noyloj
Sleezehead

It doesn't matter if you win or lose, it's how you play the game.

Sleezehead

noyloj

Con

It evidently matters whether you win or lose, if you want to prove me wrong, go ahead and lose this debate and see how you feel. If of course you win you will feel some small sense of achievement or at least I will feel gutted and you will therefore likewise have proved my point.
Sleezehead

Pro

Okay well first off, you obviously mean in the grand scheme of things that winning or losing, who gives a $#^K. It's pointless, should be above competition a this point, winning or losing is just a stroke fest, et cetera. Well oh the irony because I bet you can't wait to win this (which I'm rooting for you!)

Win/Loss doesn't matter to atoms or the sun or the galaxy or even to George Carlin. Most competition is more spectating than anything. People betting or rooting for their favorite team. But that's my main argument; winning or losing doesn't matter, but for the human mind, of course it does! It's a developmental thing. It's psychological.

For humans, win/loss can make or brake you. On another it's-important-to-human level is that thank athiesm for winning because without it, our history would be $#^Ked. Again the Universe, doesn't give a $#^k even if it could, but I bet it matters to you even if you won't admit it that your glad the Nazi's lost lol. I'm glad the Allies won.
noyloj

Con

The nature of this debate is so very evidently biased toward me winning that I have to conclude that in effect I have cheated and therefore fully admit that you have won this debate and successfully rebutted my argument. Well done! It truly doesn't matter whether you win or loose, it really is about how you play the game...
Sleezehead

Pro

I WIN :D!!! *jacks off*
Posted by Sleezehead 3 years ago
Sleezehead
Again it's only bezzzzz
Posted by MassiveDump 3 years ago
MassiveDump
This was hilarious. The end.
Posted by Sleezehead 3 years ago
Sleezehead
I think you forgot to put "in this Case" at the end of the debate title. But still very clever. Most unorthodox!
Posted by noyloj 3 years ago
noyloj
As you say. It's just business.
Posted by noyloj 3 years ago
noyloj
You see I always intended for the Pro side to win this debate, I used you for this debate so that I could become a member then by framing the question so that you could win I constructed a scenario by which we co-operated in this debate, to make a point. There doesn't have to be a winner or looser if we are smart about how we make the game.
Posted by Sleezehead 3 years ago
Sleezehead
I mean you only proved yet again that people can't catch on worth shiit.lol I hate a trick but oh well.
Posted by Sleezehead 3 years ago
Sleezehead
Posted by noyloj 3 years ago
noyloj
I have to have two debates here before I qualify for membership... I hope you didn't mind my lack of complexity in this debate...
Posted by Sleezehead 3 years ago
Sleezehead
Ya see its not how ya play the game, it's beeehhhzzzznaaassss
Posted by Sleezehead 3 years ago
Sleezehead
It's just business...
Vote Placed by GeekiTheGreat 3 years ago
GeekiTheGreat
noylojSleezeheadTied
Reasons for voting decision: Good debate. Quick and simple.
Vote Placed by danielawesome12 3 years ago
danielawesome12
noylojSleezeheadTied
Reasons for voting decision: Fun debate.