RationalMadman
yuiru

It is a fair method of competing for a prostitute to seduce another prostitute to hire them.

RationalMadman

Con

Those of you who know of my debatin style knwo that this pretty much came to my head randomly and I wish to debate it.

Pro must define key words and propose their case.

I think it's unfair for this to happen.
yuiru

Pro

Fair:
In accordance with the rules, free from injustice

Method:
Procedure, an established or official way of doing something

Compete:
Engageinacontest

Prostitute:
A person who misuses their talents or who sacrifices their self-respect for the sake of personal or financial gain

Seduce:
To win over, attract powerfully

Hire:
to engage the services of (a person or persons) forwages or other payment.
http://dictionary.reference.com...
http://www.thefreedictionary.com...
http://oxforddictionaries.com...

I will basically argue, there is no injustice committed when a person (regardless of occupation) engages in a contest to see if they can allure another, in order to get hired.

There is no prejudice in such a contest, since it is based on actual experience (does the prostitute seduce, or does the prostitute not seduce)

There is no violating rules in such a contest, seducing is not a crime, neither is there any rule against it in a competition involving it.

There is no injustice, it is based on the prostitutes ability to seduce. In the case of the prostitute, doing what they do best; misusing their skills for financial gain.

So I have yet to see why it is unfair
RationalMadman

Con

My theory is based on the following concept:
One prostitute is competing with another to gain money from sex. Each is far more capable than the average person, if their pimp trained them correctly, at sexual pleasure and allurement and thus knows EXACTLY how to get money out of people with no regard for the moral obligations behind it (hence it being illegal in many nations). If one prostitute is seducing another to get money out of them it not only forces the other to use up energy in the sexual act, that they could have used to get money that night/day, but also makes the prostitute getting the money get extreme pleasure as well, far more pleasure than if they were to have sex with average Joe on the street (because the partner is a professional at sex).

So: While I agree it is fair in that they both will get extreme pleasure, I believe the one getting hate payment has unfairly blocked out the ability of the other to get as much out of their sexual energy that day that they could have done (in terms of money). Thus, it's unfair. Besides, prostitutes probably have had so much sex that they have increased their resistance to orgasm, thus increasing the energy required for the sex to be over (hence exhausting the partner further than usual).
yuiru

Pro

My opponent fails to understand the concept of sex.

Sex is not a a special natural ability! Everyone can have sex! I can have sex with my opponent, it is not a talent.
There is also nothing to be more "far capable" than average with sex! For all intensive purpose, I could very well give my opponent an orgasm like a prostitute, with really little to no effort.

Also, support your claim:
"If one prostitute is seducing another to get money out of them it not only forces the other to use up energy in the sexual act, that they could have used to get money that night/day, but also makes the prostitute getting the money get extreme pleasure as well, far more pleasure than if they were to have sex with average Joe on the street (because the partner is a professional at sex)."

Says who? says you!

Also there is no "professional" sex, sex is not a "skill" that you get better at! All it is, is a membrum virile entering and exiting (and possibly ejaculating in) the masticating apparatus, opening of the alimentary canal's base, or vas muliebre. It's nothing exciting!

POOP AND FOOD GIVE BETTER PLEASURE EVEN!

Your mom.

Prostitute also don't have pimps... sooooo... shudda fugga!

Also prostitute don't even get money from just having sex! Prostitutes can do any number of things for money,
for example:

Juggling, taste testing, bark throwing, spitting in buckets, poop slinging, wood chucking, dancing, flying, getting high, trolling, et cetera.

"Besides, prostitutes probably have had so much sex that they have increased their resistance to orgasm, thus increasing the energy required for the sex to be over"

Prove it, since when does having more SEX increase resistance to orgasm, I have SEX with my friends and have orgasms when ever I want. (even in sleep) In fact I have an anorextion right now!

"While I agree it is fair in that they both will get extreme pleasure, I believe the one getting hate payment has unfairly blocked out the ability of the other to get as much out of their sexual energy"

That's ludicrous, you need to get your facts gay! "Sexual energy" is not a thing, you don't get "sexual energy" or use "sexual energy", You can only use your energy you get from carbohydrates in a sexual manner! there is not such a thing as a energy that is sexual! You can also not "block out" carbohydrates for another person by giving them an orgasm! Stop talking spiritual-pseudo-science trash!

None of your tomfoolery has upheld your claims, go back to baby school!

"My theory is based on the following concept"

That's what your mom said in bed last night.

FTW

RationalMadman

Con

I really was expecting a far more courteous response.

Nonetheless, you raise two important rebuttals, which I shall happily address, the rest is ridiculous nonsense about my Mother for which you can neither provide evidence, nor did it happen (I am almost 100% sure).

