride and Honor. We Thus do never want even a single dirty look let be upon our Sisters in Islam!

Comming to ther Other part

I still think that the veil version full that covers the entire face should be forbiden because it makes indification dificult and people using that piece could rob shops an not be indificated.

Islams leaves the Choice for the woman its her wish if she wants to Cover her face or not but Woman in Islam are very particular about the security of thier country though it be America or Britian Never Ever it has been repoted that any female denied to Expose her veil for security reasons

Even it is permitted from Islam to do the needful in cases of Security and Issues like that

My Con has not made and firm resolution and It is clear from these points that Islam does not ilogically imposes something on women for everything there is a sound Logic.

IF There are Two Sisters walking along a street they are Twins!

Both are same in everyway 100% same hypotatically! but only one difference

One is wearing Hijab & Other is wearing Mini Skirt

and There stand some boys on the Corner of Street.

Whom will they tease if they do so?

Whom will they stare if they do so?

Who is More Valunarable there?

Who can be hutted upon?

Who will be attarcting Public More?

All have same answer the one who is not wearing Hijab

hence proving Hijab to be Protective to Female sisters.

Hijab prevents molestation

The reason why Hijab is prescribed for women is mentioned in the Qur’an in the following verse of Surah Al-Ahzab: “O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad); that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” [Al-Qur’an 33:59]

Conclusion is Ofcourse this that Wearing Hijab is 100% Logical and there is nothing wrong with it and there should not be any ban on it.

I will talk about it more in My Next Response I think its sufficent for this Round.

I Look Forward for Con's Response.

leandro.sanchez

Con

My opponent makes 5 points:
1-Hijab is not for women only .
2-Man and women are not the same .
3-The veil can be take off in emergency.
4-the veil makes women less probable to be locked at and attract man"s attention.
5-Hijab prevents molestation(true)
1.My opponent says Hijab is not for women only.
Agreed I admit my errors.
But I do not agree that the Hijab should be worn differently by men and women .
My opponent makes a point that women are not the same so they should not wear hijab the same way.
I agree that women and men are different but why should women wear hijab were men only need to lock down.
It is obvious ho has the most pleasant Hijab.
Why men have it better with Hijab?
1.Hidjab clothing is bad for womens health .
Women that use Hijab are more likely to have:
-osteoporosis ("brittle bone disease")
Makes sense since they don"t get light with that much clothes.
Source: http://www.iol.ie...
So the hidjab that is supposed to protect women.But is bad for there health this doesn"t sem right or logical to me.
So now that I have covered point 1 and 2 lets go to point 4.
Does hidjab protect from rape?
No.
I will explain why.
A married women in Saudi Arabia ho get"s raped is domed if she wants to press charges .
Summary answer :
Under Islamic law, rape can only be proven if the rapist confesses or if there are four male witnesses. Women who allege rape, without the benefit of the act having been witnessed by four men who subsequently develop a conscience, are actually confessing to having sex. If they or the accused happens to be married, then it is considered to be adultery.

The Quaran supports this you can read more about that in the source : http://www.thereligionofpeace.com...

So in resume a married woman raped in countries like Saudi Arabia ho apply Charia law is domed because she has to get 4 witnesses and any one with the most remote little piece of logic in their mind know that rape is not done where 4 people can witness it and if there are 4 men it is more probable to be a gang rape.
So you see how a married women being raped will almost always end by her being accused for adultery or don"t saying anything to the authorities .
That"s why Saudi Arabia and countries ho enforce Charia law strictly are the one with least raped reported but with the most rapes are estimate to happen.
By a study made in Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabian Study: 23% of Arab Children Have Been Raped; 46% of Arab Students Are Homosexual
See more here :
http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...
So 23% of Arab Children get rapped .
More sources :
http://womanstats.wordpress.com...
So now that you know that the country were the most people wear hijab is a country with really high amounts of rape .
So in Saudi Arabia the Hijab is forced by law .
So why do so many rapings occur there ?
So if hidjab is bad for a womans health and doesn"t protect her from rape so why use it.
My opponent has said that the hidjab can be taken of in emergency so what he is saying that the hidjab is not god for use in emergency what does make hijab not logical in emergency.
So that are my rebuttrals but also count as arguments sice I am tryng to prove thaty hidjab is not logical to wear.
So a new argument by me . Hidjab can cause car accidents (only the face cover version) I hope my opponent will not try hope my opponent will not try to challenge this because I hope every one can see why this is the case.It"s kinda obvious .
Well I will see my opponent in the next round.
LoopsEye

Pro

In the name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful.

