SarahKingsley
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Israel is the One to Blame for the Gaza-Israel Conflict

SarahKingsley

SarahKingsley

Con

There will be 5 rounds, with a max of 5,000 characters. You will get 24 hours to rebut my argument, and the voting period is 10 days.

(1) Acceptance
(2) Opening Statement
(3) Rebuttals
(4) Rebuttals
(5) Conclusion

Thanks for your time and good luck Pro.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

I'm sorry, I thought you were againt Israel. I guess I have to forfeit. How in the world anybody can say Israel is supposed to sit still and do nothing under multiple attacks and murderous acts of terrow by enemies who have no puirpose in their organization other than the total destruction of Israel is amazing.....more than amazing, it's demonic.
SarahKingsley

Con

You see, lots of people think Israel is deliberately killing innocent civilians. I mean, look around the world. How many people have condemned Israel for it? Therefore, I knew that there would be quite a few pro Palestinians people.

Thanks for you time anyways.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

I have a very hateful anti-semite in my other debate about Israel. Anybody who messes with Israel is messing with God. God has used other nations to punish Irael at times, but those nations receive greater punishment for any cruelties agaisnt the Jews. I'll forfeit all of the rounds so you can have the win. Feel free to make arguments and state your case. I accepted the challenge in haste, I always defend Israel quickly, and at a glance it looked like your position was agaisnt Isreal, Try again, but be prepared.....you are likely to get a very hateful anti-semite arguing wiith you. People like that think they are right no matter how many Jews and/or Christians they kill, and no matter if they hold babies in their arms as they shoot to kill.
SarahKingsley

Con

SarahKingsley forfeited this round.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

I concede, my opponent wins, I took the wong possition.
SarahKingsley

Con

SarahKingsley forfeited this round.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

My opponent is right in taking the Con postion. I concede all points to my opponent.
SarahKingsley

Con

SarahKingsley forfeited this round.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

I concede
Posted by Vajrasattva-LeRoy 2 years ago
Vajrasattva-LeRoy
1. There's no such thing as "Israel" , in that sense.
The House of Judea has been pretending to be the House of Israel ( "Israel" ) , off & on, for thousands of years.
2. Yes, "Israel" has the right to protect itself, but attacking their neighbors, shooting down unarmed noncombatants, sending warplanes thousands of miles outside of "Israel" , attacking their supposed enemies all over the world, etc. , aren't defensive actions.
3. The question "But what are they supposed to do? " is utterly ridiculous.
I answered that question 2000 years ago:
"Love your neighbor as yourself. Love your enemies. Love those who persecute you, for my name's sake. What do you profit by loving the Saints? As ye do it to the least of these ye do it unto me.
As ye sow, so shall ye reap. ( Karma ) He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword. "
4. As L. Ron Hubbard pointed out some time ago- "It's not a matter of fault or blame- it's a matter of (personal) responsibility."
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
SarahKingsleyLifeMeansGodIsGoodTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro conceded.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
bladerunner060
SarahKingsleyLifeMeansGodIsGoodTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro conceded, so points to Con. But I think Pro should be rewarded both for honestly conceding, and for not drawing things out by forfeiting his rounds, so I'm giving him conduct.