Frikcha
BlackSpartan15

It is NOT sexist to hit or fight a woman if you are a man

Frikcha

Pro

I believe that if a man hits a woman or fights a woman it is NOT sexist.

By accepting this debate you disagree that hitting or fighting a woman is not sexist.

First round is acceptance and the debate will continue from there.
BlackSpartan15

Con

Sexist is defined as prejudice or discrimination based on a person's sex or gender.
I strongly disagree that it is not sexist, this is so due to the fact that women make men become extremely aggravated and it leads to the point in which violence steps in.
Frikcha

Pro

Most women have conflicting opinions when it comes to this. They believe they are equal to a man but men can not hit them or they are sexist. It is one of the things that really annoys me when it comes to that. If a police officer is called to a domestic dispute and see a man hitting a woman they will most likely immediately arrest him. Although if it is the other way around they would probably not arrest the woman. The way a lot of people see it is that since women are generally not as physically strong compared to an average male, so a man should just deal with it if a woman is attacking him. It is a double standard in a society that claims equality. Most girls are brought told that if a man ever hits them is it wrong and most males are brought up told that hitting a female is always a bad thing. It is completely unfair and sexist on the other side if women expect complete equality in all cases but if a man hits a woman then he is a sexist pig and "lady basher" this is only generalized in terms of gender rather than physicality nowadays. For example if a woman was hurting a man by beating him and whatnot the man would be expected to deal with it and not defend himself. Believe it or not some women are actually stronger than some men.
BlackSpartan15

Con

The proposition stated that "Most women have conflicting opinions when it comes to this". I am a MAN and i strongly disagree with your statement. This is so due to the fact that we (men) believe that women are the weaker sex, as a matter of fact, we KNOW women are the weaker sex. Due to this fact of our knowledge about women we tend to make their lives a living hell. Because I myself, if my GF talks too long with another guy, its gonna cause a huge argument between us. With this point i strongly disagree that men should not be called sexist and that the propositions first point was invalid as it relates to the argument and that even though society claims equality men should be called sexist for their actions and expressions towards the feminine gender.
Frikcha

Pro

I don't think any of your points have validity and from what I see you are supporting my arguments. you should not have accepted this debate if your contributions would be completely opinion based and confusion between your "for and against" status in this debate
BlackSpartan15

Con

Your topic should have been stated as "It is sexist to hit or fight a woman if you are a man" not including "NOT" by which you would have chosen the Con and me the Pro. Therefore you left me with no other choice than to post invalid arguments.
Frikcha

Pro

I apologize for my mistake. But i'm sure if you take the double negative it can still make sense. I'll forfeit the debate
BlackSpartan15

Con

I dont want you to forfeit since its both of our fault for our own misunderstandings.
Posted by MrSykoCat 3 years ago
MrSykoCat
Well, a man fighting a woman being or not being sexist really depends on the situation. For example, if it was in self defense than it would not be sexist, as the man was simply defending himself against a threat. But if a man, were to say, slap a woman for her dissagreeing with him, that would be sexist, especially if he wouldn't do that to another man for the same thing. So for this debate, yes and no.
Posted by Hematite12 3 years ago
Hematite12
Lol do you want help with the art of debate or with something to say concerning this specific subject matter?
Posted by BlackSpartan15 3 years ago
BlackSpartan15
Can somebody PLZ help me! I don't know anything about debating. Give me a link to a book or an article or somewhat? IM JUST A NOOB
Posted by DarkChiyoko 3 years ago
DarkChiyoko
AGREED xD
Posted by BlackSpartan15 3 years ago
BlackSpartan15
I clearly do not understand the instigators moot as it relates to this debate. That was the best argument could have come up with.
Posted by Hematite12 3 years ago
Hematite12
Why would it be sexist?... That doesn't even make sense. The man, I'm assuming, would do the same to a guy he has beef with. That's like the definition of not sexist.......
Vote Placed by Actionsspeak 3 years ago
Actionsspeak
FrikchaBlackSpartan15Tied
Reasons for voting decision: A misunderstood debate, definetely should be a tie.