Firstly Thanks for Admitting that the point you made was against the Teaching of Islam.

I feel pity for the the knowledge My Con has He states:

"why should women wear hijab were men only need to lock down."

Its completely against the teaching of Islam!

What does Hijab means?

Hijab means: TO COVER! To Guard! To Protect Chastity!
http://goo.gl...

This is a Big Misunderstanding that Hijab is to put on a Black cloth! This is very narrow way of thinking about something Islam is not at all so shallow religion!

Hijab is for Eyes! Hijab is for Ears! Hijab is for Heart! Hijab is for Mind! Hijab is for everything a Human possess!

Example from The Greatest Prophet(PBUH)'s Life:

One day Maymunah and I were with Prophet Muhammad (s) and Ibn Umm Maktum who was blind came to see the Prophet (s). The Prophet (s) asked us to have our hijab. We said: “O Apostle of God! Ibn Maktum is blind and is not able to see us”. The Prophet (s) said: “Aren’t you able to see him?” Ibid., vol. 101, p. 37.

Another Example"

Imam Ali (a) reports that a blind man asked permission to visit Lady Fatimah(Respected Daughter of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) (R.A). Upon hearing this, Lady Fatimah covered herself. The Holy Prophet (PBUH), in order to illustrate her (a) level of understanding and knowing too well what her (RA) response would be, asked: ‘O Fatimah! Why are you observing hijab when this man is unable to see you?’ She (RA) replied: ‘He cannot see me but I can see him and he can smell my fragrance.’ In response to her wisdom, the Prophet (PBUH) said: ‘I bear witness that you are part of me.

This is Hijab & Moreover SAME FOR MEN & WOMEN!

image

Islam's Ruling for Hijab & Dressing for MAN & WOMAN are as following:

The Dress should not be Transparent both for men & women!

The Dress should not be tight to expose the body figure both for men & women!

The Dress should not be of shocking colours to stand one out of crowd & gather attention of opposite gender!

How can you restrict Adulatory to Only a Person's Private Part??

What if someone abducts a person & didn't touches that person but robes him off and get his lust fulfilled by his eyes only?? does that means he did not committed adulatory?

Imam Muhammad al-Baqir (peace be upon him) has said, "The evil glance is fornication of the eyes, the kiss is fornication of the lips, and touching a non-Mahram woman is fornication of the hands." (Wasail al-Shia)!

ISLAM IS NOT A SINGLE DYNAMIC LINAER RELIGON WHERE RULES & COMMANDS ARE LIMITED TO WHAT IS SAID

PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH SAID I AM GIVEN WITH "JAWAM UL KALIM" Meaning the Words are less and contain much many meanings!

Quran says: “They are clothing for you and you are clothing for them!

What does this means? Along with so deep meanings it has it also means that a husband is Hijab for His wife!

Protecting her from adulatory form wrong doing! If he is not giving her complete attention & she is attracted towards someone else! THAT MAN IS NOT OBSERVING HIJAB OF HIS RELATIONSHIP!

This is also Hijab!

If a Brother is not guarding His Sister form committing adulatory of being vulgar or anything

THAT BROTHER IS NOT OBSERVCING HIJAB FOR HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS SISTER.

Hijab is for everyone and it is not Restricted to BLACK CLOTH!

Hijab for Men is Lose Cloth! Non-Shocking Colours! Non-Transparent Cloth! and Same is for Woman!

