BatNips
Massmurderer

It Is Possible To Kill Deadpool

Massmurderer
Started: 4/22/2016 Category: Cars

BatNips

Con

This is the first argument for the resolution: It Is Possible To Kill Deadpool and I'm on the con side. First off, look at his skill set, in the comics he literally generates his whole body from a single drop of blood. Trying to kill Deadpool is like trying to kill air with a knife, you can't do it. In the movie Deadpool he gets shot in the arm, he feels the pain but the hole in his arm slowly comes together and he's back to normal, Deadpool is considered to be immortal just like Wolverine. I don't see how it's possible to kill an immortal if all of his body parts can regenerate within seconds.
Massmurderer

Pro

I think that killing dead pool is very hard but it is completely possible. You could destroy every single part of his body and dehydrate the blood left over. There wouldn't be anything else left to grow back from and he would officially be dead. There is also a way by just sending all his body parts off to space or even in the sun and the heat would destroy everything. Dead pool may be able to regenerate with one drop of blood but he can't regenerate if there is nothing left to regenerate from.
BatNips

Con

I never stated that Deadpool can regenerate from one drop of blood at the minimum. In fact, he probably can even regenerate from a molecular level. And how would you dehydrate the blood fast enough? Heat? That will dehydrate the blood but like I said earlier Deadpool can regenerate pretty quickly. And how would you pull off Deadpools arms off and throw them into space fast enough? He'll just generate new arms before they even escape Earths atmosphere. And for the heat to be strong enough to "dry out" the body parts before Deadpool could regenerate you would need to be very close to the sun (so close that no one has ever even been there).
Massmurderer

Pro

Dead pool is a fuking idiot so bye. I don't want to debate anymore. (He is actually cool but who cares)
BatNips

Con

Bro chill.
Vote Placed by 42lifeuniverseverything 10 months ago
42lifeuniverseverything
BatNipsMassmurdererTied
Reasons for voting decision: No sources, no comics cited, nothing. Pro wins sources because Con had a burden to bring up some justification for believing Deadpool could regenerate on the micro level. I mean c'mon. I find it funny Pro's name is mass murderer, but that is not a point in his favor, just an observation. All Pro had to say to win convincing arguments was destroy all of Deadpool and that is all you need to do. I don't care if Con made some logical arguments. If con wants to make a dumb question like this, Con can lose. We all know that Deadpool is beatable, its just that Stan wouldn't write him out of the comics series. Dumb debate, and quick one at that. Applaud mass murderer for calling out the dumbness in round 2. Well done in conduct. Cool. I don't want to hear this debate for the rest of my life. You guys ruined it by bringing in the sun, molecules, drops of blood. Too much. Con, kudos however for picking a topic you are obviously passionate on.
Vote Placed by Balacafa 10 months ago
Balacafa
BatNipsMassmurdererTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro concedes when he says that he doesn't want to debate anymore.