kartch91
asta

Islamic Immigration to the USA.

kartch91 has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

kartch91

Con

When Leftists say "Most Muslims are peacefully living. There are only a handful of terrorists immigrating to the USA." I agree with them. But how many terrorists does it take to hijack a plane and fly it into a government building? How many does it take to plant a bomb in a parking garage? How many does it take to take over a school? Only a handful.
asta

Pro

While we should not have an open door policy, we should allow Muslims in the country if they pass through extremely thorough background checks. If they fail the bckground checks, they get deported. Every Muslim should get fingerprinted. Anyone who commits a terror attack murdering people should recieve the death sentence for it. Muslims who support Shriah law, or even believe that it is peaceful should get deported to their home country. However, under rules stricter than this but too through for me to mention, they should be allowed to stay within the United States.
kartch91

Con

I AGREE with that. However, did you know that 2 months after 9/11/2001 a school in California put students through a Muslim training program that made all students pick a Muslim name, dress like a Muslim, eat like a Muslim, and pray like a Muslim. When a student asked if she could pray to God through Christianity, the teacher simply replied that Christianity is a dirty religion. We've gone from Math and Science class to Liberal Arts and Muslim conversion!!!
asta

Pro

What school was this? I would like a link. Both religions are equally dirty.
Posted by rustybacon 1 week ago
rustybacon
@kkhadija Yes, I'm aware about the KKK and their white supremacist/neo-nazi views but these two aren't speaking about how Muslims are portrayed in western society, they're speaking about the immigration and if the Muslim foreign policies are compatible with western society. Often the foreign/immigration policies fail, therefore resulting in terrorist attacks. This isn't just in USA though, terrorist attacks occur all over the earth, but they have it worst in USA/Europe. For instance, Sweden took in a hefty amount of migrants and refugees from the Middle East, and is now the "Rape Capital" of Europe. Yes, not all Muslims are bad but there are too many examples of how immigration policies have failed and how Radical Muslims have slipped through the faulty background checks.
Posted by kkhadija 1 week ago
kkhadija
can I say something? I'm a Muslim living in a great country( Australia). there are a lot of Muslims here. not one terrorist attack. maybe it's not the Muslims fault it's the governments. whenever there is a gun attack, if its a Muslim its terrorism but when it is a damn local citizen it's mentally disturbed. do you see what I'm talking about? us Muslims are being falsely reported by the news. and when we mean a handful of terrorist it's like 0.98%. also, did you forget about the Christian supremacist group the KKK, because of that group all Christians should be checked up? not only Muslims should be checked up at airports but everyone. we are nothing like the terrorist, we are humble people. the terrorist goes underneath the Shia law which in Islam is completely forbidden to follow.