SUCH AS WOMAN MAN IS ALSO REQUIRED TO NOT EXPOSE HIS BODY EXCEPT if he has the need to do so! (Like picking up goods or working with Mud or dirt etc.) otherwise its hijab for him to cover his body also!

Hijab for Men is for Eyes not to Look at Females!

for Ears not to Listen Other Females with Lust!

for Mind not to think about them lustfully

for Heart not to feel for them lustfully!

for Everything here is a Hijab!!

"Why men have it better with Hijab?"

As I already told They have to work if someone works at land mines or is a labour it will be absurd if he has to wear hijab & pick loads of Items!

Man has to work his work may be of Running of Effort It would be a great suffering for him if he was obliged for This

AND AS FOR WOMAN!!! ALLAH THE GREATEST HAS SET A UNIVERSAL LAW FOR MEN & WOMEN THAT:

Woman is delicate! Woman is sensitive! Woman is not as strong as Man!

ALLAH (SWT) has made a Divine Law that its responsibility of MAN! FATHER BROTHER HUSBAND TO TAKE CARE OF HER EXPENSE!!!

(YET SHE CAN WORK! SHE CAN DO WHAT EVER IS NOT OUTSIDE THE BOUNDERY OF MODESTY!)

BUT ITS "OBLIGATORY" FOR MEN TO TAKE CARE OF THIER WIVES SISTER DAUGHTERS ALLAH SWT have told us to take care of them Like Diamonds! Like Pearls! Like Sensitive Flowers!

We are not supposed to throw them without security in the ugly World full of lustful people! We are not supposed to leave them helpless that hey have to work for Them self!!

THEY ARE OUR QUEENS WE ARE THEIR SERVENTS WE SERVE THEM WE EARN & FEED THEM AND FULFULL THEIR REUQIREMENTS THAT IS THE DIVINE LAW OF ALLAH TO KEEP HIS MOST LOVED CREATION

"THE WOMAN" Protected Guarded and Secure!!

My Contender brings a report of "1995" 18 Years Old Report and says Women that use Hijab are more likely to have-osteoporosis ("brittle bone disease")

But I think he is unaware of the New Statistics which defy these claims!

FIRSLT HE HAS TO REALISE THAT HIJAB IS NOT TO BE WORN 24|7 ONE WHEN THERE ARE OUTSIDERS AROUND!

SO THE CLAIM OF THE DESIEASE HE PROPOSED DISSOLVED SINCE THEY WEAR IT OCCIONSALY !

MORE OVER

HIJAB IS PROTECTIVE FOR HUMAN AS:

WE ALL KNOW SKIN OF OUR DAUGHTERS SISTER MOTHER IS SENSETIVE THEN MEN!

U V Radiation of the Sun and Skin Cancer
It Protects against the damaging effects of the suns’ harmful rays, ultraviolet (UV) radiation. which cause premature skin aging, eye damage (including cataracts), and skin cancers. They also suppress the immune system, thus, reducing the ability to fight off diseases and other maladies.

A leading medical magazine has brought to attention and increasing problem of “melanoma”, a deadliest form of skin cancer that arises due to long term exposure to direct sunlight. The legs are the most common part of the body that is largely afflicted by this disease,

Spending long hours in hot weather without sufficient protection can be damaging to health, particularly, the brain. Long term exposure to heat can deplete many essential elements present in the body, namely phosphorous.

Exposure to cold weather conditions upsets the equilibrium of the human body that results in ill-health. Frequent exposure to cold and windy conditions without sufficient protection increases the risk of suffering from skin dryness and colds and flu with aches, pains and shivers.

The Islamic dress maintains a state of balance within the human body that helps keep it healthy through out its lifetime. This proves that there are always valid reasons behind any divine rulings and regulations given to mankind and it is clear that the wisdom of Allah in prescribing such rulings related to hijab and the Islamic dress code provides protection not only from sociological and psychological issues but from a health perspective too. http://goo.gl... Dr Gazala Ishaq

THIS IS A BIG LIE I HAVE ALREADY PROVEN THIS VERY WEBSITE'S CLAIM WRONG ACCORDING TO ISLAMIC LAWS ITS FALSE THAT ISLAM PUNISHES THE RAPE VICTIM

http://www.debate.org...