Both Prostitution and Pornographic industries are evidently displaying that sex is a skill one can get better at with training. Thus, your concept of sex being an innate ability at which all humans are equally adept is not only ignorant, but actually factually incorrect.

Anyway, prostitutes are trained to both dress provocatively, act seductively and are trained to please in a way that will ensure a 'regular' client as opposed to a one-off one. Think about it, prostitution is no different to any other industry in the fact that the better the worker, the happier the client, the better competition gets destroyed.

MY contentions still stand true. Your rebuttals apart from this were ridiculously flawed in that they stated unjustified things such as having sex with my mother.
yuiru

Pro

"Both Prostitution and Pornographic industries are evidently displaying that sex is a skill one can get better at with training. Thus, your concept of sex being an innate ability at which all humans are equally adept is not only ignorant, but actually factually incorrect."

Just what is skilled about a membrum virile entering and exiting a vagina? That is really a sum of what sexual intercourse is!

Copulation is something humans naturally have the capacity to do! There is no skill level in copulating, at most sexual intercourse is an underlying attribute to a skill!

Skill denotes techniques, composite abilities, and knowledge that are aimed at achieving a goal!

Sex is just an event between two or more organisms. It only takes one of the organisms actions between sexual intercourse for both to be having sex.

That is why sexual intercourse is not a skill, because people aren't professionals at getting their vulvar orifice penetrated.

"your concept of sex being an innate ability at which all humans are equally adept is not only ignorant, but actually factually incorrect."

Okay, first off, when did I say humans are equally adept at copulation? I would have to assume it is a SKILL as adept is a SKILL level!
Therefore this is a strawman!

"Anyway, prostitutes are trained to both dress provocatively, act seductively and are trained to please in a way that will ensure a 'regular' client as opposed to a one-off one. Think about it, prostitution is no different to any other industry in the fact that the better the worker, the happier the client, the better competition gets destroyed."

You are assuming all prostitutes are sexual prostitutes.

"MY contentions still stand true. Your rebuttals apart from this were ridiculously flawed in that they stated unjustified things such as having sex with my mother."

Yet you didn't even address any of the rebuttals about the resolution, all you did was address sex being a skill or not. That's was the least relevant rebuttal.
Even if sex was a skill, you still have yet to prove there is such a thing as "sexual energy" and that it is blocked out, or that you gain resistance to orgasm. You have also still failed to show that it is an unfair method of competing for a prostitute to seduce another prostitute to hire them under the definitions that you said I must supply.
You have not withheld your position and MY rebutts still stand true... especially in your mom.

"I really was expecting a far more courteous response."

That's what she said.
RationalMadman

Con

There are several positions, moves and methods to decipher exactly your partner's individual style and preference for orgasm. One style and one size does not fit all. This is why prostitution is so highly competitive. Why would men cheat on wives with prostitutes or wives cheat on husbands with younger, less fat, men if sex was equally achievable by all? You single contention that all people are equally good at sex and that it can't be taught to a high level is ridiculous. There are industries which are highly competitive and will easily turn you down if you are bad, or even mediocre at sexual pleasing. That is my rebuttal to your only contention.
yuiru

Pro

"One style and one size does not fit all."

One style does fit all, it's called humping!

"You single contention that all people are equally good at sex and that it can't be taught to a high level is ridiculous."

People are not "equally good" at sex, that's like saying people are "equally good" at chewing food, THERE IS NOTHING TO BE GOOD AT!

"here are industries which are highly competitive and will easily turn you down if you are bad, or even mediocre at sexual pleasing."

Sexual pleasing is pleasing someone in a sexual manner, not necessarily sex, mildo nose.

"That is my rebuttal to your only contention."

Well, then you fail to withhold your stance in the debate! And you have not shown how it's not a fair method, all you have said is there is "sexual energy" being blocked which you also fail to provide evidence for or how it is possible.

I concede there is nothing unfair about a contest where prostitutes try to attract powerfully in order to get hired for their talents. If they succeed they succeed, fair and simple.

RationalMadman

Con

RationalMadman forfeited this round.
yuiru

Pro

Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
it says "hate payment" when I meant to have typed "a lot of the payment" I think I must have accidentally deleted a huge chunk or something.
Posted by Microsuck 4 years ago
Microsuck
DO NOT ACCEPT THIS DEBATE! IRRATIONAL_MADMAN IS A TROLL! nac
Posted by RyuuKyuzo 4 years ago
RyuuKyuzo
"It is a fair method of competing for a prostitute to seduce another prostitute to hire them."

Would you please clarify what you're talking about here?