SonicGhost
SubjectiveMorality

It is OK for women to slap men.

SonicGhost

SonicGhost

Con

First round is for acceptance only.

Rules are the title.
SubjectiveMorality

Pro

Britney b*tch

:u rararararraarrarrarara

I accept, and look forward to your arguments.
SonicGhost

Con

To thou, why is violence hence the same? To said person with no such thing as testicles and a penis, I beseech thee to think. To ponder, and to take in. What wide scope you conquer, and what narrow you see. For it is 'pparent, to "it" that because of its weak portray in media of now times, to keep such intimacy with the common belief, it is a powerful weapon indeed. A powerful weapon that, however immoral, can be fired, at will, without morals. We as the opposite pity such, with restraint. We seldom hit them, as we hope to know better, but problems arrive when the door is first open, when portal spits out all manifestations of evil.

And what evils do I owe the pleasure to? Said person could theoretically take advantage of such an advantage, without moral constraints, they have the upper hand, foot, and social status. When under the scenario of such, say, when wom_ I refrain from using such a highly praised word, as it describes an intelligent being, a human being that is capable of independence without such tactics of leeching and such. Without much more, can I say, can I ask? For how can the counter argument be, a reflex? Is it true that men rape women with short skirts because of such a "reflex"? And, in many cases, the woman hit first, but they have the exact stereotypes that they are fighting against aiding them from years of physical labor and acquiring the prestigious title of "inmate", while the woman reap the reward the man suffers. This however is hypothetical as, I hope, woman have more morals than the example given. I will await your argument! :D
SubjectiveMorality

Pro

The reason why it is OK is because:

1) They are more sensitive and we, men, are less sensitive to being slapped.

2) They do it for good reasons,
SonicGhost

Con

My opponent has not properly addressed my argument, and therefore I shall stave off until done so.
SubjectiveMorality

Pro

SubjectiveMorality forfeited this round.
SonicGhost

Con

^^^ Well......
SubjectiveMorality

Pro

SonicGhost

Con

Voting time it is :D
SubjectiveMorality

Pro

Posted by SonicGhost 3 years ago
SonicGhost
Xenofloppy, it is actually common knowledge that women can endure more pain than men because of natural selection (women need to have this ability since giving birth is pretty painful).

In my case, if the male hits the female, then the female will have the court advantage, and rightfully so, but our current society allows for the female to hit the male, and the male, in most circumstances cannot take the female to court, (ie. call the police). That is why this is a viable argument, because our society allows for such ignorance and inconsideration. In this debate, I will not bring up morals, as this is a matter of law, or personal feelings, where morals have no place in my counter-examples.
Posted by Xenofloppy 3 years ago
Xenofloppy
Hold on, what?

Pro's argument:
"The reason why it is OK is because:

2) They do it for good reasons,"

Wait. Hold on.

1) There has been nobody that has been a male and a female before. How would you know that? Even with science it's questionable since women feel pain in a different manner than men.

"Rather, male and female bodies don't process pain the same way."[1]

2) They don't always have good reason. Don't make an sexist assumption. Men can hit women for no reason, vice versa, women can hit men for no reason.

[1]http://science.howstuffworks.com...
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
Also, I think perhaps you misunderstand feminism...feminism looks for equality. Saying women are superior or women violence is ok is not a feminist position. There are lots of examples of husbands physically abused by their wives, etc.

What a feminist would be mad at is the idea that: "He's a man, she's a women. He should be able to handle himself/control his wife." That mentality is problematic 1) because it assumes women are weak 2) because beating people up is bad no matter what the gender and 3) why should we be concerned about gender at all? It is a patriarchal idea that women are fragile, weak, and need protection like a child.

So generally, no, female violence is not ok simple because it is female. However, there are instances in which violence is necessary. In addition, many men do prey specifically on women (99% of rape cases), so there is something to be said for women to be extra precautionary.
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
Yes, when men try to rape.
Posted by SonicGhost 3 years ago
SonicGhost
Same here, want some popcorn?
Posted by SonicGhost 3 years ago
SonicGhost
But this is a common enough of a topic, and I really want to know the other side, where people are blinded by their hatred.
Posted by Romanii 3 years ago
Romanii
I'm going to laugh if a feminist takes this debate.
Posted by Romanii 3 years ago
Romanii
It is not okay for anyone to slap anyone, regardless of gender... unless they really deserve it.
Vote Placed by imabench 3 years ago
imabench
SonicGhostSubjectiveMoralityTied
Vote Placed by Beverlee 3 years ago
Beverlee
SonicGhostSubjectiveMoralityTied
Reasons for voting decision: Trolled