Fallacy#1
"Woman's Testimony"

Islam asks for two women witnesses against one male because this responsibility is not very suited to their temperament, sphere of interest, and usual environment. He argues that Islam makes no claim that woman's testimony is half in other cases
--Javaid Ghamdi

SEE THE ABOVE LINK THAT GIVES TRUE RULING OF ISLAMIC LAW FOR RAPE AND ADULTARY! HENECE DEFYING THE CLAIM THAT HIJAB PROTECTS FROM RAPE!

SINCE WE ARE NOT DISCUSSING WHAT ARE THE RULING OF RAPE IN ISLAM SO I WILL NOT BE TALKING ABOUT IT

What the website claims is 100% Opposite to the Teach of Muhammad(PBUH) the Greatest.

Examples from Early Islamic History

During the lifetime of the Prophet Muhammad, a rapist was punished based on only the testimony of the victim. Wa'il ibn Hujr reported that a woman publicly identified a man who had raped her. The people caught the man and brought him to the Prophet Muhammad. He told the woman to go, that she was not to be blamed, and ordered that the man be put to death.

In another case, a woman brought her infant to the mosque and publicly spoke about the rape that had resulted in her pregnancy. When confronted, the accused admitted the crime to the Caliph Umar who ordered his punishment. The woman was not punished.

READ MY TOPIC FOR MORE DETAILS...

MY CON BREAKS A RULE HERE : Please do not go out of context.

HIS ARGUMNENT ARE FOR RAPE I WILL ASK HIM TO HAVE A NEW DEBATE ABOUT IT SO I CAN ANSWER ABOUT RAPE AND ISLAMIC LAWS..

LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

MY CON CLIAMS THAT FACE COVERING HIJAB CAN CAUSE ACCIDENT!!

I THINK HE IS NOT AT ALL AWARE OF HIJAB! FIRSTLY COVERING FACE IS WOMAN'S OWN CHOICE ITS NOT COMPLAUSRY!
SECONDLY NO SANE PERSON WILL BLIND FOLD HIS EYES WHILE DRIVING
'

MY QUESTION?

NOW I ASK YOU A QUESTION?

WHY A MUSLIM WOMAN WHEN OBSERVES HIJAB IS LOOKED DOWN UPON WHILE A NUN IS SAID TO BE MARRIED TO JESUS (pbuh) WHEN SHE DOES THE SAME? WHY THE HYPOCRECY??

CONCLUSION:

IN SPITE OF MY RULING THAT WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO GO OUT OF CONTEXT BECAUSE I DID NOT WANTED OTHER THINGS TO BE DISCUSSED ALONG WITH THE TOPIC

TO MAKE HIS ARGUMENT STRONG HE HAS GONE WITH THE RAPE WITHOUT REQUIREMENT AND THE VERY SAME CALIM I HAS ALREADY DEFYED HENCE THIS IS A FALSE CLAIM

IM DETAIL I HAVE PRESENTED MY ALL THE POINTS I LEAVE IT FOR THE PEOPLE TO DECIDE AND DO JUSTICE WITH THE TOPIC.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE HIJAB ... ALL THE CALIMS ARE DEFYED!

image

leandro.sanchez

Con

I will put this arguments in two parts
Well I will put my opponent counter points and arguments in numbers.
1.
My statement : I agree t hat women and men are different but why should women wear hijab were men only need to lock down.

My opponent response: Hijab means: TO COVER! To Guard! To Protect Chastity! This is a Big Misunderstanding that Hijab is to put on a Black cloth! This is very narrow way of thinking about something Islam is not at all so shallow religion! Hijab is for Eyes! Hijab is for Ears! Hijab is for Heart! Hijab is for Mind! Hijab is for everything a Human possess!

