aburk903
BubbaJoe

It Is Logically Impossible To Believe In The God Of The Bible

aburk903

aburk903

Pro

I will be arguing that it is logically impossible to believe in the God of the Bible. First round is for acceptance only.
BubbaJoe

Con

first off god is the creator of the universe and the world so denying him is very stupid its like denying your moms existance

psalm 14:1 of the holy bible say not beleving in god is for fools and the bible was written by god so it is right
aburk903

Pro

BubbaJoe, I am going to proceed in this debate under the assumption that you are not a troll and that your beliefs legitimately reflect those of some of the less well-reasoned Christians who I hoped to encounter via this topic.

I do not believe that this debate will be reduced to a debate of semantics, but at the risk of false assumption I will provide a couple key definitions:

1.Logic- reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity.

2.Faith- strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

This being said, I address your first contention- despite the fact that round one was reserved for acceptance only. Although it may be sickeningly obvious to the observers of this debate how irrational your claim is, it is also the belief that true Bible-believing Christians claim. Circular reasoning: God is real because the Bible says He is, the Bible is real because God wrote it, God wrote it because the Bible says He did, the Bible is perfect because the Bible says it is perfect.

All of these core Christian beliefs are clearly illogical, because Christianity is ultimately a faith-based system of belief. I will not pursue this topic in depth at the risk of providing a well-reasoned round to be countered again by only unjustified claims of divine knowledge.

Additionally, I believe we both know that to deny God"s existence and to deny that of my mother is different on many levels- primarily the difference between physical presence vs. metaphysical prediction. If you wish to continue this debate seriously, please offer an example of how Christian faith can be logical. Thank you.
BubbaJoe

Con

im not a troll why dose everyone think i am a troll just becuz i am a christian typical liberal logic

its not circular resoning because god is real if god is not reall why is the earth in the habitable sone of the sun and why dose it have a moon and intelligent life thats not a coincidence and i have seen god i have talked with him he is real i saw him outside 4 years ago also my son almost died from a heart attack but was saved by god he saw a light in the sky which was jesus and god

its not different becuz
god = creater of human and universe
mom = created by desenddants of god almighy

christian are logical becuze we belive in the truth that god and jesus are real and the only way to heaven and wer not atheist
aburk903

Pro

Con, your arguments have bigger holes in them then the one in your maternity overalls. The fact that science is complex does not present the need to introduce the concept of an equally complex God. That is as logical as saying "I do not understand a being equal to b, so b must also equal 4- since I can't understand that either".

I am sorry about your son, but his hallucination is not proof of a higher being. It too is illogical.

I do not understand your logical correlation between god and mothers. Perhaps you can go into more detail in the next round.

In short, just because you believe that you believe in the truth does not make it so. Faith =/= logic.
BubbaJoe

Con

wyh do you hate my son u liberal brainwashed man u can talk to my son jus ask for bubba joe jr in austin texas he can show u the light and the rason for why god exist it was not hallucinatien he was seeing god for real god came down and said it was nto his time to go to heaven and he was spared by the loging god jaweh

u dont understand bcuz ur a liberal atheist socialist who cant comfrehend the existance of the god almighty which is why u dont understand the concept of why god and moms r very similar if u was homeshcooled then u woud understand god and moms are similar they both create new life and god created the universe
aburk903

Pro

Ladies and gentlemen, there is no need to continue this charade. Con has failed to address my contentions or offer a logical argument of any kind. Vote Pro.
BubbaJoe

Con

typical liberul u give up the agugument cuz u cant refute my logic lol liberal logic
Posted by BubbaJoe 3 years ago
BubbaJoe
stop voting the liberal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Posted by Lt.Harris 3 years ago
Lt.Harris
Wow. I am completely pro Christian but I am going to completely vote Pro because Con was a troll and misrepresented the majority of well-reasoned Christians.
Posted by Jingram994 3 years ago
Jingram994
What the hell even was this. Who actually talks like that on the internet? You're allowed to take all the time you want to 'enunciate'. And think. Use it.
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
If God existed, it should be discerning and selective about what it lets into Heaven, one would think it values intelligence.
If it lets in those Evangelistic and Christian Fundamentalist Nutjobs that preach stupidity, it is not a very discerning God.
And it certainly does not value Intelligence.
In that case, Heaven would not be a very good place to be, since you will spend an eternity with extreme Idiots, you would not want to associate with in your earthly lifetime.
Hell would be a much better place to be, because 99% of humans, even the families and friends of the Nutjobs in Heaven would be in Hell as well.
The Heavenly Nutjobs would be very lonely and disappointed if they expected friends and family to be there with them.
Such is the sheer stupidity of religious belief.
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
PPL making fun of BubbaJoe going to Hell, not likely, more likely they will be given free passes to Heaven, because even God would consider you worthy of ridicule.
Posted by clgaram720 3 years ago
clgaram720
Homosexuals are demons. . . This is the part where I sign off and watch "restoring faith in humanity" videos on youtube for two hours.
Posted by BubbaJoe 3 years ago
BubbaJoe
my son is a very good person he dont make fiuun of peopel but only the gays they are not human they are demons
Posted by clgaram720 3 years ago
clgaram720
Also, while I'm no believer, I do believe if there is a God, he would rather have someone represent him and his cause who can, ya know, spell and stuff:)
Posted by clgaram720 3 years ago
clgaram720
"i have seen god i have talked with him" . . . Did He tell you he send people to hell for making fun of others? What happens when your precious son makes fun of someone in school someday? Will he go to hell for it? Therein lies the problem with religion. "You'll go to hell if you do X, but if I do X in God's name it's all good"
Posted by BubbaJoe 3 years ago
BubbaJoe
stpo making fun of me or u qwill go to hell
Vote Placed by Lt.Harris 3 years ago
Lt.Harris
aburk903BubbaJoeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Well. I don't agree with him at all but Pro wasn't a troll and Con was a troll who couldn't spell or argue or even represent Christians.
Vote Placed by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
aburk903BubbaJoeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con ranted about belief and his anecdotal experiences instead of rebutting Pro's solid argument. Con was also abusive in his ad-hominem attacks on pro. calling him brainwashed, socialist, etc.. If Con is evidence of Homeschooling, Homeschooling should be abolished, because it turns out illiterate brainless clowns.