My response: I said Hidjab is worn differently by men and by women I said wear the verb you can only wear a piece of clothe in this case black clothes. And I even pointed out that mean have to lock down so your complaint: This is very narrow way of thinking.

Has no ground to exist upon I understand that hidjab is not only a piece of cloth and I even pointed out the difference of men and women way of using hidjab.
So your first part of your argument is alredy understood and it has no purpose in this debate.
Note this is a debate not a Hitler style speech so if you could put less : !!!!!!!!!!! We would be thank full
Perhaps to enlighten the readers.

The only part of the beginning of your argument that is relavant to the case is :
That not only women have a dress code and I agree but the dress code of women is allot more restrictive than mean"s dress code. You can challenge this if you want but until you do so this point stands.
2. So after having given us a explanation of what Hidjab is my opponent explains the differences and why they are so.
He explains why women and men have different Hidjabs.
My opponents explanation :

My response:
My opponents first point : Men work so they should not have to wear Hidjab.
My response: This might in countries like saudi Arabia but in modern society mostly women alredy work.
So using my opponent logic if a women has a hard job she should not wear hidjab.
Women work statistic : http://www.dol.gov...
-Women comprised 47 percent of the total U.S. labor force
So hidjab has nothing of 100% logical to them .
My opponent talks about a universal law that women are weaker than mean set by god.
My response:

Lock at that women I don"t see your supposed law of women are gentile and weak touching her.
3.Hidjab and health
My response to my opponents concerns this study that I put a link to has been made in germany were almost all women work and then come home at night if they wear hidjab they get almost no sun light .Were the climate
And were have your studies been made in the south or the north like the one I put up on the and from what ethnicity are the test subjects because different skin take different amounts of sunlight ?

So I have proven that hidjab is not logical for women
That work all day .
We will see us with the second part of this argument.
LoopsEye

Pro

LoopsEye forfeited this round.
leandro.sanchez

Con

leandro.sanchez forfeited this round.
Posted by LoopsEye 3 years ago
LoopsEye
and if you believe that Men don't rape women because they're attractive, they do it because they like the feeling of power.

then Sharia Law of Dealing with Cruel Rapists is the Best! If real criminals and rapists are Killed Strictly and there is no mercy to shown to them for their Cruel Crime just thing if TODAY all those who are truly guilty of rape are Killed will this not arise Fear of Justice and Law in the heart of those who think they can skip the Justice? will this not reduce the Rapes? we need to deal with Sexual assault very strictly to save our mothers and sisters.. reading about America alone makes a person mad! think about the whole world we need a very Strict and Firm Set of Laws where Mercy is Shown to Innocents and Criminals are dealt with Strict Laws to Establish Justice.
Posted by LoopsEye 3 years ago
LoopsEye
Here you're blaming the victim. How is it her fault if she gets raped, again? Men don't rape women because they're attractive, they do it because they like the feeling of power. In the Victorian era, when women didn't even show their ankles, there was rape. Obviously dress wasn't a factor there. When someone is deciding a victim, they're not going to go for the most attractive, they're going to go for the weakest, the most vulnerable, the least likely to put up much of a fight, etc...

I am not blaming the victim retroman Its about Saftey! Brother you can clearly see the difference of Rape Statistics in 1800s and 2000s!

there were least cases of rape that again due to Alcohol and other things which Islam prohibits.
Read here www.bunker8.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/history/36809.htm

but today Rape statistics say every Two Minute there is a sexual assult in US only!

1 out of 6 women are possible to get raped ? and on and on and on...

you can read here: www.rainn.org/get-information/statistics/sexual-assault-victims

I can give you one example.

a decent man is Driving a Car not wearing seat belt and got hit by someone and died.

Its very obvious that its not his fault.

but it is also very obvious that if he was wearing seatbelt it would have saved his life?

a person enters a construction site and something fells on his head! it was more probable if He was wearing safety helmet the chances of injury are much less?

Same the way Hijab does work.

If you read the debate Veling is not for covering one self that can be done like "Power Rangers" also it has got a vast spectrum comprises of Heart Mind Soul and Body.
Posted by makhdoom5 3 years ago
makhdoom5
thats why its not not only one factor.
and that is why modesty if for both man and woman.
Posted by retroman000 3 years ago
retroman000
"and you can see several example of that Kind of Men! People hit upon those more who are looking modern and stylish wearing short dresses may be they think she is open minded would get him a chance or whatever! but if someone is dressed decent and looks sober and have properly covered they don't think much to try a "Chance" upon her."
Posted by makhdoom5 3 years ago
makhdoom5
con has been so nice in the debate so conduct goes to con.
Posted by makhdoom5 3 years ago
makhdoom5
arguments goes to pro coz con accepted some of his asssertion.
like
5-Hijab prevents molestation(true)

the blow paragraph is 100% wrong.
rape and adultere are two different things.
con so wrong no evidence for it.
and i have seen the resource.
its some opinion of guest in some tv show no official report. or no polling.
its just study.
so not fact.
or lol
i wonder 23%
the America is on the top in sexual assault.
see it has also been mentioned that its the guess from two cities.
so this is 100% wrong to apply on whole Saudi arabia even u consider that incompatible source.
and the guess says its 80% in whole saudi arabia.
its the biggest blunder i have ever seen.
lol
Posted by LoopsEye 3 years ago
LoopsEye
@retroman000

It takes two to tango.

Criminals are Criminals they would attack on every easy target.

As Per Islam: it asks woman also to guard themselves not to be reason of someone's lust! Guarding includes when they go out there should be brother, son, father or any uncle or nephew etc. with them except if there is something very important!

I give you one example..

47-year-old Kevin McKeither beats and rapes a 77-year-old woman at knife-point. Upon Interrogation he said I did not intend to rape her but "The Fat-Gag aroused Me".. his intention was to rob her only, but he went ahead!

and you can see several example of that Kind of Men! People hit upon those more who are looking modern and stylish wearing short dresses may be they think she is open minded would get him a chance or whatever! but if someone is dressed decent and looks sober and have properly covered they don't think much to try a "Chance" upon her.

Laws are for both for men and for women also as I described in the debate secondly there are Severe Punishment for Rape that is not less then Death except only if victim forgives the crime!
Posted by retroman000 3 years ago
retroman000
LoopsEye, if the hijab prevents molestation, couldn't it be argued that the problem is with men who would rape a woman just for not wearing a hijab, not the women who don't want to wear it?
Posted by LoopsEye 3 years ago
LoopsEye
I would like to ask CON to mention the Link of My argument out of Courtesy on the Top of His Next argument Telling that "PRo did not Fortified the Round it was due to Error but He posted his argument on the this link : http://anotherproblemabouthijab.blogspot.com... ". (if DDO does not update it manually) so that there may not be any bias decision.

Thanks
Vote Placed by bsh1 3 years ago
bsh1
LoopsEyeleandro.sanchezTied
Reasons for voting decision: Whilst I categorically and vehemently disagree with Pro, his arguments were presented more passionately, more cogently, and more logically. I grant him the arguments. Sources are tied. Spelling and grammar go Con. Conduct was fairly close, and so that is also tied.
Vote Placed by makhdoom5 3 years ago
makhdoom5
LoopsEyeleandro.sanchezTied
Reasons for voting decision: lol women who wear hijab cant expose their self to sun light its assertion not fact. coz hijab is mostly black which absorbed more heat or sun light. there is always very tiny holes in cloth. which let litle amount of sun light to get in. if u go out side now and put cloth in btween u and sun and see throught it u will understand. and also women when goes out than they are suppose to wear hijab. other wise in home they can sit in sun light no body is stopping them. i live in islamic country even i wear the hijab u can see n pic identical to womens. there is no sun light pro to me i have much vitamin D. other thing is western women always need to go to beaches to have sun bath coz they remain inside never work in sun light infact always in AC. we dont have that much facilities most of time in sun light lol. so they get enough exposure to sun light. its depend on u if u need sun light than sit in it. simple nothing to have with hijab and so on. other in comment section.